Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Morning both, rainy day here (again :rolleyes:)
My sister had me some liquid egg whites from sainsburys in her order (i had to pay for it lol :D) I used it last nite as was feeling like picking, so had it fried with fry lite and s & p and a tiny sprinkle of parmesan cheese (dried in box not fresh) with 3 baby gherkins and 3 pickle onion, was really nice :D was only 25 cals as well!!!
Emmy hope ur going well and not to knackered after little sleep?
Shoebe thats great, ur doing marvelous , and its only 5 days :eek::D
Off to the city 2moro, need a new top for my skirt, my mam said as I didnt want to eat she would take a sausage roll with her and we could just have a cup of tea!!! Ahh :D, I said it was ok but we'd go to a self service cafe and I would hav my bar as normal

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ahh shoebe, very cute :D here's mine lol

Attachments

• 1393156367706.jpg
    1393156367706.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 35
That's a good call I'll try that thank you. I'm feeling a bit lifeless at the mo but think it's lack of sleep rather than lack of food. That sounds yummy Jeanette, I want to eat it Lol. 25cal is amazing for a breakfast. Love the cats both so cute, I'm also a cat fan and have a cat image-577207253.jpg

Lovely cat emmy :D what shoebe said sounds good re holland and barratt, they are very helpful. U can't lose really.
Just had an agg white omellete, put chives in and tiny amount of sliced mushrooms. Was lush :D
Do u think its ok to hav? As only about 35 cals, and as I had a slim and save bar which is 70 cals less than an exante meal should be ok?

Sounds ok to me, your having even less calories than the shakes and still low carb so you should be fine.
I just did one of them ketosis sticks and its saying I'm not in ketosis :-( do you think it's the bars? As I've not ate any food x

How many bars r u having a day? as they say u cant have more than one? on the other hand, don't go religiously by the sticks, as they are not a totally true concept. what colour are the sticks? they say it should be a mid pink colour, not too dark as then ur not drinking enuf! :rolleyes: have u upped ur water intake? as u should have between 2 - 3 ltrs a day,

Hey der... Just home... Boy oh boy... Its amazing how fast ones stomach shrinks... I had turkey ham and marrowfat peas... Fit 2 burst... Ill be on d water 4 d evenin... Need 2 do a few laps of my Hse 2 walk d uncomfortable feelin off.... 'twas delicious... Back 2 TS tomoro thou... Feel overly full...
Oh wow... I Luv yer cats ... Totally adorable... Theyve beautiful markings 2!!!I Isnt it amazin how clean they keep their fur ? absolutely spotless!! D perfect house pet!!
Id agree with Jeanette... Ignore those sticks... Ul know Ur in ketosis when Ur cravings disappear, energy will increase, Ur breath may smell a bit in d morning and Ur tummy rumbles when u wake up... Well dats my theory but Im no expert!!
Oh NJOY Ur days shoppin Jeanette... Isn't Ur Mam very thoughtful!!! Dyin 2 see what Ul wear with Dat fab skirt!

Hi shoebe, u were very good re ur meal. Yes, I agree u do feel stuffed after eating. Hope I c something 2moro, as I hate buying clothes this time of year, as its neither one thing or another. Roll on spring :D hope I dont end up wearing something else, not that I hav much choice :(

I think peplum tops with or without sleeves are fab with pencil skirts... Check out this pic

image-3642806554.jpg

image-1554594831.jpg

Fab gold belts in Primark at d mo 2 accessorise it!!

Thanks shoebe, I like that :D gives me a few ideas. I like the idea of a belt, hopefully give me a bit more shape :D

Well done on the dinner- good choice!

I like those tops , they would go perfect with pencil skirt. I sometimes have 2 a day and 1 shake or I have 2 shakes and 1 bar, I don't feel like I'm in ketosis as I feel really hungry still but it's been a week so I should be? I dunno, as long as the weight comes off it don't matter I suppose.

Have fun shopping tomorrow let us know what you get

:)

Thanx both, will let u know :D
Had two bars myself 2day :( lazyitus :D couldnt be bothered to make a meal pack :(

Ul walk dem off tomoro when u shop til u drop :)
Can't beat d odd lazy day... Gr8 4 recharging our batteries!!
Im sure Ur in ketosis by now... Dont worry Emmy.. Here's 2 another gr8 wk ahead!!
Quick question... Are u still putting soya milk in Ur tea?

Yeah I am, I have about 3 teas a day do you think that might be the problem x

Instructions said to mix one shake with soya milk but I don't do that I have it in tea instead does that sound ok? X

What does soya milk taste like? My nephew has started drinking almond milk, as he thought it was better for his skin, as he has a few spots. I don't fancy either to be honest :(

It's like watered down milk but in tea and coffee it tastes nice but I only have a small amount to change the colour really as not keen on black tea, are you having any kind of milk in your tea?
Never tried almond milk, does that help with spots then? As my sons started getting a couple and he's a bit paranoid about them

I've had dairy free milk since I was a teenager... I like soya, coconut, rice, spelt and almond milk!
All nice if Ur intolerant like me! My son is too... Pure pain as its in everythg even crisps and popcorn!!
When doin Exante I don't use any.. I drink decaf coffee black...
If Exante recommends soya milk then it must be ok! Chocolate and cheese are d 2 main culprits 4 adolescent spots in my opinion!

I have skim milk in tea, as I can't stomach it black:(
My nephew was having a lot of milk, now is trying almond milk as its good for the skin

I'm doing shake that weight but have slim and save bars aswell and says unsweetened soya milk is fine although don't say how much, they aren't to clear in the booklet. I'm gonna cut the bars down and see what happens

Back