Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Am thinking of wearing tomoro. Couldnt find shoes today, will try local tomoro. Was thinking about shoe boot?(if u know what I mean)

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

An ankle boot or one of those shoes with d heels that go up high or a pair of wedges! .. Leggings r gr8...as u can be SO versatile with ur footwear! And der very comfortable 2! Do u think d pencil skirt outfit is 2 dressy?

Too tired 2 do insanity... Cleared more shelves... Half Thinkin its silly 2 hold onto a load of SCH books that r out of date especially since I may never teach those older classes again...hard 2 know!! I suppose stickin dem into d attic is d answer... Outta sight!!
Totally Knackered Think early night needed as woke @5...

Last edited:
Hello my shake that weight packs have arrived today I'm starting the diet on Monday hope I'll have people to talk to along the way. Need to lose 2 stone.hows everyone finding it?

Cant wear high heels, have enuf trouble walking normally :D don't mind wedge or a chunky heel was thinking of something like, praps with a lower heel lol.

shoe-boot-46-887509_H170251_L.jpg

Hi Jeanette and everyone

Thanks for the invite I started shake that weight on Tues though I'm only having 3 shakes was kind of feeling ill last night so had a Atkins bar and felt much better...didn't really want to eat anything as done well getting past nearly 2 days anyway for those who not seen my introduction here you go....looking forward to joining you all .....Jo

Hi I'm usually do Cambridge and did that 2 years ago and lost 4stone gradually over the 2 years It has crept on due to stopping smoking....which has been nearly a year now....I know I can do it as done it before so thought would try shake the weight as Cambridge can be expensive I ordered chocolate shakes and have them warm they lovely and intend to just have 3 a day....I'm currently 17st 3lbs at the moment so if anyone wants to join me on my path then your more than welcome

Hi ya, well done on starting, it's tricky as not that many people have heard of shake that weight so found it hard finding others that are in it but I've found a forum on this site if you go to vlcd and then other I think it's there, I've been on it nearly two weeks and lost 12lb so far so it does work, just try and keep drinking water

Ho all, have been to the hairdressers and also looked for some shoes, but no success :( so am now wearing the dress and opaque tights with the black peep toe shoes i had. had a bar for breakfast and an egg white omelette, with small but of onion and ham and one crispbread, as i am off out tonight and will have 2 glasses of wine so wanted to eat something more solid. will have a steak salad whilst out as well, hopefully won't put on weight, but will have 5 days to remedy it :D

hope everybody is doing well?

Ul look fab!! Pity Ur SO far away or Id lend u mine.... As have a big collection!! :)
Have a fantastic night!! NJOY urself!! Bet d girls will want all d details about Ur low carb diet.. Hee hee!
I was like a ranting lunatic today... wanted a word with my head this mornin... Must've checked his office 20 times ... Its a long walk thro lots of corridors 2 get der and back... So on d last try b4 Givin up I met d vice head and gave her d message 2 pass on... He was at my door 2 mins later.... Men!!!
Gud news... Still on track diet wise!! Did insanity this mornin... Think Ill keep an eye out for d lighter life bars in d city as they'd b handy!!

Welcome Jo Jo.... Ur doin gr8... On days I find tough .. I add a bit of chicken or turkey 2 my savoury pack.... Or eat an xtra bar as Im big into exercise so know Ill work it off!! Goin gud so far!!
Lost 8lbs last wk.. I weigh in on a Tues... Im using a mixture of shake that weight and Exante packets...

Hi shoebe, glad ur still on track. Yes lighterlife bars are nice, handy to have in ur bag.
Yes I wish ur near as well, would hav liked diff shoes :D did I tell u that my knee boots r to big? I can take them off without undoing zip lol :D

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wow... Ul have 2 get a pair of d wellie insert socks in Lidl 2 fill dem up... Ur melting away!!! Pain on Ur pocket thou

Hi Jo, Haha just realised your already in the group I'm talking about lol - think lack of food is taking my brain cells

image-4069769189.jpg

Have a good time tonight Jeanette, tell us all about it tomorrow xx

Hi everyone, had a good nite out last nite. saw Calender Girls, and had a pub meal out first, (hunters chicken and salad) and 3 glasses of wine :(, bad i know but hopefully from today i will get back on track and not have to bad a loss. enjoyed the play, a bit slow at the start but warmed up nicely. It was a change.

Hows everyone today?

Hey Jeanette... Glad 2 hear u had a gr8 night out and Dat u njoyd urself and let Ur hair down!! Did u get lots of complements?
On d bus... 3hr journey ahead of us... Im as excited as a wee child! OH has fallen asleep..gr8 company altogether!! Ha ha Colleague gave me 2 mags 2 read.. Such a kind gesture so won't be bored!! Mornin flew at work... Did tae bo this mornin.. then had 1/2 STW vanilla shake in a mug of decaf coffee... Got off early so on d rd at 1.15.... Cut it fine... Made d bus with only 5 mins 2 spare... Phew!! Had 2 bars b4 I left as I was ravenous... Totally stuffed.. Will need 2 drink a big bottle of water when I get der as I drank frig all at work and Didnt get d chance 2 buy one b4 jumpin on d bus... Brought packs with me... Determined 2 b very gud....

Where are you off to shoebe? Have a great time where ever your going.

Glad you had a great time Jeanette!

Weigh in day for me today looking forward to seeing if I lost anything will update you later !

Gud luck with Ur weigh in Emmy! I went to Dublin to see James Blunt in concert last night! He was brilliant... Really enjoyed it!! Son wudve luved to have gone to it... hope he njoyed d pics and videos we took :) Off 2 a few shops once they open b4 heading home again!
Had a lovely meal last night... Everythg on d menu had chips with it so I ordered 2 starters...Goats cheese salad ( lettuce, beetroot, walnuts, balsamic vinegar and goats cheese) and chicken wings... I pulled as much skin as I cud... Twas delicious.... portion sizes were very small....felt stuffed afterwards....was a tad bit disappointed Id 4gotten 2 consciously eat more slowly as I shouldve savoured every mouthful...Smthg I need 2 work on.... Back on packs today...Dont mind at all....just wanta shift d lbs!!! Walked miles so at least feel I walked it off....
Hope ye r havin a super wkend... Will report any purchases later.... :)

Back