Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

I was a returner to vlcd several times and just struggled the second third and fourth time. i am now doing Ideal Weight which is great you can do VLCD or LCD the meal plans are really wasy to follow and finally the weight is coming off

Just went for weigh in and there was a sign saying closed for 4 hours due to shutters not working - typical. So still not been weighed which is annoying, will have to go back later.

Glad you had a great night, happy shopping!

Ah nooo.. Dats a pain ... Do u not have a scales or do u prefer a print out with Ur bmi on it? I prefer 2 weigh in first thg in d mornin in b bday suit... I even take off my specs ha ha!!
Got 3 skirts... Happy out and bits 4 my kids! Enroute home..... Thoroughly enjoyd d break... Gas how ya can't wait 4 a break and then when Ur away u can't wait 2 get back 2 Ur kids... :)

Never heard of Ideal Weight... Must google dem!

Hi everyone, welcome anewme, join the mad house lol. haven't heard about ideal weight tho, is it the same as exante and shake that weight etc?
Emmy good luck with ur weigh in, a pain that they were closed tho:( tho its true what shoebe says, about weighing in the morning, i weigh a good 3 lb heavier in the evening :(

shoebe, i'm glad that u had a good evening, true what u say about eating slower as i have to consciously think about it, as my normal mode it to eat to quick :D

I bought a pair of ankle boots/shoes in asda's after all, :rolleyes: what do u all think?
Asda

Thanks shoebe, they're prob A to B shoes, ie car to pub walk inside and car home, rather than walk to pub and walk home :D:D

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Nice shoes, I like them. Ive not been shopping in ages, will have to go when I drop a size.
Took your advice and am weighing in the morning xx

Good emmy, didnt want u to be disappointed. Did u weigh in morn before?

Very nice! I'd never get away with wearing them,
No I've not weighed since Tuesday as my scales are really dodgy and can be half a stone either way so I don't rely on them. I've had 1 shake and 3 slices of thin chicken breast (sandwich chicken slices) 21 calls each, hope this is ok and not taken me out of ketosis.
I still want to eat crisps but I've resisted!
How's everyone else done today?

Emmy thats not all u hav had today? U hav to hav all ur packs to hav all the vitamins etc u need, to be healthy.
I hav been not so good today, as had an extra slim and save bar :( could have been worse I supose?
Not been up to much, just shopping in asda. Seeing what I cant have lol :D oh and buying my boots :D

I was trying to make up for the chicken so thought I'd cut down on shakes lol but I'll have all 3 today, can't wait till the shops open so I can go get weighed hope I've lost something x

Just got back and have lost 0lb I'm absolutely gutted!

Is it d same machine u used d last time and were u wearing d same clothes and footwear?Mayb TOTM due... Has d toilet fairy been? Lots of people stall on der 2nd weigh in ... Dont give up.. Next wk Ul get a big whoosh!!

Last edited:
So sorry to hear that emmy. But when u said u were only having a couple of shakes a day, praps ur not eating enuf? sometimes if u haven't had enuf food ur body goes into starvation mode and shuts down. so try to have all ur packs this week, and no tea with milk, just 2 - 3 ltrs water and i would think u will have a great whoosh next week, don't give up as i know ur gutted about it. also praps its like shoebe said, if its a diff scale and u were wearing heavier clothes? as jeans can add 2-3 lb alone!!! also can u get a new scale? i bought a Weight Watchers one, it wasn't too expensive, about 10 to 12 pounds, then u can weigh naked after u have been to the toilet in the morning as i do lol.

Hey Jeanette.. What r u up 2 2day? Im havin a pj day... Did lots of Cleanin, washing and hoovering thou... Sun is shinin in ... Sitting down knitting 4 d afternoon as OH and son r gone on a scout trip. 'twas lashin this mornin so they were lucky it cleared up!. Happy with scales this mornin...Hope even better by Tues WI...
Ate last bar 4 lunch... Will miss dem...
Hope Ur winnin ..

Hi shoebe, not done a lot today, its been raining most of the day here, emptied down earlier this afternoon. weighed this morning and had lost the lb i had put on since wed, that was the wine etc, i think lol. and another 1/4 lb so back on track, hopefully lol.

Went to the dentist on friday, i had a replacement filling, hate the numbness afterwards, :( have to go back in 2 weeks for the crown. i have been reading the papers and reading my kindle. hope u have a good loss on tuesday.

Well done.. Ul definately be well down by Wed ... Poor u needin d dentist.... Dont know anyone who likes goin :-(

Back