Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

I've been really bad today, I'm really ill and I've eaten all the wrong things - beans in toast, crisps and a Mars bar, I don't even know why I did it now I just feel yuck and want to be sick. Just gonna have to try put it behind me and start again and have another week without a loss maybe even a gain :-(

Hi emmy, just put I behind u. Even if u hav gained its just water weight, and that soon goes. Start afresh 2moro, it mite hav given ur body a jolt, and if u stick to it have a good loss this week.

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Jeanette hope so, I can't believe that I keep 'cheating' I did lipotrim for 4 months with out slipping up once, now I'm nearer my goal I seem to be finding it much harder x

Hi emmy, i know what u mean having lost 6st 1.5 lb (don't forget the 1.5lb lol :D) and have been on it since end of last may, except for 4 weeks hols and i also came off it at the beginning of dec and started back on the 1st Jan. now that i am nearer my goal, i feel more like picking, there's a little man on my shoulder saying "go on, u deserve it" and another saying "NO, don't spoil it" :D so i am going to be deaf to the little man from tomoro (had toast for tea tonite :(. so like u, start afresh tomoro.

That's exactly how I feel although I didn't do as well as you, it is so bloody hard, thinking if I join the gym it might stop me picking because I won't want to undo my hard work but with a two year old who don't ever sleep and a 10 year old with ADHD that is home tutored I don't really get a minute to myself. Can anyone recommend any good home excersize I could do, is insanity good shoebe? I need short work outs as I don't have a lot of time and I won't end up Sticking to it if it's long
X

It's ok .... I only got d short one called d fast and d furious .. I expected it to b way better 2 b honest... I much prefer tae bo DVD

image-3695822561.jpg

Check out d free app Workout trainer by Skimble if Uve a smart ph.. Its very gud... All about doing short bursts of HIIT... High intensive Interval training..

Doin TS is tough... Especially when Uve such a busy life... Im strongly considering doing WS as I think its healthier for me 2 sit and eat with my family as I want to be a gud role model ...
I need 2 do exercise in d mornin to get me in d zone to teach nearly 30 4/5 yr olds from 9-2 Mon-Fri.... And find Im light headed at times so I need to increase cal intake so protein and veg din wud suffice...

Hi ak, hows ur day? Mine ok till just now and had some toast :mad: will hav to get some chicken to pick at instead 2moro.
Suposed to be sunny 2moro so thought i'd walk up town.

Meant to say all not ak lol :D just got the giggles, as I read post, hi ak :D:D:D

Last edited:
Ha ha We knew what ya meant... I've been dreadul.. Was doin gr8... Stopped at shop after work for some veg as fancied a Stirfry with bacon ... Came home... Had a porridge.. Mmmm... supervised hwk.. Then put rashers on d pan and boom... D electricity went... It was gone d whole village .. Gone for an hr. .. I Didnt know when it wud b back so I rang my OH to get a take away ... Smthg we never do... He bought for himself and d kids as knows Im not into it.. Was SO fed up waiting 4 it to come back.. That I picked on biscuits and then ate d left over chips... Very bold.. Guzzling water since... Mad.... Rings feel tight so must b retaining water... 2moro a new day... Will try again... Thgs can only get better!!
Weather is woeful.. Bucketing down d whole day... Doesn't help .. Means no break 4 me.. Mountain of paperwork tonight ... Just finished... D joys!!! TG tomoro is Fri

On day 5 now and its going well the dizzy head seems to have gone now which im glad about ive weighed myself and so far in 5 days i have lost 6lbs so im really happy i have been having 3 shakes a day and eating yorgurts and apples aswell and having one meal a night.
how is everyone else doing today?

Hi jayne, congrats, ur doing great :D. Only thing, they do say no fruit, as they have sugar in them, which is classed as carbs (i think, lol) but as ur losing well, carry on.
I have been a bit picky this last 2 weeks, :(

Afternoon everyone, a lovely day here, sun shining!!!!! and supposed to nice next week as well!!! something wrong somewhere lol :D how are all Doing? have had some ham and chicken today for lunch instead of a pack, am missing food lately, so if i need to pick at something have decided to have some protein instead of a pack with some pickle onion or gherkins, as its better than anything else, and i mite even stay in ketosis.

Update on my last post, hav decided to go on working solution. Will only hav 2 packs nxt week (from wed) and protein. And veg ie cauli, brocolli, cabage, green beens etc. Which will be about 800 cals. Will do that for a month and c how it goes, as have not stuck to TS strictly for 2 weeks or so. Think I will try that till I get to goal. Another 1.5 st or so. Do u think thats ok? Or that I am giving in? Hope by changing things I will have a whoosh, as my losses hav slowed down, plus i'm missing food. Have been on it since last may!!!
Sorry for long post :eek:

New here

Hello to everyone :D

I'm new to this forum and looking for support as I do my meal replacement shake diet. my current and starting weight is 158.9 and my goal weight is 120. I like forums where you can get support and get encouragement on your journey.

I was wondering does anyone exercise while on their meal replacement shake diet?

Hey Jeanette Think dats a perfect solution.. Ya gotta listen to Ur body... When I did Lighter Life Light 5 yrs ago .. I had 3 packs a day and protein and veg meal each day and I lost 2st 4lbs in 6 wks... So dats d equivalent of WS...
Have u gone to d supermarket 2 stock up on meat, fish, eggs and veg?
I have 2 give a presentation on Tues nite so will need Ur help outfit wise... Ill try on a few different ones tomoro ( whatever fits) and see what u think... Comes around too quickly... Parents of kids who want to enrol 4 next Sept. .. So gotta appear confident .. Deep down Ill be bricking it!!!

Hi all,
Morena, shoebe can tell u more re the exercise, as she does tai bo (sp?) and other exercises. Welcome :D is it just the shakes ur on? As we're a mixed bunch here, most on shake that weight and others on exante (thats me:D )
What day is ur weigh in day? Mine is wed.
Shoebe, thanx as wondering if I was doing right thing, or just bottling out :eek:
Will look forward to the parade 2moro :D

How are u all today? lovely weather, went for a walk down my mothers, instead of taking the car!!!!!!!!!! :D

only had one pack today, will have an egg white omellete later with some ham, and prob another pack later tonite. am seeing how this goes, as so far i have put on 3/4 lb, but will persevere for a month, as i need to go back on some food i think, even if its only protein and some veg etc.

Hello all well the start of week 2 now for me hoping for a good weight loss at the end off it does it normally slow down in the second

Hey Jeanette.. Well done on getting in a walk! Im back on food for a wk to see how I get on... As I was 2 lethargic and dizzy... Writing down cals and entering dem on My Fitness Pal 2 keep a close eye!
So here are d outfits...

image-715033331.jpg

image-2083018286.jpg

image-1127356940.jpg

image-2097496369.jpg

image-2746960432.jpg

image-1541512309.jpg

Hi, I lost 9lb the first week, and 4 lb the second. It can vary with different people.
Shoebe, I like the first, nice to hav some colour, but they are all nice :D

Back