Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Perfect Tanx... Kids said d same...and OH said others look like Im goin 2 a funeral Ha ha
Skin coloured tights or black?

Barely black tights if u hav them, as u will prob wear black shoes?
Lol at the funeral :D
I hav only had a small bit of protein this week, instead of a pack, and today had an egg white omellete with ham for tea, but hav put on just under a lb!!!! Oh well, will give it a month to c how I go.

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Maybe its d ham d fact its highly processed it may have wheat in it... Maybe stick to turkey/ chicken breast in d omlette and add spinach/scallions?? Bet Ul be down on Wed.. :)

Thanx shoebe, it was a ready cooked ham hock in asda, only 3 pounds so not a lot on it, mostly bone lol with some meat, so not processed. Hope I will be down, and i will get some chicken/salmon etc for after wed.

Hi peeps , won't let me see outfits shoebe as phones playing up but I'm sure they are nice.
I've been useless this week but starting fresh tomorrow, I need to get this weight off now and learn what to eat as when I'm not on a diet I turn in to this crazy person that just ends up eating everything in the house even when I'm not hungry. Madness

Hi emmy, sorry u hav had a bad week, just hav a fresh start this week. I hav had weeks like that, u get what I call "oh bugger it" :D and cant say no to anything :(

Afternoon everyone, hope the weather with u, is as nice as it here.
Had a good day so far, had exante porridge lunch time, and will hav another egg white omellete with onions and mushrooms, and mite even add a whole egg for some protein!!!:D then will hav second pack later on.
Emmy hope ur day is better?

Hey! Ur meals sound perfect... I made an omlette this mornin.. Aren't they tasty and filling!! A win win meal!! Superb weather here... Defrosted car this mornin .. 1 degree... By 2.30pm it had gone up to 13 degrees and d sun was splitting d stones... Long may it continue.. Does d soul gud!!
Spent 2 hrs up at SCH.7-9... Went fine... Phew... And yes wore d outfit u recommended with black tights!! Tanx 4 Ur help!! Smthg tells me tomoro will be a long day!!! My daughters bday is on Sat .. She's goin 2b 9.... So I have 2 bake a cake and buns on Thurs evenin as she's havin friends over on Fri after SCH... Lookin 4ward 2 a nice long wkend ... As Monday is St Patricks Day.. Yeah!!!
Any plans?? If u like history Id highly recommend goin to see The Book Thief... I brought my son to see it in d cinema over d wkend and its fantastic!!

Hi shoebe, glad ur appointment went fine, bet u looked great :D and keep off the cakes on sat lol :D happy St Patrick's Day as well, have a good one. might have a look at that film, thanx.

Well weighed today and had stayed the same :( not really surprised as i have been adding food, so will start from tomoro and have chicken/fish/eggs etc with some green veg for tea, and have two packs a day to go with it, so hopefully will lose next week.

At least u weren't up.. I stayed d same as well... Doing jUDDD at d mo... Up Day down day... Nice havin real food... Hope Ur enjoying d spring weather!! Hopin 4 a loss next wk!

Is judd like atkins? If so, what's the dif?
Good that u also stayed the same, and not put on, especially as u hav come off the shakes totally.
Went to town today and had lunch in a sizzler pub. Had grilled chicken steak, and half a tom, and a JACKET POTATO!!! Only ate 2/3 of med pot tho, :D does that make it any better? :rolleyes:
Bought a sweetheart cabbage! (pointy) today, so will buy some chicken to go with it for tea 2moro. What bliss, cooking real food lol :D
Hows everyone else doing?

Well done to you both, you have done well!

I've Had a terrible week, my other half has been taken ill in to hospital so the last few days have been takeaways and snacks as been backwards and forwards to and from hospital, it shouldn't be an excuse as it don't take long to mix a shake but I've been craving comfort food esp in the evenings once the kids have gone to bed, dunno if it's where in worried about him or I'm just comfort eating but either way it's wrong and I shouldn't be doing it , try and start again tomorrow , I will take my shakes to the hospital with me so I don't end up in a drive through x

Ahh sorry 2 hear Ur OH is ill Emmy... Dats tough going toin and froin to d hosp and havin 2 mind Ur kids on Ur own!! Impossible 2 keep 2 a diet when Ur stressed!! Hope he makes a quick recovery!!
JUDDD is eating 500 cals on a down day and not exceeding 1200 cals on an up day!!! Kinda like 5:2 but instead u alternate every other day!
Tooth annoying me .. Think its cracked so off 2 d city after work tomoro then gotta bake 4 d party! No rest 4 d wicked!!

Hi emmy, so sorry about ur OH, at times like these diets r the last thing on ur mind!! Why dont u try to eat healthy whilst he's in hospital and come back to VLCD when he's better? Then u can make fresh start. I havent been good 2nite either :( had a planned meal out lunchtime, 500 cals. (chicken and jacket pot) then bar for tea, so far so good eh? Then ANOTHER bar in the bath :mad: oh well fresh start 2moro.
Shoebe, that sounds better than 5 : 2 diet as I was worried about eating 2 much on that lol :D is there anything u cant eat? Or is it just keeping to cals?
Oh and forgot to say had toast for breakie as well!!!:(

Thanks, he has Crohn's disease so it's all a bit worrying but hoping they can treat him with antibiotics so they don't need to operate. Going to try the shakes today and I've got chicken in the fridge so if I do slip up I have that rather than chocolate x

Hi all, another nice day here, I could get used to this :D
Emmy, hope things ok? Yes I think thats a good plan, if u hav to go off plan, stick to protein.

Yes no restrictions ... Just counting cals.. Will see how I get on after a full wk!
Off 2 d dentist this evenin .. Crack in a back tooth.. Pure pain!!
Oh Emmy.. Crohns is very painful.. D poor man! A first cousin of mine had part of her intestine or bowel removed.... opps Ive forgotten which... which helped... She's wicked thin!!

Hi shoebe, hope the dentist goes ok, I've to go back for the crown on Monday, :eek: hope the JUDD goes well, will have to try after i get down a bit more if it works :D

Hi emmy, hope all is well with the OH?

Am off down my friends for tea tonite, hope the meal is still low carb, as i can be truthful about my meal now anyway lol :D

Hi der Turned out it was my sinuses.. Dentist took X-rays and I need a filling in another tooth so must make an app ... Was wrecked when I got home so had a very early night. Got up at 5 to bake 4 d party! Party in full swing... All happy out. Nice out so they can go on our trampoline! Happy out!

Hi all
Sorry re ur sinus probs, i'm told it's very painful :( AND u hav to make another dental appoint!!
Its lovely here as well, quite warm this aft.
Hav booked to go to benidorm A/I on the 22nd april for a week, so will really hav to watch diet till then, but am still going to stick to 2 packs and a meal till then. Had 2 packs and a pork steak with cabbage for tea, was lush:D

Back