Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Ohhh u lucky thg! Can't beat holiday plans!! Snuffed up today after d party junk yday... Back on packs 2.... Needs must!! Glorious sunshine here... Off 4 a fast walk shortly... Gotta lap up as much Vit D as we can!! Have a gud one!
Ps mmmm Ur food does sound tasty!

Yes i am looking forward to it, hope its nice and sunny, as i have missed the sun lol :D lovely here tho at the moment, could get used to this. yes the food was nice, a bit of a change, and i went out for lunch today!!!! had a small steak, 6oz, but didn't finish it lol, with salad garnish and PEAS :D i really enjoyed them as i love peas lol

Have u been to Benidorm b4? I'll be dying 2 hear what its like! Oh Id Luv 2 get some sun during our 2 wk Easter hols... Not goin 2 happen... Saving 4 d summer!

Hi shoebe, yes hav been before, its ok early or late season, ie before may and after oct, otherwise to hectic and busy, wouldnt want my summer hols there as to built up. But very nice now and not to busy. Weather last april was nice enuf to sunbathe by pool (but not go into pool lol)as I only go into water when boiling hot :D
Only thing is I havnt any summer clothes!!! Hope they start coming out in april!!

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi girls , you sound like your doing well, not been on for a few days as I'm having the week from hell, hubby is still in hospital and last night someone broke in to my house , luckily I have a big dog who seemed to scare them away so we wasn't hurt and nothing was taken but just the he was in my house really frightened me. The locks have all be changed even tho the police think it's forced entry but got them changed to be sure, thank god I got a dog that's all I can say.
Anyway the food front is not going well but I'll do it when things settle down, I Haven't got it in me to stick to it at the moment even tho the weathers been lovely and I'm dreading summer because summer means less clothes, so maybe I will give it another go!
Anyway sorry for The long post, think I needed a vent
Hope you girls are ok x

Ps
I love beniform, went there when I was younger it was brill bet you can't wait xx

Hi emmy, poor u, u have been having problems!!! Not only ur OH in hospital, which is bad enuf, as its so worrying:( but to hav a break in :eek: i'd be frightened as well. U will hav to buy him a treat to thank him. The dog I mean lol :D
No wonder u havent stuck to it, like I said, when things r back to normal start afresh.
Yes am looking forward to it, but at the moment only have one new pair of white trousers to take and one vest top :eek: hopefully will find more :D

Oh Emmy... Dats an awful fright 2 get... Thankfully ye weren't in d Hse when it happened... Not a nice feeling to know that someone tried 2 gain entry... Ur dog is a true hero!! I hope he bit dem!!! U were SO lucky they Didnt take anythg and were SO right 2 change d locks 4 peace of mind!
Gosh what a wk Ur havin.. I bet Ur OH can't wait 2 get home. Is he in bad pain?
Hard too havin kids 24/7.... Hope some of Ur family/friends r helpin u out!
Stress and worry will Prob make u lose a few lbs so fret not u maybe in 4 a surprise when life returns 2 normal and u step back on d scales!
Keep hydrated and try not 2 skip meals.
Thinkin of u
Shoebe

Afternoon all how is everyone doing today?
This is week 3 of the shake that weight diet for me and im happy to say ive lost another 5lbs this week. So in total in 2 weeks ive lost 12ibs
im very happy at the way my weight is going down.
The diet sure does work doesnt it?

Hi Jayne thats great news :D, gives u such a boost to c the scales going down doesn't it? hope u continue on the downward trend :D

been to the dentist today, no injection, just to take temp filling out and new one in. scale also looking kindly on me, but will cross my fingers it stays the same on wed :rolleyes: as am adding a protein and veg meal

Hi all, hows everyone today? a lot colder here and damp this morning, but brighter now. the scales are still looking good, but will let u know tomoro as they might be wrong ;)

of to town tomoro, where does the weeks go? doesn't see, like yesterday i went last wed :D counting the days to my hols, 5 weeks today :D

shoebe how the Juddd going? is it today u r weighing?

Emmy, hows the OH? hope he's getting better?

Jayne keep on the straight and narrow :D

Hi all, hows everyone today? a lot colder here and damp this morning, but brighter now. the scales are still looking good, but will let u know tomoro as they might be wrong ;)

of to town tomoro, where does the weeks go? doesn't see, like yesterday i went last wed :D counting the days to my hols, 5 weeks today :D

shoebe how the Juddd going? is it today u r weighing?

Emmy, hows the OH? hope he's getting better?

Jayne keep on the straight and narrow :D

Hi Jeanette

Im not to bad today like where you are its colder here today and the wind has got up again.

not really done much today just been on my ps3 as not feeling that great

looking forward to something nice for tea when my partner gets home from work.

Hey Jeanette... Was bold over d wkend.. went to a parade and had dinner out, then went to my parents Hse 4 a family get together meal.. 'twas scrumious but 'twas 3 courses!!! Avoidin scales for a few more days :) Bought some of those low cal rice packs... Must try dem... 4 day wk at work which is mighty!! Dont ya just Luv bank holidays:)
Delighted 2 hear havin a meal and 2 packs is workin 4 u... Lookin 4ward 2 hearing how u get on tomoro...

Thanx shoebe, what rice is that? is it a VLCD? or is it just low cal rice pudding? yes hopefully will be good tomoro, will be gutted if it goes back up i know, but then i did stay the same last week, so hopefully.............

Glad u enjoyed St Patrick's Day, and praps the food will give u a boost as now ur back on ur diet this week.

Well???? How did u get on?? Hope Ur happy out!

image-1311373846.jpg

This is d rice... Will let u know when I try it!

Hi shoebe, the rice is the same as the slim rice/pasta from holland and barratt. I found it tasted better cooked in some bouillon in frying pan rather than micro.
I weighed first and had lost 4lb!!!! Then weighed again and it said 3lb, tried it twice more and it said 3lb, so going with that, am pleased as hav added meals this week :D going to carry on like this till I go away.
Bought 2 pairs of cropped trousers today, lemon and turquoise, cotton jeans. Only 2 pound!!!! In charity shop. Also bought 2 tops one in dorothy perkins and other in peacocks.

Hey Jeannette Well well done.. That's a fantastic whoosh!! Bet Ur glad u tried it!! Nice 2 treat urself 2 summery clothes 4 Ur hols... Fantastic bargains!! Although u may need a belt by then!!! ;-)
Read another post u posted re how Ur spreading out Ur meals... Curious what u drink from d time u get up til one o clock?? Do u have a mid mornin bouillon??

Hi shoebe, thanx, the cropped jeans r slightly tight, so by time I go away prob fine.
I hav mug of tea at 10am and water otherwise. I dont get up as early as u, as I wait for my uncle to finish in bathroom before getting up at about 9.15 or so. So by time I give them breakfast (len and cat lol) and tidy up its 10 ish, and then I hav water till about 1 to 1.15

Back