Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Hi all, I started Shake the Weight on Tuesday. Previously lost 3 stones on SW but lost my way and put 1 back on. Got a family wedding in 5 weeks time so hoping to make a definite move towards target by then! Had bad headache yesterday, was struggling to drink enough water so may have to read back on this thread for helpful tips. :)

Hi wiifit, the headache will go by today, its very normal when starting a VLCD to have a headache for a day ore two. have u found out about bouillon? its a stock drink u can have hot, it can be a life saver when starving between meals, as its like a cup a soup also u can have ribena plus sugar free, which i have had hot as well.
I also have probs with the water :(, have to really try hard to get to a good level.

bit of a mixed day here, sunshone now, but drizzle earlier, haven't been far today, had only one pack so far, the porridge, will have soup prob in about an hour. then a grilled steak and veg for tea.

Hi Jeanette, thanks for replying. :)

I made a mistake - it was Wednesday I started STW. My head is much better today. I'm going shopping shortly so will def get some bouillon!

It's been mainly sunny here today. I can't wait for some decent weather, it really lifts the spirits.

I've put my Wii on to charge....haven't used it for months!

How everyone, how is it going? cloudy and some sunshine here, also heavy rain occasionally, so a bit of everything :D. been food shopping, which i find a little bit easier since i am having one protein and veg meal a day with 2 packs. which i will be doing till i go away to Spain for a week, in 4 weeks. had shepherds pie pack for my first meal at 1pm, then will have turkey steak and roast veg for tea, then another pack for supper. bought a new swimsuit in asda today,
Asda

what do u think? was a 16 as well, (was a size 24 last summer) so well chuffed :D

Ooh that's nice! Well done on the weight loss so far. I bought some bouillon and had a mug earlier, it was yum.

Hey Jeanette.. Luv d swim suit... Fantastic drop in sizes!! Well done u!! Have d flu so spent yday and part of today in bed.. Hot one min cold d next... No appetite which is gud!! Drinkin lots!! Ur meals sound delicious.. Ur on a roll!! Fair play!!
What veg do u roast?
Ta 4 tips re eating times... Will mimic it next wk!
Weather d same here.. Lovely sunshine one min then hailstones or heavy rain d next... Dark and dull... Lucky u havin a Hol 2 look 4ward 2!

poor shoebe :(, hope ur better soon, knowing ur luck, u will be ill all weekend then then better for school monday :(.

I roasted shallots, onions, mushrooms (not many) and will do same tomorrow, but will add baby red peppers, and will spray with fry light and add lazy garlic.

I find that even if i have had something for breakfast, i am hungry the same time, so by just having a mug of tea and water for breakie, i can have my last meal for supper, as i fel more like picking in the evenings lol.

Morning all its the begining of week 4 for me and im so happy ive lost a stone in 3 weeks
just ordered another 3 weeks supply of the shakes aswell as not got to my goal yet
hows everyone else doing? the sun is shining here today but still cold glad ive got a week off work now.

Hi jayne, marvelous news:D ur going great, keep it up.
Cloudy here, and cold, just put heating on!!! not doing bad, sticking to 2 packs and a meal, but not losing much so far, :( praps it will be better by weigh day wed.

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey Jeanette... Weather manky here 2!!
Still not 100% as its gone down 2 my chest so my voice is croaky and Ive a tickly cough... Apart from Dat Im winning .. Hee hee... Njoyed a busy day at work...
Booked flights and tickets 2 see Thriller live in London 12th April... For my son and I!! SO excited!! Any ideas where wud be a central reasonable hotel 2 stay?? Flying into Stansted airport...
Well done Jayne... Dats a gr8 loss!!
Book arrived in d post today... The fast diet... Heard and read gud reviews.. 2 tired 2 read thou
Weather supposed 2 be better tomoro... Here's hoping!!

Hi shoebe, sorry ur still not any better, if I hav a cold it usually goes to my chest as well :(
No idea re london sorry, only been once, and that was with the school when I was 15!!!:D hav a look on trip adviser forums for london, or their reviews on there.
The fast diet, thats the 5:2 diet isn't it?

Tanx 4 Dat.. Ill try looking der!!

Yes fast diet is d 5:2... Needed smthg 2 read 2 focus on it...
Have put d shakes away... Trying this til Easter hols... Will drop by and see how Ur getting on...

Yes, a change is as good as a rest as my mam says :D try shakes again when warmer.
Ok, speak soon :D

Well done Jayne! That's a great weight loss - inspires me to continue.

Get well soon shoebedoo (love the name btw)

It's rainy here again today but I weighed after my first week and I've lost 5lbs whooooo!:bliss:

Well done Jayne! That's a great weight loss - inspires me to continue.

Get well soon shoebedoo (love the name btw)

It's rainy here again today but I weighed after my first week and I've lost 5lbs whooooo!:bliss:

Hello thanks for the well done and also well done to you too on your loss keep going hun it really does work and make you feel better in the end.

started off lovely sunshine here this morning but gone dull now just doing the house work today.

off to a hotel tomorrow for an other night stay looking forward to a nice swim and chill with my partner

Hi all, stayed the same this week, ben good as well :( (still having 2 packs and protein and veg meal) so hopefully i will lose next week, will carry on till i go away to spain (4 weeks yesterday) and go back TS when i return to lose the last 1.5 stone.

dull here now as well, was lovely and sunny in town today, bought 2 new tops :eek:.

Jayne have a lovely break away.

Hey Jeanette... Better than puttin on ... Maybe u need 2 increase exercise 2 rev up Ur metabolism!! Stood on d scales this mornin and not gud 11-10 oh man...
Reading bk ... Still doin tae bo each mornin ... Gotta keep trying ...

Never mind shoebe, u will get back down in no time, try the low carb diets, u have done well on them in the past haven't u? and cut out all the crap :D hard tho it is lol.

Back