Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Yes Easter eggs and CHoc ... Oops ... Still sick so work is exhausting so feel I should reward myself with goodies 4 gettjng through d day!!
Rather silly....

Just back from d vet... Kitty wasn't herself today... Rather clingy... And lying uncomfortably... Turned out she has a temperature so vet gave her an antibiotic to take it down ... He Cudnt find out Whats causing it so gave her a laxative as she may have a fur ball stuck .. Hope she's much improved tomoro ...

Last edited:
Hi shoebe, hope kitty gets better soon, as they go down hill so quick :(, prob she ate something,?
Treat urself to a facial, no cals in that lol, and u feel relaxed after.
I know what u mean, as I had two slices of toast from an uncut loaf, AND I had to defrost it!!!!!! So I was very determined :(:(

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yes I agree, even tho havent had periods since last july, hav been having aching belly,:( just my luck to see on hols as that was the last time I saw :(

Have decided that after tonite (taking mam out for mothers day meal, as she doesn't like to go out on mothers day, as says can have cooked dinner in house lol) am going back on TS till i go away, and will carry on TS when i return, as not losing and wanted to be under the next stone before going away, so 3 weeks TS then will add food from the wed till i go on the following tues,

Ur right!! No point in wasting packs doin WS if TS works better 4u... Sorry 2 hear Uve cramps... SO annoying!! Hope its just indigestion ;-)
Havin a fruit day today.. and keeping to 500 cals max ... so far so gud!
NJOY dinner out... Nice 2 spoil dem 4 Mother's Day!

Thanx, yes I know I lost 3lb last week, but stayed the same this week, so if I can lose 6lb I will be 1/2 lb under the nxt stone and finally in the 12's (stones) this stone has been a long time going!!!!
So ur doing 5 : 2 diet then? Keep doing well and if starving have a bath or early nite :D

Tanx 4 encouragement ... Keeping to low cal... Did a fruit day yday... 455 cals and lost 5lbs... Delighted! Doin a veg day today...
Definately have more energy and amnt as chesty... Phew!
How was d dinner? Did u stick 2 low carb?

No was very naughty!!! Had chips (small amount) 1/2 sausage, 1/2 small gammon, 1/2 small rack of ribs AND shared an ice cream and a glass wine!!!!!:eek: BUT am back TS from 2day, felt I needed a blowout, didnt eat it all, gave more away lol. Hopefully 5 days TS will make a difference.
5lb???? Thats great, how long to lose that? Keep it up, how many cals 2day? Dont go to low every day, as it will make u ill as ur working.

Not bad going... Fair play 2 sharing.. Gr8 calorie control!!
Lost 5lbs in one day... as was 11-11 yday mornin and was 11-6 this morning!! Prob mostly water!!
Had 498 cals today ... So dats 2 fasting days in a row!
Stuck to veg today but had a pork chop with my veg 4 dinner....
Interesting 2 see what d scales is tomoro..

Marvelous shoebe, just watch the carbs 2moro. How many cals 2moro? I would be afraid to go over 1300 cals on an up day.

Yeah 1200 max ... Amazing how much one can eat 4 ones calories when being careful! Just out of Lidl.. I stocked up on fruit and veg... Kids got lots of nice treats... Im chewing gum... Im determined I won't be tempted!!! Lookin 4ward 2 sparkling water with a drop of sugar free Robinsons Apple and black currant juice mmmm ;-)

Oh man.. Thought Kitty had improved but she's after vomiting twice... Apologies if TMI... Hopin its fur balls but not convinced..

Ahh poor kitty, hope it is furballs :( if not u will have to take her back to vets :( they're a worry aren't they?

Left Kitty at d vet at 10... Cold and quite lifeless... I syringed water into her this morning and she vomited it up... Fingers crossed whatever's wrong is curable... Have 2 go back at 2.30...
Down another lb on d scales... Havin a fruit and veg day today... Hunger gone off me!

Last edited:
Hi shoebe, sorry about kitty, let me know how she is? hope she'll be ok, they're an awful worry, as they go down hill so quickly.

ur diet is going great guns, u will soon be back to 11 stone.

I weighed this morning and had lost the lb i had put on since wed, so another good day today (hopefully :rolleyes:) but am off up my mams tomoro for lunch, so that a cooked dinner to get thru, but will be back on track Mon and Tues.

Hey Jeanette... Kitty really poorly... Has has antibiotics and we're syringing water and baby food into her which she's kept down but she's miserable! Vet gone away so locum on... She was shocked at how 'old style' our vets surgery is! They think its gastroenteritis or a kidney infection... Her blood pressure is really low as is her temperature so they Cudnt take blood to test her livers/kidneys. Vets fingers were well scraped 4 trying... Was annoyed d vet Didnt say he was goin away ... We Cud've brought her 2 d city where they've more modern surgeries! Id h8 2 lose her... Im cracked about her.. She's just adorable

Ahh really sorry to hear that shoebe, praps its better that the locum was there, praps she will be more up to date on checking her over. hopefully antibiotics will kick in soon. yes its very annoying when they don't say anything :mad:

my niece came over earlier, very upset, her dog an ovcharka ( a very large breed of dog) has just died, very unexpected, as she was obly 4 years old as well. so i have been consoling her tonite.

Ahhh dats awful... Ur poor niece... 4 yrs is very young for a dog... Some breeds seem 2 b more delicate than others! Its amazing how attached one gets... I always think d best thg 2 do is 2 get a replacement! Der just gr8 company!
I met a couple last Wed at d vets who had a miniature Yorkshire terrier in der arms... Gettin its first jabs... OMG... Tiny and totally adorable! Googled dem.. EUR250-EUR300 for one... Yikes!!
Just googled an ovcharka ... Der huge but look SO playful and full of fun and affection... Ahhhh

Yes, I think sometimes large breeds are overbred and that their hearts give out sooner than smaller breeds.
300 euros!!!!! I would never pay it, rather have a mongrel :D
On a lighter note, u will never guess how much water I have drank yesterday and today?..........3 1/2 to 4 ltrs!!!!!!! :D I hav been living in the toilet tho :D

Back