Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

He's lovely shoebe, ur going well with toilet training!!!
Hope ur mothers ok? Mine has had two hips replaced, and she's a lot better.
Thats ok, ur mother in law forgot u, but REMEMBERED ur OH??? Very nice lol:D is she trying to tell u something?
Bought some holiday clothes 2day, white cropped jeans and blue long jeans from charity shop, per una make and gloria vandebilt so ok for 3 pounds :D and aqua cropped trousers and longer shorts and shrug from bon marche (dont know if u have them?)

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

U cud be right ha ha!! I think mothers never let go of der sons hence feeding my 2 and plating a dinner for OH!! I Wudnt mind if I was fussy.. She knows I don't eat spuds but eat meat and veg! Not bothered... Im quite independent plus don't take offence easily!! :) plus gr8 I didn't have 2 cook at 5... Gotta be thankful 4 small mercies as my aunt says!! :)
U did very well shopping wise.. Fair play... Clothes sound fab... Must be such a nice feeling 2 know Ul b able 2 wear summery clothes in 2 wks time!! Oh Id Luv Dat!!!
I've often seen Bon marche clothes in mags ... No not here unfortunately ... I must go 2 a town near London that has Asda, Bon Marche Etc and get my fix!!! Must check out charity shops 2... Will bring an empty case.. Only underwear and pjs ;-) Haven't booked hotel yet.. On to do list... Goin 11th Eekk
Better turn off light.. Nitey nite

Well done Jeanette. You'll feel great on holiday!

Shoebe you have a lot on your plate at the moment (pardon the pun) don't forget to look after yourself too.

Jayne, hope you're having a good week. Bet you're looking forward to going away.

I'm quite pleased with how week 2 has gone - I lost 3lbs :)

Hi i enjoyed my week off work still not got back on the scales as yet going to weigh myself at the end of the week on sunday

i really feel better in myself people are starting to notice that ive lost weight so just going to keep going to get that other stone off.

my partner is doing well aswell she has lost 18lbs so far too. Even my brother in law and friend are starting on the diet now so helps if other people are doing it aswell.

how is everyone doing today?

sorry jeanette i read the wrong thing about the cat sorry shoebe love

Well done Jayne ... Nice 2 have a wk off plus lucky u havin loads of family and OH onboard... Makes it easier!!
2moro is Fri Yeah!! Dont ya just Luv wkends!!

Well done Jayne ... Nice 2 have a wk off plus lucky u havin loads of family and OH onboard... Makes it easier!!
2moro is Fri Yeah!! Dont ya just Luv wkends!!

Yes i love weekends when its my weekend off :) but not this week but least im only on half shifts so not to bad to have shakes
even at weekends we haven;t not had the shakes as don;t want to go off what were doing.

Hi all hope u all had a good day? I've been spending again :( been down our local outlet for clothes for holidays, bought 2 new bras and 3 pairs of knicks from marks. Hav gone down a back size, but up a cup, so happy :D also bought some tops, memo to self STOP BUYING ANY MORE CLOTHES :D
Had a good day diet wise, had a meal out wed, and had chicken in a tomato based pasta sauce (without pasta lol) down my friends last nite, but was good and had my bar in marks when my mother had a sausage and cheese toastie:eek: it looked lush as well!!!!

Afternoon all just chilling before i go to work at 2pm just made a tuna salad for my tea so will look forward to that later.
will manage to have another shake before i go

hope everyone has a nice weekend

Afternoon jayne, don't work too hard :D
Just had my exante porridge for lunch, I know its suposed to be for breakfast lol!!! Will hav exante shepherds pie for supper, and if starving have bought chicken breast fillets to nibble on.

Hey Jeanette.. How many more days til u hit d sky? Ya lucky thg! Son and I r excited about London... Only 3 more days to work Yeah!!

Hi shoebe, off 2 weeks 2moro on the 22nd. Can't wait now :D
Yes I bet ur ready to go to london, how long ur staying a couple of nites or just overnite?

Staying 2 nights... So we've 3 days to see all d sights and hopefully fit in a few shops and market too!

Starting the shakes again tomorrow wish me luck, hope I do better than last time x

Hi emmy, how r u? Hope ur hubby is better? And u hav recovered from burglary?
A fresh start, put everything behind u. And drink the water :D

Thanks Hun, I'm ok thanks, hubby is out of hospital and just has to go back Thursday for treatment then hopefully will be a lot better from then on.
We have set a date for next year for our wedding so I'm determined to get my body ready for a wedding dress so back on the diet and so far so good but it hadn't been long lol
How are you doing?
Xx

Not too bad thanks, am back on TS till my hols on the 22 april, as had tried WS for a few weeks, but was starting to have to much food and wasn't losing much so am now back on TS and am 2.5 lb short of getting down to the next stone, hoping to do that by 22nd. would like to then lose another stone, but people are saying, (especially my mother lol) u look good as u are, and when i say that i am still a size 16 ( was size 24) say, never, u look more like a 12 to 14 :rolleyes:, liars lol :D will think again when i return from holidays, (after losing what i put on :D)
You have plenty of time to lose the weight then, have u much to lose?

Haha I know that feeling when people say that, I'm also a 16 but on the big side of it as trousers are popping open but would absolutely be over the moon to be a size 10 when I get married esp if I can tone up on the way but I don't know if that's possible for me really.
What TS stand for?
And going from a size 24 to a 16 must feel so amazing esp when u try old clothes on or look at old pics, well done xx

thanks am pleased, sometimes i look at the size 16 clothes and smile to myself, sad i know lol. doesn't take a lot to please me does it? downside is that i have to buy all new clothes for hols, as nothing fitted from last year :D not that i'm complaining lol. i have been lucky lately tho, have picked up 3 pairs of some new looking, per una (marks) cropped coloured jeans (lemon and turquoise and white) from the charity shop, only 3 pounds each as well!!!!!
TS stands for Total Solution, which is just 3 packs a day, 600 cals total, WS is working solution when u add a meal, protein and salad/veg

Back