Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Hello All how are we all doing today not been on for a few days as been busy working on my last 12 hour shift tomorrow looking forward to 4 days off :)

just starting the 6th week on diet i lost another 4lbs last week so im very happy thats 18lbs altogether.

Thats great jayne, 18lb :D hav u much to lose? 4 days off, how nice, how ur managing on long shifts?
Doing ok, cold today tho, I just froze in town this morn, wind was cold and strong :(, had porridge (exante) for 1st meal at 1pm and will hav nxt pack (prob shepherds pie) at about 6pm then a bar at about 8pm or so.

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh all makes sence now, Im Also doing TS just 3 packs a day, today was alright, even got all the water down which is good.
Buying holiday clothes is the best kinda shopping ever! I'm well jel.
You will look fantastic on your hols I bet you can't wait x

Yes emmy, am ready for some sun(hopefully :rolleyes:)
When I look in shop mirrors, when trying on clothes, I think the mirrors are the flattering kind ( u know, the ones that make u look smaller lol)and when I say this, the assisant says, no they are normal mirrors. I don't think my brains caught up yet :D
Glad ur doing well

Well done Hun, you must be so pleased,
I'm finding it really hard today I have absolutely no energy, I'm still in my pjs, just being doing what I have to to get through the day, so tired. Hopefully tomorrow will be better x

Well i weighed and .................lost 2lb, very happy as had a 2 meals out, last wed at the harvester, and thurs nite at local pub. have to lose 1.5 lbs next week to get down to the next stone, will be 12st something then lol, lowest i have been since i was twenty. (33 years ago :eek::eek::eek:) would love to go on hols at that weight.
How are u all? i had an omelette today for lunch out in town, only ate half and a spoonful of peas and carrots, as was really stuffed :D

I lost 2lbs last week which I was a little disappointed with. Need to focus and make sure I drink more water. Be easier to up the exercise when school breaks up on Friday. Yippee!

Well done Jeanette!! 2lbs is super especially since u had meals out!!
I've a mouthful of ulcers which are sore... I ate a biscuit bar at d wkend ... Flipping wheat!! :-(
Planning on doing shakes starting Monday 4 two wks as Ive 2 wks holidays from SCH! Dont worry I won't go mad in London food wise.. I've booked breakfast so I think Ill have a big bfast and not much 4 d rest of d day! Only 2 more sleeps .. Can't wait!!

Thanks shoebe, yes i thought so as well. hopefully 1.5lbs nxt week and then in the 12's (stones lol):D

If i dont speak to u before, have a lovely weekend, and if i was u plan something for evening meal, as if ur walking a lot u will be starving and eat anything lol

hope ur mouth gets better soon, as ulcers are very painful, get something from the chemist

Have a good time shoebe!
Well done girls both losing 2lb that is good!
I'm Still going strong, I'm on day 3, headaches have gone which is good and I've drunk a lot of water and not cheated although I've been tempted to I Havnt fallen off the wagon, I plan to do this for a month then do a low Cal diet not sure which one yet, might go on slimming world x

Hi emmy glad ur headache has gone, I always get one the first few days.
Havent been too bad 2day, had 2 packs and some slim pasta (zero carbs and 7 cals) and some chicken. Missing food lately, so good job i'm off on hols on 22nd, so will it a last month of TS when I return to lose last stone. :D

Yeah I'm missing food too but I'm trying not to let it get to me. I know I have to do this because it's never going to go away on its own and I dont want to be dieting my whole life , I'm keeping busy, it's amazing how much I can do when I'm not sitting stuffing my face.
It Will be so nice for you to get away and have a break, you def deserve it!!

Thanks emmy, its prob just because by end of may i have been on it a year!!!!! with time out for hols and xmas, which amounts to about 8 weeks, or so. so 10 months on TS :eek: :D, am glad tho, as i would never have lost the weight any other way. when i get to goal, it will be 8 stone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:, have nearly lost 7stone now.

Glad u are sticking to it, keep up the good work. :D

Hi, I just started shake that weight. I am having 3 shakes a day with a 300 cal meal, However I had 3 little boxes of tic tacs while at work as I am a student nurse and like to keep my breath as fresh as possible. Will these stop me from going in ketosis?

Hi georgia, welcome, good luck with ur diet :D re the tick tacks, one or two wouldnt hurt I should imagine, but any more isn't any good, but hopefully someone else will hav more info.

welcome Georgie G good luck with the diet and look forward to seeing how you get on with it on here.

How is everyones weekend going? im having a quiet one this week been a busy week with work.

Hi everyone, having a quiet weekend as well. Storing my energy for holidays week tues :D

Hey peeps, also a quite weekend, well as quiet as it can be with two kids, these are the times I'm normally eating a massive bar of chocolate in front of the television but not this time! It's Going ok at the moment :)

Back