Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Hi emmy, keep up the good work :D, i've gone to bed early after having a bath, out of temptations way,:D as last nite had an extra bar AND two tiny (50 cal and 8 carbs each) slices of TOAST!!!:eek: so thought I would get out of harms way lol

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Haha good idea, I was buttering brown toast for my son earlier and I so wanted to eat it, I'm sure I smelt it, which I know is weird lol, been weighing myself every day as have new scales and have lost 6lb already which I'm pleased about although I do realise it's water x

Emmy thats great so far, well done :D I weigh every day as well, I know ur not supposed to but it suits me, as if I weighed once a week and either stayed the same or had a tiny loss I would be more disappointed than if I was keeping an eye on scales every day. Mad I know lol :D

Yeah same here , it gives me incentive that I need to go on

That goes for me too (re weighing everyday). It does make me more focused I know. Survived a hen afternoon/night yesterday and had fun without going crazy! :)

Well done that must of been tough, a hen do!

It's so nice out today yet I'm so cold :-/ must be the diet, I'm Always cold when I'm on it

Yes i second that wiifit, a hen do???? good determination. good on you. :D

Emmy i agree with, i'm usually cold as well, especially my hands and feet lol. trouble is, as i'm 53 this august :eek:, i'm on the change and am boiling in bed lol, u can't win can u? :D

Hey der!! Got home last night... OMG London is amazing!! Such a buzz n d place, SO much 2 see and do... Weather was fab!! Walked miles....saw all d sites, got to a 24 Asda, got LL products in Superdrug...porridge and veg soup... Starting off with dem today ... Here's 2 Day 1... Dreading WI ... Lucky u Jeanette.. Hols not far away!! At least no work 4 two whole wks Hurray!!

Hi shoebe, glad u had a great time, bet u walked off all those cal u ate lol :D and u picked a lovely time re the weather, as its supposed to be lovely most of the week as well here anyway.

glad u found the lighterlife, i love the bars, too much sometimes lol. bet ur weigh in wasnt as bad as u think?
yes looking forward to it now, but don't think i will get below to the 12's this week, as i have been really picky over the weekend, had some bread and an extra bar on two days!!!:( couldn't resist it, as really hungry. fresh start today tho, had my porridge for lunch, and will have soup prob for tea and a bar more than likely for 3rd meal at about 8pm.

Never say never... U might be in for a lovely surprise!!fingers crossed! Nice sunshine here as well!!! Yes scales wasn't kind ... Didnt weigh til midday ... 11-111/4 ... Had porridge as well 4 lunch and am Lookin 4ward 2 veg soup 4 dinner this evening... Might have another porridge for supper... Hopin 4 a big whoosh... Nice 2 have new products :) Njoy d weather... Ul have a base b4 u go... Or do u tan?

Glad you had fun shoebe, I live nearish to London and never go but I should really, been to the museums that's about all!
I'm also gunning to get under the 12s Jeanette I'm 12,2 1/4 today which ain't bad coz started 12,11 last Tuesday - just realised today is 7 days yay !
I ordered some slim and save bars and they are due today so been waiting for them but haven't arrived yet :-( hope they turn up as I'm not in tomorrow or Wednesday and really don't want to miss them
Weathers been lovely but still walking
Round with a dressing gown lol so
Cold!

Hurry up bars please I want one for dinner !

Oh u lucky thg Emmy .. Sorry we Didnt stay a wk 2 fit in museums... Hotel prices were shoved up on account of demand as d marathon was on ... Should've asked u re shopping centres etc ... Was goin 2 go 2 Stratford SC but ended out goin to Westfield... Shops were closed til 12... Der at 10..needed 2 check out at 12... So window shopped ha ha ...
Cooked a stir fry and sausages, rashers and pasta 4 dinner... Ended out havin 2 sausages and Stirfry ... Stuffed so might skip supper...
Sittin out in d sun... CAnt beat it :)

Emmy, thats great, ur doing very well. ur about the same weight as me, Well i was 13st 1 1/4 last wed, after being not so good over the weekend, i have gone back up to 13st 2lb, so will have to be good and wait till wed. re the slim and save bars, i really enjoyed them, but be aware that some are more like a snack, as some are really small and the weight of them is a lot smaller as well. i have been buying the lighterlife fast ones from superdrug, they are lush :D

Shoebe ur tea sounds lush as well sausages.........MMMMMM :D i usually tan quite quick, never really go pale the rest of the year either. u will lose a lot of that weight this week if u stick to it, soon be back to 11st

Hi everyone, weather been lovely 2day, hope it lasts!!
Dont think i'll lose anything this week, be lucky not to hav put on, as scales showing 3/4 lb UP!!!!:( havent been that bad either, just an extra pack twice, and some bread twice!!! Oh well, will just hav to get below 13st when I return. As doing lipotrim refeed nxt week.

Evening all how are we all doing i started my 4 days off today and spent it tidying up the garden and its lovely and sunny here so was happy cutting the grass and weeding made it feel better the sun being out.

Ive lost another 2lbs so i am happy nearly a stone and a half now so well on my way to my goal

Hi all,

Hoping I can join you (currently weighing 13st 10lb) I had a baby 9 weeks ago and still have a stone to go to be pre baby weight. I'm getting married in September (no pressure ?) but would like to lose 3stone at least. I'm on day one of shake that weight 2 shakes so far going to maybe have one more before bed. Looking forward to reading all your updates.

Tara

We'll done Jayne I remember you starting and wasn't that long ago so that is brilliant!

Welcome Tara, I'm doing it for the same reason except I'm getting married next July, I previously did lipotrim last year which is the same basis as shake that weight and lost 4 stone in 3 months so I think you will easy reach your target. My biggest tips would be keep drinking water as much as possible and don't skip shakes as the next day you will feel really hungry and be tempted to snack and also if you don't have all 3 you will get very tired and weak, more importantly it don't make you lose more my skipping as I did this once and had 2 shakes a day and at the end of the week I stayed the same. Lastly keep as busy as you can so you don't get bored and want to eat. Oh and lastly try keep all foods you like out the house (hard when you got children I know)

Good luck :)

Jenette ,an extra bar and small bit of bread shouldn't of made that much difference, maybe you put in a bit of water that will be gone by weigh in I reckon

Thanks Emmy I did lighter life a few years back but have never done total shakes so am nervous but soo badly want results, I'm just hoping I can stick to it! What better incentive than getting married I can't bear the thought of even trying on a dress yet! Thanks for all your tips and good luck to you too!!

After noon everyone, welcome Tara to the group :D

Emma, thanks for support, well i weighed and.......stayed the same, not as bad as i had thought but a little bit disappointed, oh well, on the lipotrim refeed this week, and had a chicken salad for lunch, couldn't eat it all, felt stuffed lol. tomoro will have only one pack and two meals, chicken salad for lunch and salmon and veg for tea.

lovely day here, hope its the same where u all are?

Back