Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Thanks Jeanette, it was lovely and sunny here although I spent the day cleaning so didn't get to see much of it! Kept me busy though which worked as still on track (only day 2 so not much of an achievement but I'm happy and no headache as yet) hopefully I'll get into ketosis without the horrible side effects!!

And at least you haven't gained, I know how hard it is to even maintain after a while as it gets so tedious! X

Hey Jeanette... Gr8 u hadn't gained ... Like d sound of Ur food 2moro... Ur super at plannin ahead!! Where did u find d lipotrim refeed details? Sounds interesting!
Brought kids 2 d beach yday... We had a ball.. Got some fab pics of dem!! 'twas breezy but warm... Kids got a lovely tan!!
Finally managed a full day LL today... Kept busy!!
Much easier 2 do at home ... Invited 2 Sun din n a restaurant., plannin steak and salad...

Researching hols 4 d summer... Have any of u been 2 Greece?? Lookin 4 recommendations?

Hi all, thanx tara, I think u get used to losing something every week, even me who hav never lost loads in a week. Also getting a bit fed up as been on it for a long time now. Need my hols I think, then afresh when I return.
Glad u havent had the dreaded headache tho.
Shoebe, I had it on lipotrim forum. Essentually u hav on day 1, 2 packs and chicken and salad (AND milk in tea lol) day 2, 1 pack and chicken/fish and salad/veg at 2 meals, same on day 3, but with 6 oz potato as well. Days 4 to 7 are similar but ur allowed 2 slices bread (no butter) :D with fat free mayo and potatoes at BOTH meals and fruit or yogurt.
Glad u enjoyed urself. I love greece, just be careful where u book, as some places are out of the way, so look on tripadvisor. Zante, rhodes are lovely, just be careful u dont book an area where the 18 to 30's go:D

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Super ... Ill check dem out... Gr8 2 get tips as have never been der... Sounds amazing but definately don't want 2 end up 2 far out or in d party zone! ;-)
Dat plan sounds excellent and totally doable... U must be gettin excited!!! Not long 2 go ...

Yes shoebe dont think u would enjoy party zone with kids lol especially when they're drunk :( :D
Yes was thinking when i get back, another month, then come off slowly

Look at Portugal too if you haven't been already! Albufeira's lovely and loads to do! X

Hi Tara Congrats on baby and gud luck on d shakes.. No better goal or incentive 2 have than Ur own wedding ... Exciting days ahead!!
Ta 4 tip re Portugal but refuse 2 travel 2 Dat country after wee Maddie went missing!! I travel on my own with my 2 kids (9 and 10) .. For 5/6 wks ...OH comes out for a wk or 2 ... So will give Dat country a miss !
Hey Jayne.. Hope Ur njoyin Ur days off!! Fab weather... Thou its started 2 drizzle here..
Hey Jeanette.. Have u packed d suitcase yet?

Hi all, very cloudy here today, been to have my legs and eyebrows waxed!!!! and my nails done, so looking a little better now lol :D havent packed yet, will do it at the weekend. out fora meal sat so at least i can have some potatoes, chicken and veg officially now lol :D

Hi Jeanette bet your getting excited now!

I'd kill for a chicken salad right now :-(

I always think about having my legs waxed but always think you have to grow the hairs for it and can't stand having hairy legs, have I got this wrong?

I usually have my legs waxed every 5 weeks, after 4 weeks, they are ready, but i give it a week to make sure they are long enuf. so up to the 4 weeks they are fine, but i cover them up on the 5th week :D, seriously tho, the longer u have them done the finer they get, and they get a lot sparser as well.

Afternoon all, hope u all have a very happy Easter :D i have had an exciting day, been to asda shopping lol :D it was mad there, everyone was getting on my nerves as there were so many people there, and most were either walking very very slowly in front of me or stopping and leaving their trolley in the middle of the aisle :mad:

weather nice here, my mother is coming down for a meal tonite and is bringing a small piece of homemade corned beef pie!!!! naughty i know, but will have a small bit.

Going shopping today is as good as going on the weekend people drive me mad too! I do it online when I can!!

Really wanted food today but just had a slice of cheese, figured it wouldn't kick me out of ketosis!

Love a good corned beef pie!! We're going to my partners dads for dinner Monday, don't know how I'm gonna get round not eating :(

Hope everyone has a lovely Easter

Hi tara. Not just me then :D
why dont u say ur feeling bit under the weather? Is it just shakes ur on? U can buy lighterlife products in superdrug. Not sure what range is in ur local branch but if u buy some soup u can say its all ur stomach can take at the moment. They're VLCD's as well. They do lush bars as well :D

I definitely can't get out of it, just shakes but I've almost run out and no delivery till Tuesday (forgot about the bank hol when ordering) anyway so from this eve I'm just gonna have meat and veg/salad until Tuesday along with 2 shakes!! So I'm hoping there is some sort of meat and veg for dinner Monday this way I can eat around the potatoes with no one even noticing! That's the plan anyways if I can resist the carbs!

Easier said than done ay!

Hey peeps, my whole family have mcdonalds and I'm sitting here sipping water it's killing me. To make it worse my 2 ur old is throwing his to the dog and I'm sitting here thinking how can he waste it when I'm sitting here starving!! Must remember it's that what got me fat! Lol

<thinks> wedding dress... Wedding dress... Wedding dress... Lol argh this is so hard

Not lost anything in 3 days which is annoying but I know it gets like this someone's.

Good plan Tara meat and veg will be ok, I have some slim and save bars I save for when I feel the need to eat it does help x

Pie sounds fab Jeanette I'm well jel x

Also I have a big family dinner at my OH's on Sunday dreading it because I'm really going to want to eat :-( and it's shepards pie so I'm sure that would take me out of ketosis

I feel for you!! Go have a bath... That always helps me when I'm feeling deprived?

Just remember how good you'll feel in the morning having not cheated!! How long have you been on plan Emmy? It's probably on the thread somewhere but there's too many posts to read all of them!

Shepherds pie will defo take you out! Try not to eat the mash just think it will take 3 days of torture to get you back in... Again easier said than done! Good luck

I'll just take a bar, I don't want to ruin it for the sake of 15 mins of eating food, it's so annoying coz all week the plan was they were having a BBQ so I've been looking forward to a bit of meat and salad as a 'Easter treat' but because it's ment to rain they changed it to shepards pie, never mind that serves me right for planning to eat lol and your right about the macdonalds I'm so glad I didn't cave In

Back