Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Nearly 2 weeks, I kept doing it for a couple if weeks here and there then if ruin it and give up so hoping I don't do that this time , feels like I've been doing it forever as I'm always stopping and starting and when I'm not doing it I'm planning on doing it, I lost 4 stone on lipotrim last year (but put some back on )so I know it works and because lipotrim went up to £38 a week I just couldn't afford it then found shake that weight for a lot less and it tastes nicer which is a bonus

Hi all, if u want a change from shakes, exante is about the same price. And u can hav soups, bars, and porridge etc. Thats what i'm on. I started on shake that weight which i enjoyed but needed some different choises.

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Exactly the same as me! I lost a lot and then for the past few years I do it for a few weeks at a time and when I'm 'planning' to start I eat ridiculous amounts the days coming up to it as I say "it'll be my last take away or piece of cake" and I honestly believe it! Oh well it'll be different this time... But then again I've said that before!! Time will tell!!

Thanks Jeanette I'll have a look! I've ordered all chocolate as their the only ones I like so the chances of getting bored is very likely!!

Just had a look at their website Jeanette! I like that they've got the 'shake and go' shakes! I tend not to bother with a shake when in out! I wonder if I can mix the 2 as just ordered 2 weeks worth of mine! Might just order a few ready made for when I'm out... Have you tasted them?

That's exactly what I do Tara! Madness isn't it, I'll deliberately eat loads of junk food knowing I'm going on a diet. I also only have the chocolate ones, I don't like the others either but I do have a few bars aswell from slim and save. I don't see any problem mixing them as they are all the same type of thing with the same principles

It's such a vicious circle! Mine usually ends with one night of drinking and making bad hungover decisions but I'm totally focused now, I have one party end of May but that's a while off yet.

I only have caramel and caffe latte left at the moment and their hard to stomach where as I look forward to the choc ones.

Thinking about your shepherds pie tomorrow, have a shake before you leave to go there at least you won't be famished when you get there and more likely to over eat

X

Hi all, just getting ready to go out for lunch :rolleyes:. cloudy here today tho.

Re the shake and go, haven't tried them, as i usually buy the bars, and have them with a mug of tea, when everyone else has a meal lol :D dont see any harm in mixing them, they are all VLCD's.

Enjoy your lunch Jeanette, I'm jealous! Hopefully the weather picks up at least it's not cold (where I am anyway) is it next week you go on holiday? Are you back on plan once your back?

What is everyone's weigh in days?

Yeah that's what I'll do, the Easter eggs are out and it's killing me dreading how many will be in the house after tomorrow once the kids have done their hunt and seen the family. I'd love to have a chocolate egg even if it's just a cream egg lol

Yes off on holidays early tues. Yes will be back on TS when i return, as after i lose holiday gain :rolleyes: i would like to lose another stone. Will then hav lost 8st total :eek::D
My weigh in day is wed.
Well had lunch, started out ok, had pork steak with spoonful of peas and half jacket pot (to full to finish) THEN..... Had half a slice of victoria sandwich(shared it):( was lush tho :D

Luckily my boys not old enough for eggs yet! I've already had to suffer my OH scoffing a celebrations egg the last 2 evenings! Wasn't even tempted to be honest but early days yet.

Victoria sponge is my fave! Wow! You have lost loads already!! How long did it take you to lose all of that?

Was just looking at old pics, makes me want it even more!

X

Started 20 May last year, had about 4-5 weeks off for holidays thru year and another 4-5 weeks off for xmas etc. so taken about 9 months in total (if u take off holidays etc) as well as losing what i gained on those holidays lol :D

Thanks, this holiday is coming at the right time, as i have been picking a little, not at really fattening stuff, the extra pack here and there, some chicken, BUT the odd slice of toast (love bread :() so when i come home will more than likely be glad to get back on track.
have a month supply of exante left, so will not buy any more, and hopefully will lose as near to a stone as i can. then go on healthy eating, was thinking of doing 5 : 2 to keep my weight stable. what do u think?

Good idea Jeanette, your obv a diet pro now after all the weight you have
Lost so I think you will easily keep it off!

Confession time- I ate 3 pepperarmis today , they have hardly any carbs so hoping it don't take
Me out of ketosis but has quite a lot of fat so
I'm worried I've stuffed up, really annoyed with myself. I have only had one shake today tho so hoping it kinda evens out if that makes sence?

Hi emmy, i think u need to hav ur shakes as u wont be having ur vitamins otherwise. Why don't u compromise and hav another shake?

Is that diet 5 on 2 off Jeanette? It must work as people rave about it, as long as you can can control your eating in the 2 off days you'd be fine! That's the only thing that scares me is that I would over indulge!

You will be absolutely fine Emmy the fat doesn't take you out of ketosis it's just carbs!

We went to my mums this eve and she did a spag Bol! I had just the meat with salad!

Happy Easter all! Starting again tomoro.... Haven't been 2 bad but not super either... Started T25...and did Day 1,2+3... Will do Day 4 this evening... Muscles aching..........
No pain no gain:) Committed to doing it... Doing it off You Tube for free as too expensive 2 buy plus already have a collection of exercise videos and DVDs gathering dust!
Hope d sun is splitting d stones over there like it is here! Enroute 2 a restaurant 2 join my family 4 dinner... No cooking!! Hurray!!

Happy Easter everyone! Shame the only chocolate I'll be having is In Shake form boohoo x

Happy Easter all, The 5 : 2 diet is 5 days off and 2 days 500 to 600 cals, which after being on a VLCD for nearly a year will be a doddle lol :D i know what u mean tho, will really have to watch the cals the rest of the 5 days tho :(.

Shoebe, what's the exercise called on u tube? I will have to start something when i get to goal or even when i return from holidays. weather here cloudy and damp looking. i'm going to pack later on, i'm always last minute, but everything is all hanging in the spare room or on the bed. have a lovely meal out.
Bought a bar of choc friday, and before dieting (and even xmas time :() would have ate it all at once, but have had 3 small pieces a day as a treat for easter, know i shouldn't have bought it but quite pleased with myself that i havent wolfed it down all at once :D

Back