Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Well done Jeanette..very controlled.. I find my appetite isn't quite what it was either doin 5:2 or 4:3.... Same thg just an xtra day!
Had orange juice for starters and 2 small slices of gluten free bread toasted, smoked salmon salad 4 din and I pinched a few chips from my nieces plate... Skipped dessert as I was stuffed!

Im doing T25... Copying people who have recorded themselves doing it!

What is T25? prob being an idiot but never heard of it. is it suitible for REAL beginners lol :D? as i have never been one for exercise :(

You're lunch sounds lush and very good planning both.

Sounds easily doable Jeanette, you'll be fine! You'll have to keep us posted

Thanx. Will let u know how it goes. so far my refeed week isnt going to bad only put on 1/2 lb and thats down to meal and wine friday. :D

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That's goOd Jeanette,when I did lipotrim refeed last year I put on 6lb , I was so upset I went back on it.

Today was so so so hard, went to my OH mums for dinner there was shepards pie with French stick then afters was cheese cake, all different icecreams and also apple crumble, then of cause come out the chocolate biscuits , Easter eggs , Easter cakes. She even had my fave white chocolate biscuits - it was torture my I got through it but I feel terrible? Only had one shake up till now so could be why. Hope you all had a great day!!

Hi emmy. Very good on not giving in. U deserve a medal. Especially cheesecake AND crumble???? Did she know ur on diet? Hav ur shakes. Dont miss any. Dont be afraid to hav some chicken if ur starving, as its a lot better than cheating on chocs, as it only protein.

Yeah she did, she always does a lot if food and deserts which I used to think was great when I wasn't dieting but I'm glad I avoided all temptation, thanks I'm going to get some chicken in for emergancys and keep it in the fridge because id rather pick at that than all the chocolate we have ( 30 Easter eggs altogether!!!) they are everywhere

Crikey Emmy .. Dats a lot of Easter eggs!!! Well done not being tempted... I've been naughty but back on track 2moro.. Did my exercise (day 4) and got in a walk ...
Check out b4 and after pics if u google image T25... Very inspiring!! Totally doable Jeanette as u can press pause and drink water and catch Ur breath when necessary :) Sweat drips off u!!
Have 2 Communions coming up... ( OHs niece and my nephew) One in 3 wks and one in 5 wks so head down diet wise as cameras will be out!!! Boo!!
Ur doin super with Ur refeed Jeanette.. Only 2 more sleeps til Ur off!! Lucky u!!

Yes i know what u mean. Am strugling too at the moment. ready for holidays more than likely.

How long are you going for Jeanette?

Well done Emmy!! I had a slip up yesterday girls and had a cupcake! Hoping it doesn't send me of track for dinner at the OH's dads today! He knows I'm being good I've given him the task of no carb pickys as he always does the most amazing sausage rolls!!

Have a good dinner Tara, stay away from the sausage rolls lol x

Excellent lots of meat and salad, have a great day!

Afternoon everyone, am off on holidays for a week, being picked up for the airport at 4.30 :eek: :D actually would rather go at that time (flying at 7.35am) as then u have a good flight home (11.55) weighed this morning, after a very picky evening, and had lost 3/4 lb since last wed :confused:, hope its the same in the morning(will weigh before i go) was good till yesterday evening, had fruit and 0% greek yog for lunch, turkey steak salad and 3tiny pots (couldnt eat anymore) for tea, and slice of bread and cooked chicken at 7pm Then had some choc, rest of fruit and yogurt and to cap it all TWO slices of granary bread sandwich with chicken!!!!!!!!!!!!! really thought i had put on at least 2lb, but then i havent weighed tomoro yet!!! sometimes there is a delay.

Tara hope the bbq went ok? shoebe will have a look at T25 when i return.

Have a great time!!! X

Enjoy Jeanette! Soo far so good but they've just brought out the cream egg cheese cake which apparently I 'have' to try!

Hope everyone's enjoying the weather!!

That sounds wonderful, bet that's hard to resist, did you try it?

Back