Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Yes I had some! I'm such an idiot, I always mess up one or two days before weigh in day!

My choc shakes are coming today and I will go to my nans after to weigh as we do that weekly! Hopefully they come soon as I weigh less in the morning lol!

Back on it properly today!!!

Lol I know what you mean I'm always 2lb up when I weigh in the evening x

I had some chicken and Cuecumber for lunch, hope this don't affect anything, if it don't I might do that each day it's made me feel a lot better

I think I'm gonna have one no carb meal a day hopefully that will curb temptation to cheat.

I'm pretty sure that won't effect your weight loss!

Shakes still not come yet and meeting wedding photographer at 5 so might not get to nans today, if not will go tomorrow which suits me and gives me another day to sort my life out :( lol x

Wedding photographer how exciting , when u getting married again? X

6th September, just got back she was really nice!! It's getting exciting now! Yours is next July right? X

Yeah next July already started planning, trying to be super organised but dunno how long that will last in bound to forget things

How's everyone doing?

Lost 1.5 pound would have been more if I didn't cheat! I've lost 11.5 pounds in 6 weeks so just gotta look at it in that sense and be happy! How are you getting on have you had a weekly weigh in!?

Have you been doing this for 6 weeks? Thought you only just started. I weigh everyday so lost track of weeks lol. That's good tho if I cheat I don't lose anything and it's probably water and will come back off next week x

Hello All how are we all doing? not been on for a few days been really busy with work.
im on week 8 of the diet now and things are still going well, i was alittle naughty over easter and had alittle chocolate but im back on track now
will weigh myself at the start of next week.

So want to eat an Easter egg ? just 1 little egg won't make a difference will it?

Didn't eat it had chicken instead, Jayne are you shakes only of are you having a meal?

Dunno bout that just had bacon and eggs lol, how u getting on?

That's not even bad at least you've made a good choice! No good I had a wrap for dinner last night as we were out till late and I'd had no shakes! Every day I have something I shouldn't!! :( I need to sort myself out really!!

Don't be hard on yourself, I'm the worst for getting back on it after a slip, I know if I eat a bit of chocolate I wouldn't leave it at 1 it would all have to go which is why I'm trying so hard to stick to low carb when I do slip up. I'm dying to have something naughty but the thought of undoing the lbs I've lost for a chocolate bar is keeping me in track, can I ask how much you want to lose for the wedding? You probably said and I've forgot x

Back