Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Wow that's amazing! I love it! Never seen one like that before can I ask how much it is out of curiosity, the first few people I asked were charging between 400-500 for mine which is ridiculous as it's mainly just cupcakes but managed to find someone that will do it for 250. Can't believe how much people charge for wedding cakes

Hi everyone, yes it goes on so quickly, not that the wine had anything to do with it, it was just that when we went to the bar and asked for wine, they gave you the bottle :eek: :D, and you can't leave any can you????? but back to the straight and narrow now.

those wedding cakes look lush, both of them, but i agree they charge to much for them don't they?

Welcome to the group Hanngun, good luck on the start tomorrow

Agreed! the original cost was £850 but the lady I'm meeting is charging between 6/700 still very expensive but I've seen noting else I love and think I'll regret it if I don't! £250 is amazing for yours I think it looks more expensive than that. My mum sent me this one I'm gonna enquire price wise as it's a second favourite

image-889879677.jpg

We're gonna go with the first as it fits our theme more she's quoted £600 for 6 tiers so the lower end! Expensive but it will be served as part of our desert so can't complain! That's enough pictures of yummy cakes it's all too tempting!

Morning all, hope u are all doing well? Well i weighed this morning (am a daily weigher :eek:) and am down 6.5 lb!!! Must hav been all the running to the toilet lol:D

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Amazing!! I still Havnt bloody started im useless at this

Wow Jeanette that's impressive! Emmy you was doing soo well! It's soo hard to get back into once you've gone off track! You will get back on when you're ready! X

Thanx both, hope it keeps up lol.
I know what u mean. Its hard to get back into mindset. I find it easier to put off my first meal till lunch, as then i can hav last meal at about 7.30 or so. Prob a bar as it feels like a treat then :D

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Parcel arrived today so all ready and excited for the morning. I hope I'm not starving :( :(
Have some distractions prepared eg nails, tan, desk to organise, pictures to print and frame etc.
Will check in tomorrow.

Good luck for tomorrow :)

Just had the chocolate one for breakfast. Tasted good but was a bit lumpy. Must mix better next time. Is black coffee okay or only decaf black?

Blenders good for mixing but if you are using a shaker as you said just mix for longer!

Yes and coffee is fine to drink ?

Sorry I wasn't question the coffee there was a face there which turned into a '?' :)

Thanks Tara :) Had chocolate for breakfast at 7.30. Resisted biscuits in work and a tuna sandwich offered at home.

Strangely wasn't hungry at all until about 1 when I'm usually ready for lunch at 11 even though I've had oats yogurt and fruit for breakfast!

Had caramel at 2 for lunch and feeling grand still. Had to remind myself not to reach for a biscuit with coffee there now. Reflex!

Today seems to be going great so long as I keep up the water and avoid evening munchies.

Perhaps this is the calm before the storm.

Hope everyone is having a good day :)

Afternoon everyone, went to town today instead of my usual wed and took my bar for lunch, whilst my mother had cottage pie pots and peas!!!!!!!!!!!! looked lush too lol :D weighed this morning, as had the munchies last night, opened a small tin of skinless and boneless salmon (and ate it all, 100 cals lol ) also had two pieces of very thin slices of wholemeal bread toasted (50 cals a slice) so was prepared to gain a bit back of that 6 lb loss, but lost another 4lb!!!! :eek: so thats 10lb so far :D shows that i must have been holding a lot of water.

Hanngun, try to leave ur meals as late as u can, as i find its the evenings that are the worst, so if i can have a meal/shake/bar in the evening i am ok. normally anyway lol

Your not far off pre holiday weight now!!

Did a boot sale this morning and managed to dodge a burger for breakfast (usually the only reason I bother doing one) lol

Lovely day today hope everyone's enjoying! I'm off for a nap!

afternoon everyone, been shopping today in asda, bought some cooked chicken, so that if i am hungry i will pick on that instead of carbs. weighed again ( i know lol :rolleyes:) and have dropped another 3lb, so 13lb since wed!!!) and can now tell u that i put on 17lb!!!!!!!!!!! on hols :eek: think it must have been a lot of water, as wasn't THAT bad. and i wouldn't have thought i would lose 13lb in 3 days normally as well? so only 4lb adrift of pre holiday weight now.
Tara, i know what u mean re burgers, the smell is enuf to put weight on me :D

Mmm burgers. Going well today again bit hungry sometimes but nothing out of the ordinary. Just trying to keep on the water!!

Back