Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Just working till 3 for me then quiet night xx weathers a bit dull and rainy here to xx

Hey everyone, and welcome to the newbies.

I have had a rough few days, my little boy was taken in to hospital he was seriously unwell with high temperature, rash, and sickness, the doctors thought he might have meningitis so they admitted him. they let me stay in with him thank god! Couldn't bear to leave him in there alone. Thankfully turned out to be a infection, fever, and tonsillitis so although he's still unwell it's not major.
So diet wise was all vending machine food and bits from the cafe - I'm going to order some shakes and have a new start next week, it's been a bit of a crappy few months so hoping that just means it's time for some good things to happen!

glad your all doing do well :)
looking forward to getting back on it and losing some of this weight x

Bless him Emmy hope he's better soon and thank god it wasn't the worst outcome!! X

Hi Jaxkar7

I'm starting this on Tuesday/Wednesday (or as soon as the sachets arrive in the post)

I have previously done the Cambridge Diet with 4 stone success, but that was 2 years ago & now I'm 2 stone heavier *sigh* .. VLCD has worked very well for me when I can stay focused and on the wagon. I hope these shakes taste ok as that was one of my issues previously with doing Cambridge ..

Overall I have about 4 to 5 stone to lose & really need a kick start.

Let me know your results & hopefully we can keep each other motivated!

Good luck x

Hi eveyone glad to hear you're all keeping well esp you and your little boy emmy!

I've had a disaster my boyfriend broke my scales by using them to weigh packages, don't know what he did but they are kaput :(

Still focused on the diet but will have to go a few weeks maybe without scales til payday as I don't want to buy rubbish ones.

Anyone have any good tips for focus and motivation? I find that I'm not hungry and loving the results but really struggling to convince myself there is no need for food!

I think this is where I miss having a group like at slimmingworld.

On the up I bought a dress for my holidays in the sale in tkmax. It was 35 down to 5 and size 14!?!?! So.... it fits but.... it's so tight on my boobs I look like a boy! A size up was unflattering elsewhere as it was too big. Bought it anyway in the hope a dress maker could do something. Anyone know if that's possible?

Hi everyone, emmy am thinking about u, what a horrible time u have gone thru, hows ur little boy now? at least u can see some light at the end of the tunnel now.

Welcome silence, let us know how ur going on?

Hanngun, sorry can't help u re food at the moment as i am struggling myself lol. hope u have results re ur dress, (great price by the way) i have that problem, as have a larger bust (not quite as large now tho :D)

Just had an egg white omelette, with mushrooms, was really lush, only 50 cals for the omelette so better than an ordinary omelette. that was my first meal of the day, so will have soup/bar for tea later. cloudy here today, and very quiet, as i'm not going anywhere :(

Hi everyone
Sorry to hear about your wee boy Emmy hope he gets better soon.
Hanngun i think i am too new a start to have any good tips yet as still in that new start motivated phase. One thing i did when I started was to take a picture of myself in my underwear(for my eyes only) lol x and keep it on my phone. I make myself look at it several times a day to remind me of why i am doing this. I am hoping it may help in weak moments xx
I had friends round last night and had a coupleof coke zeros with water inbetween whilst they and hubby were having a good drink. Pleased i managed not to succumb xxx

Hi martine, well done, it can be hard to not have a drink when everyone else is having one :D i'm at the end of my journey, as have lost nearly 7stone, so am finding the last stone hard, not going too bad i hope as according to my scales have lost 2lb so far this week ( weigh wed officially lol) si if i can stick to it (somewhat lol) i hopefully will lose 3lb (am a very slow loser normally :()

Hi Jeanette.

You have done so well with your weightloss you must see and feel a huge difference within your self. Like you i cannot resist jumping on the scales but i need to get a good digital set for accuracy. Can anyone recommend a decent set?
Well this is my fourth day on plan and just about to go and make second shake.
Silence i am finding the shakes very tasty. I got the six week supply with all flavours and like them all. Think having variety stopsme getting bored.
Good luck with your last stone Jeanette they do say that is the hardest to lose but i havent quite managed to grt there yet. always had a couple of stone to go when i have tried before to lose weight. Need to break that barrier this time and not stop before i get to goal xx

Oh meant to say that with my mechanical scales it looks as if i have lost 6lbs already. Official way in on Thursday morning so keeping fingers crossed for a good result. xxxx:)

Hanngun the only thing that stops me eating is remembering how I'm gonna feel the next morning! I love waking up knowing that's another day down!

Went out for dinner last night, my mum nan and OH are all on plan soo made it soo much easier not to have chips! I had a Baileys coffee for dessert which was reasonably sweet but very worth it. Barring that I've been good!!

I've run out it shakes now my mum has some but I really haven't the energy to go get some! Will think of something I'm sure but really struggling with a sweet tooth right now!

Oh and Martine I have the WW digital ones but have to weigh in the exact same spot as the slightest movement and the numbers can vary by a few lb so I probably wouldn't recommend them x

I have never got to goal either, am at my lightest ever now, so am determined to get there, even tho everyone is saying that i look fine as i am, and not to lose any more as it will SHOW in my face :( think i have a long way to go for that, as i am still 13st 2.5lb and size 16, so hopefully a stone will get me to a size 14?
Oh and re scales, mine are WW digital as well, but i make sure that i put them in the same place, just in case they weigh different lol, i get on twice as well just in case :D

Thats what has happened with me in the past Jeanette. People would say youve lost enough or your tall you can carry the weight and i always ended up stopping even though deep down it wasnt what i wanted. So no more this time its for . me and my own goals. You go with what you feel is best for you.
Thanks girls i will look online at the scales as really want to be as accurate as possible as every pound or part of counts xxx

Tara you're so right thank you. Want to wakeup each morning and be closer to my goals than the day before :)

Well just made Sunday dinnner for the hubby and automatically went to lick the spoon that i had served up the creamy mash with:p but stopped myself in time lol. Just goes to show how much we do without thinking about it with regards to food, a spoon full here and there ataste or bite or two xx

Thats so true, u do it without thinking don't u? 'm a carer, and when i plate the meals on wheels, funily enuf i never think about pinching a bit as it's not mine, but when i cook something that's a different matter :D

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well another day done and dusted. Have booked a weekend away for Halloween with hubby and friends as an extra incentive. I used to love dressing up at Halloween but havent the past few years as didnt want a cover up costume. So this time going to order something a wee bit sexier. Sexy witch here i come lol xx
Night all and good . luck for tomorrow everyone. x

Morning all, hope everyone had a good weekend? mine was so so, nothing special on. hopefully the weather will be a lot nicer from wed, fingers crossed.:D

Martine, u will have to put a picture on when u buy outfit lol :D

Hi All

hope everyone has had a good start to their week.

Jeanette I will post a picture as I will probably want to show the world lol xx ( Rather than hiding from the camera or standing at the back)

On Lunch break at the moment with Cafe Latte shake and plenty water. Still avoiding the kitchen area at work so no temptations so brought my wee bullet blender into work, then I can make shake in the office just have to nip to freezer room for ice. Ideal as the attachment doubles as a glass as well so no seperate glasses, a wee rinse and ready to go again.

Heres to a good week for all:)xx

Back