Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Have already had two meal packs today and wanted to leave my last pack till mid evening so just made myself an egg white omelette with mushrooms and chives. Was lush and only 50 calories and zero carbs!!! Bought egg whites in a carton from sainsburys (would cheat otherwise and eat yolks :D)

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Is that quite tasty Jeanette? I do love eggs and mushrooms. In what section sainsburys are the carton egg whites as might get them in for emergencys :)

Having a grand day here too. Had some chicken there as was getting v hungry and had second shake at 2.30 so want to save third one until later.
Tried the tip of using peppermint tea with choc shake - loved it :) Might try it cold too now.

I really enjoyed it martine, just make sure u whisk egg whites till frothy not peaked like merangue(sp?) and add salt and pepper when nearly cooked not before as it goes flat (tip off chef in daily mail lol) i also added chives to mushrooms (which i put in micro for 2 mins) then fried in fry light on low heat, i also sprinkled a small bit of parmesan (grated ready in tub) i had them in fridge in sainsburys. They r in a small carton size of pint of milk. They're called 2 chicks

Last edited:
Hanngun i heard about peppermint, sounds nice :D. Chicken is a good standby too

Thanks Jeannette will have a nosy in Sainsbury tomorrow. Peppermint sounds lovely Hanngun will have to try that. Well good night all another day done and dusted. Scales ordered so should be here by weigh in day on Thursday xx Although should prob weigh on existing scales first as thats where i started on. Will do both and compare xx Night all.

Nite nite everyone, had a bath and in bed by 9.30 as could hav picked at anything, so best place lol

Wise choice Jeanette :) know the feeling! Night all x

Hi all, I'm in day 5 of lipotrim (total food replacement with shakes) and just wondered of the rate of weightloss changes? All has been good so far, I have weighed myself at home and have lost around 9lb. I just wanted to prepare myself if I start to not lose as quickly. I'm not hungry any more (thank goodness), wondered if that and bad breath was a clue that I'm in ketosis? Any help would be great! Thanx

Hi gem, welcome :D
Thats a great weight loss so far, well done. Re weight loss, i'm a slow loser normally on any diet, including a VLCD (after first week anyway lol) and hav lost between 2lb and 3lb, with the odd 4lb. Hopefully someone else will give more info. Re ketosis, it sounds like u are to me :D
Have a look at shake that weight or exante as they are a lot cheaper than lipotrim, not that there is anything wrong with lipotrim, just an idea :eek:

Welcome Gem, I think it all depends on your weight and if you are having only shakes or a meal also! I'd say average after the first week is 2-4 lbs, that's mine anyway and I'm having a no carb meal in the eve.

Lost 4lb this week girls happy with that as I woke up depressed feeling as though I hadn't lost!

Hope everyone's ok it's a miserable day here! X

Hi everyone.

Its a beautiful sunny day here not that i am seeing much of it as at work but the sunshine definately lifts your mood. Just about to have second shake and then go in to training so hope everyone has a good day xx

Afternoon everyone, sun and clouds with odd shower here, so a bit of everything :rolleyes:
Great on 4lb loss tara, :D wish i could lose that this week (hav lost 2lb so far this week) weigh in tomoro.
On a brighter note picked up a pair of lemon cropped trousers in charity shop (new looking to ) from papaya (matalan?) in.............a size 14:D:D:D probably a large 14 but still :D i can do them up but they are a little tight so 5lb loss and they should fit. As u can see i am pleased lol

Also a lovely day here :) just out of work and sitting down with a very cold banana shake yummmm :)
Well done Tara and Jeanette :):)
My bew scales arrive on friday so will be able to tell you total loss from first 2weeks! Lost 7lb in 5days initially then scales gave up.

God it's been horrible here with rain! Sunny too but very wet! Almost a 14 Jeanette that's good news! X

Thanx tara, am pleased. Can't remember EVER being a 14!!! So nxt goal is to get into the 12's (stones) so as i'm 13st 2.5lb (at the moment lol) thats 3lb to get there :D

Oh my Jeanette so close! You'll be in the 12s by next week :)

Thanx hanngun, hope so, but as i'm not 100% on track, (just had egg white and mushroom omelette) will cross fingers lol.
Tara u will get there. What r u now?

Back