Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Same as you Jeanette! 13 2.5lb! I was this weight on Friday too soo was hoping for a bigger number today! Stayed on plan apart from my baileys coffee Saturday night! Very odd maybe just one of them weeks and will come off next week! Here's hoping! X

Hi everyone! I'm on day 2 of shake that weight going for the total food replacement. I've previously done lighter life and lost 6 stones but unfortunately gained a couple in the last year or so. I forgot how difficult it is before you get into ketosis, yesterday was okay but I'm struggling to the point of being tempted to pack it in and raid the fridge today!! Any tips for dealing with the hunger pains? Many thanks, Delyth.

Hi Del, drink loads of water, and have a bath and early night! You just need to get through these first 3 days! Luck x

Welcome del, also keep busy lol!!! I dont hav my first pack till lunch, so i can then hav my last one in the evening when at my hungriest.
What part of wales are u from? I'm from the south.

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done tara on your loss. Thats great Jeanette getting into the size 14s:) Imsure you will have agrreat loss hanngun if thats two weeks official xx Hi Del good luck on your journey. I am on day six and no hunger pangs just keep up the fluids seems to help me. It seems as if my Totm is starting and i am a bit worried this will affect the scales on Thursday :confused:

Cheers for the welcome and the advice, I'm hitting the black tea to keep me going! And I've decided to switch come dine with me off lol. back in work tomorrow so hopefully be a welcome distraction :)
I'm from anglesey xx

Del oposite end to me then :D
Will cross fingers that TOTM wont affect ur loss martine :(
Sent from my C5303 usingi MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Lucky. Good luck for today. I find that drinking plenty water does help I aim for 3 litres and have prob another litre worth of black coffee. xx Keep a wee reminder if why your doing this close by so that you can look at it when you are struggling. I find an online shop easier to when famiky shopping no tempting smells xx

thanks for that advice I will keep that in mind my biggest problem is going to be at work I work in a kitchen cooking food for eight hours a day hence why I choose the 4 shakes a day thought it would be easier so I don't have any food so I cant pick at anything lets hope its a good day

Welcome Debs, I feel for you working with food all day! Total replacement is probably your best option and if you feel you need something just have some chicken at the ready! I agree with Martine re shopping online I also think you get better offers too that you don't necessarily see in store! Keep us posted!

Hi there, I'm Claire :). This is my first week of trying VLCDs, I've been using Exante shakes because there was a ******* voucher for their starter pack... although I love the shakes I hated the rest of it, the soups and meals just seemed horrible to me haha. Anyway I've been trying to buy some shake that weight shakes, but the site isn't letting me add anything to the cart... so I'm a little stuck atm

Although good news is that in 6 days I've gone from 10st11 to 10st6 :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Claire welcome! You're at my idealish weight I'm jealous! Well done so far and not sure about their site I've never had any problems. Hopefully it works soon I never liked the soups on other plans so shake that weight works well for me! X

Hi everyone
Hope its been a good day for all. Last shake of the day coming up and a wee can of coke zero as my night cap lol xx First official weigh in tomorrow eeeek!! Hoping for a decent loss as cant remember the last time I have stuck to a plan fully for a full week without a cheat!! TOTM started so hopefully wont make to much of a difference. Making Mince & Tatties for the other half at the moment which is something I don't like so not tempted. Find it much easier to cook things that I don't like but know I cant always do that lol xx

I have a hubby that cannot cook at all!! by the way so having to cook everyday for him and the boys xx:sigh:

Feel your pain Martine I have to cook for my other half most days. Grr.

evening everyone, welcome claire and debs, :D
i lost 2lb this week, so am 13st 2.5lb, after a bad day (went for a meal) AND had roll for tea :( will be back on it tomoro, was really naughty as well and had desert out!!!!!!!!!!!! CHEESECAKE :eek: will have to be 100% the rest of the week to make up, it was lush tho :D
hope u all have had a good day?

Well done on losing 2lbs Jeanette. oh how i would love a roll. lol xxx I was a huge bread fiend and often have sandwiches instead of a meal with huge chunks of cheese lol xx Notice how i said was!! positive thinking.

I've had to give up with trying to order shake that weight, for some reason the site just wouldn't for me! So I've ordered shakes and bars from Slim and Save. I'm going to do a mix of Simplicity and Lifestyle I think, and just see what happens haha. My officialy weigh in is tomorrow morning, can't wait to see my loss :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back