Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Mmm tiger bread! Pass me the superglue haha

Hi all had a pretty good first day enjoyed the shakes and managed to drink 5 litres of water bring on tomorrow hope everyone else had a good day , can't lie I did feel hungry but got through the day thanks to everyone for the tips and welcome comments

Well done Jeanette!! 2lbs is fantastic... Plus whuhoo on fitting into a size 14!!
Im back on Exante ... Havin some protein in d evenings... salmon/ chicken breast/ prawns/ peanut butter! Lbs dropping thankfully... Bought a 3lb holo hoop in TK Max.. Came with a DVD ... Finally gettin d hang of it... Can only holo hoop clockwise... Mid section tightening up ... Although ya Wudnt want 2 see d bruises ?
Crazy busy at work .. Lots of meetings.. At least tests completed... Reports will be next.. Oh dear!!

Hi shoebe, welcome back, hav missed u lol :D
Size 14 was prob a big 14 but even so, did them up (just :D)
Back on the wagon then? Yes must be very busy now for u?

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yes On d wagon and loving it... Amazing feeling 2 b able 2 wear clothes that were a no go last wk... Stress helping 2 :) My mother asked me last wk if Id realised Id put on some weight and that Id want to keep on top of it....of course I sucked it up and pretended it was d pockets of my hoody.... Deep down I wasn't exactly pleased!! What is it with mothers??? 2 honest 4 der own gud... Yet Ive a sister who needs to lose 4/5 stone and nothing is said to her... I'll be told 5 mins after she arrives home how much bigger she looks than d last visit etc. ... Grrrr.... 4 days done.... 61/2 lbs lost... Now time 2 hoop.... Its a laugh!! Told u... Big child at heart!! U should try it!! ;-)

Up with mountains of energy today woowoo I love ketosis :) haha Have a good day everyone

Morning Everyone Well first weigh in and 11lbs loss!!! I am delighted and as you say Hanngun full of energy, been up made hubbys lunch for work, washing out and fed the dog. Just going for a big walk with her before work. Good luck for today everyone xx

Official weigh in, I've lost 7lbs bringing me to 10st5, so happy with my first week! Now to bring on the second, 13lbs to go :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Shoebe, great loss so far, i know what u mean re weight, even tho its true it still stings :(. it's got u going tho lol

Hanngun glad ur doing well, keep up the good work :D

Martine that's amazing, another 3lb and u have lost a stone!!!! :D

Lovely day here, just getting ready to go up town, only local shops today lol. after blow out yesterday i am up 1.75 lb, not too worried as i know that will come off if i stick to it, back on plan today, just had tea for breakfast will have my first pack at about 1pm.

12lb in two weeks! Thrilled :) the first 7 was in first 5 days
Home in belfast for the weekend and the sun is shining :)
Glad your all getting good results

Hanngun thats marvelous :D u must be thrilled?
Sunny here as well :D off to town today, window shopping with family lol as every time i fancy something my mother says "you're still losing, a few weeks and it will be to big !!!" :(:D

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done Hanngun thats great :D, you too midnight fab to see everyone losing xx. Must admit to struggling with the water today, got dreadful stomach cramps TOTM and feeling a bit lousy. Water seems to be making me feel a bit sick but will persevere. I know it will pass. Enjoy window shopping Jeanette nice to even see what nearly fits in a few weeks xx

Hi everyone, gone a bit cloudy here now worst luck :(, but was lovely in town tho :D bought a top SIZE 14!!!!! in dorothy perkins, prob a large size 14 but it fitted great lol :D and bought also a maxi dress that was a size 16 tho :D

05458111_thumb.jpg

Last edited:
Well done everyone! Big losses! Lovely top Jeanette! Summers coming :) x

Back