Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Hello everyone. May I join you? My shakes have arrived, so I am having a weekend of lower carbs and will start the diet properly on Monday.
I weigh 13st and need to lose a couple of stones before August or I won't fit into an expensive dress that I bought in a sale for my daughter's wedding . I bought it in the autumn and have lost didley squat since then. The only way that I'm going to lose enough is by using a vlcd, as running around in circles shouting : " Don't panic! Don't panic! " is clearly not working.

Half way through Day One of Shake That Weight. Banana and Chocolate were both very nice. I'm nearly finished with my 2 lts of water. Only problem I think I'm going to come across is I run a cupcake company!!! So resisting those is going to be difficult :( xxx

So far, ALL shakes have been lovely. Still have vanilla and cafe latte to go! I thought staying in all weekend would mean I would kiss the 'carb hangover' but I'm a bit worried that it might just be delayed until I start doing stuff again :/ xx

Hi all, hope u don't have the carb headache miss, i had it when i returned from holiday two weeks ago, after putting on 17lb :eek::eek::eek: i lost 15 lb the first week and 2lb last week. but have found it hard this week as have been picking :( i think its a combination of knowing its the last month on a vlcd and getting back in the swing of things lol. truthfully its prob the first, as i have lost nearly 7st since last may, and have had enuf now lol (with time off for hols and xmas lol) and would like to lose 7lb then lose another stone counting the calories.

7st!!! Oh my GOD. That's amazing. Well done you. If I lost 7 stone I'd be over the moon. Has it been tough ( stupid question!! )? As in, has it been difficult the whole way through? X

Not too bad miss, but i have had holidays in that where even tho i watched it (slightly lol) i wasn't too worried as i knew i would lose the weight when i went back on plan. also if i had a special occasion i would have chicken and sald/veg out for a meal, so didn't feel to deprived lol. also had a few weeks off for xmas. also if i cheated i went straight back on track the following day. i have found meal replacement bars a big help. especially in the evenings and when going to town shopping, and everyone else has a meal, i then have my bar and a cup of tea.

Welcome all xx. Well went visiting woth friends last night and avoided pizza and kebab!! But did have. few vodkas think six in total. Had them with soda water and had a plain soda water between every vodka so hopefully havent done to much damage.xx What does everyone recommend for a protein meal as i have a lunch out with the girls in a fortnight and want to make a good choice xx

I'd recomend chicken as one of the best. Have it with a green salad. Chicken is low in cals and very filling.

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi all, I hope you don't mind if I subscribe. Will be starting a mainly shake based diet when it arrives in the post and wanted to chat with some like-minded individuals.

I wish you all the greatest of success in your journeys and I look forward to shedding some pounds!

Welcome rhino, most of this group is on shakes, but a couple on exante (me included)keep us updated
I have been more in the zone today, had porridge pack for lunch, an egg white and mushroom omelette for tea, and a bar for supper. So if i can just get thru hawaii five 0 without picking i'll be fine:D have also had 3 ltrs water :eek: as last week didnt hav much at all :( hopefully this state of mind will continue :D

Hi everyone, I really need to get started again, I put on my shorts yesterday and that wouldn't go pasts my thighs, I just can get going with it. Attempting to start again today, can someone help inspire me please xx

Welcome Rhino!

Do it Emmy think of how good you will feel after a few days! I keep slipping up, soo annoying! But the good weather this weekend has spurred me on again!

Hi emmy, i've been like u last week :( but started back on the water yesterday (drank 3ltrs) and somehow got back in the zone :D telling my self do it day by day. I had my first pack at 12.30 or so then an egg white and mushroom omelette at 5 ish then a bar at 7 or so. And even when watching tv at 9pm(my worst time lol) i only picked at a bit of chiicken, so when i weighed i was down to 13.2 when i had gone back up to 13st 3 1/4!!! So happy. Try that, what is ur worst time? Keep something for then, and hav some chicken on hand for when ur going to eat something. Also u can hav ribena plus sugar free squash. Sorry for long post :eek:

Hope everyone's getting on okay. It's been a trying first week but worth it as I've lost 9 lbs which I'm chuffed with. Although I'm meant to be on 4 packs a day alone, I have given in at times and had pieces of chicken. Also finding that hot bovril or oxo cubes Are keeping me going, although I haven't got a clue about whether that will knock me out of ketosis? Have a great week everyone :)

Well done del :D re chicken, that will be ok, not sure of oxo tho:( hav bouillon instead as thats ok

Back