Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Well done Jeanette in getting back into the zone. Defo worth it when you see the scale results. Thanks for the advice think will stick to chicken salad probably xx

Thats a great loss Del well done x

welcome Rhino this is a lovely supportive group x

emmy think of all the nice weather to come and how you will feel getting those shorts on:bighug:

Good luck everyone x

Had another good day (so far anyway lol :rolleyes:) had exante spag bol for first meal at 1pm, then mushroom egg white omelette at 5pm, hav had 2.5 ltr water so far as well :D so will prob hav a bar later at about 7 or so. So if i can stick to that will be happy. Hopefully will weigh less 2moro :D would love to get below the 13's (not this week i know lol)

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good day here too! One shake and a salad will have another shake in a bit as craving chocolate right now! Same Jeanette I wanna be in the 12s! Weighed on my scales this morning and was 13st so it looked likely then went to my nans and was 13.2st on hers :(!!

Always weigh on same scale!!! I always put it in the same place and get on after i've been to the toilet :D
If u want to u can buy lighterlife bars in superdrug, they're lush, choc peanut, choc raisin, and 2 others, all lovely.

My nans scale is the 'official' one but mines usually the same! maybe my coffee weight 2lb lol! I always wee first too :)

Lol :D Was there much of a time difference? Also what had u ate and drank?

A coffee and weighed an hr after! Fingers crossed for tomorrow!!

Well done for your 9lb loss Del that's amazing!!

Will keep my fingers crossed for u. My weigh in is wed (official lol)

oh like the sound of those bars. shake the weight dont have bars do you think it would be . okay to mix with the shakes? xxGood luck for everyone weigh in xx

Cheers Jeanette and Martine :) glad you're both having a good day. First test will be night shift tonight and avoiding the bright lights of 24 hour tesco and junk food! :)

Yes they're a vcld like shake that weight, just slightly more cals. I've had them instead of an exante bar and hav had no probs.
Am in bed early, out of temptations way :D good luck everyone, NO CHEATING!!! :D

Hi all.well done to everyone who's lost. I started this last Wednesday and really struggled so after sitting myself down last night and giving myself a kick up the backside I decided to start fresh this morning I decided to change my times for having my shakes and fingers crossed I think it's working I have been drinking 5 litres of water every day which hasn't been a problem and am just about to have last shake for the night had a good day and hope that it stays this way I'm happy that I've managed a day without cheating just need to get rid of this headache. might even take the dog for a walk later sorry for the long post

Hi debs, glad ur back in the zone. Yes i find it better to hav my packs later as well, as its the evening that is my worst. Hope ur headache goes soon :( i always get one when starting a vlcd as well. Hope the weather is better where u are for going for a walk as its pouring down here with thunder and lightning :(

Hey all, congratulations on sticking to plan :)

My shake powder is in the post and should be delivered today. Time to roll my sleeves up and get shedding some lbs :D

Didn't go for that walk head was hurting to much we didn't have rain last night but it looks like it's on the way now just sitting at work watching everyone eating fish and chips it smells lovely but only 10 mins to wait for my next shake hope everyone has a good day

Afternoon everyone, a little brighter here this afternoon but rain later on?:(
Hope ur head is better? When i had it for 2 days no painkillers helped in start :( bought extra strong on 2nd day but that could have been coincidence?
Weighed this morning (again lol) and am now 13st 1.5 lb so 1lb off so far,(as was 13st 2.5lb) but had gone up to 13st 3.5 lb by last friday so, pleased :D weigh in officially 2moro, cross ur fingers lol

Back