Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Thank you Rhino you'd be surprised how much better that made me feel! Might have it as my screen saver! Did your shakes come yet?

Tara thats more than i have lost lost lol. but seriously, thats true what rhino said, puts it into perspective doesnt it? what did u lose last week? sorry my memory is atrocious :eek:

I know, every pound counts ay!! But you've already lost soo much I feel I'm just at the start of my journey! I think 2.5 last week and 3 the week before! Must be in the 12s next week!! I've got too nights out drinking this weekend soo will stock up on carb free hangover food if there is any such thing lol!

Hey Tara :) no worries. Sometimes its easy to focus on the figures rather than what the figures represent.

Shakes came in the post today, so ready to rock for tomorrow :happy036:

good luck rhino, don't forget to put ice in the blender first as it really thickens it up and they are a lot nicer.

Tara, u are about the same weight as me lol, i weighed 13st 1.5lb this morning, not expecting much tomoro on official weigh day. but have been excellent sun, mon and tues. so hopefully will carry on good next week, then WE will get in the 12's :D i am also a slow loser, some people lose up to 7lb a week :eek: i'm luck if its 2.5 to 3lb lol.

Evening all had a pretty good day headache has come back tonight but it can't last forever drank 5 litres of water and just about to have my last shake was a bit naughty and had one mini baby belle was told it's ok as they are low carb it tasted lovely well done to those who have lost and good luck to those who are just starting here's to another good day tomorrow

Hi debs hope headache goes tomoro :(
Just had a mug of slimatee (from holland and barrett) actually used 2 tea bags and u are only to hav one!!! Hoping it will help me in weigh in, in morn!!! It makes u go to toilet lol

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Jeanette I will keep my fingers crossed for you tomorrow but I'm sure you will be fine you have done amazing think I will get some of them teabags lol have a good evening and good luck for tomorrow

Sorry to barge in on your thread but as I don't know anyone personally who's doing/done a VLCD I need to tell people who will hopefully understand. I own a cupcake company and tonight was the first time I've produced an order WITHOUT saving myself one. Batch of 40 Chocolate Orange cupcakes all in tact. I shall be going to sleep tonight with a MASSIVE grin on my face :):):):) xx

Hi miss, welcome anytime :D
Not ate any? :eek: i'm gob smacked lol!!! I'd would hav a bite at least :D a big pat on the back for u, u deserve a big loss nxt weigh in.

Well done miss I love cupcakes and would of struggled with that one well done to you I work in a kitchen cooking food all day so I know how tempting it can be it's bloody hard it took me a few days to get my head round things but I've had a good couple of days and I'm sure you will be fine keep up the good work

Afternoon everyone feeling really good today the sun is shining and I'm on a real high today my head is in a good place finally .hope everyone else has a good day

Afternoon everyone, i weighed today, and stayed the same, had lost a lb yesterday :confused:, never nind will continue to be good, and hopefully out of the 13's next week :D

A lovely day here too, been to town and bought a dress A SIZE 14!!!! was very pleased as only tried it on because there was no size 16's in new look :D also a denim jacket 4 pound in charity shop (new as well) both size 14 :D a little firm across the bust is the denim but still :D also had a dress and jacket from isme
gallery4ColPortraitT
gallery4ColPortraitT

Hi Jeanette your clothes are lovely I can't wait to get some new stuff obviously the two teabags didn't work then lol still at least staying the same better than a gain and I'm sure by next week you will be out of the 13 's I had a cheeky weigh today official day is Monday and I'm happy to be to in the 13's even if it is the High end haven't been there for a long time enjoy the rest of your day

Hi Everyone. Hope you are all having a good day. Lovely clothes Jeanette and as debs said no gain:eek:. Well done for everyone else weight losses as well. Been a lovely day here (from what I have seen from my window at work!) lol. Having a wee shake and going out for a walk with my friend and the dogs xx

Jeanette I bought a dress almost identical to that pink one from TK Max yesterday! How weird

Tara, good taste lol, its a bit richer colour than its shown, lovely on, but needs shortning, i havnt long legs (am 5ft 6)
Bought in B&M's banana and cinnamon tea, sound yuch i know, but with a sweetner was nice, and had malic not citrus acid as well so ok. A change from adding milk to my tea (naughty naughty :D)

Your doing well rhino when I started I had a few hiccups it took me a while to get into it but I'm ok now your doing well just keep up the good work

Back