Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Well done Rhino, Rome was not built in a day as they say and change is not easy:).

Well 3lbs off today guys so into the 15,s bracket and a whole stone gone bye bye. Have booked tickets to fly to see some family in laws in Ireland for september weekend with Hubby so will have that goal to aim for. Would be lovely to have a good loss by then as they have only seen me heavy:confused: xx

Weather not as warm today but dry so will try to get another long walk with pup tonight xx

Glad ur first day went well rhino, hope ur as good today? well done on ur loss martine, a stone in 2 weeks is marvelous. cloudy here as well, and not so warm either :(. off down my friends tonite for a meal, she thinks i'm on low carb so will have protein and veg so not too bad i hope lol.

Thanks for all the encouragement :) So glad I got back on the horse. Is it too soon to say I'm noticing a difference? My tummy just feels less bloated!

Congrats on the loss Martine! :talk017:

Martine well done on your loss rhino my tummy felt less bloated pretty quickly after I started this and it gives you encouragement to keep going hope everyone has a good day

Last edited:
Thanks guys for the support. Enjoy your meal Jeanette xx I do think that you lose the bloated feeling and look that you get from carbs really quickly so good on you rhino if you feel that wayxx:)
Too cold and wet for a long walk so ended up dusting off the vibration plate in the spare room and did 20 mins . on that sore thighs now lol xx

Lovely clothes Jeanette. You must be so pleased to have cracked the size barrier.
I am moving over to Exante now, so I wish you all well shaking your weight.

Dont know what the weathers like elsewhere but I am freezing brrr. Sun is out a bit but think i need my gloves on lol xx trying to drink my water but finding it a bit of a struggle bt will chug on xxx

Afternoon all, mel i'm on exante, i find it great, liked the shakes but needed some hot food lol, and i especially like the bars, well the choc orange and raisin ones, didnt like the raspberry and white choc bars at all, too sickly yuk :( i also like the lighterlife fast bars in superdrug for a change.

i have just orderderd from S & S (the sight u cannot say because they spam minimins) muffins and sweet n sour chicken, will let u know how they go :D

Martine its rainy here today too, not cold today tho, but last nite i even put on my bed sock, in May!!!:rolleyes: i was really cold. had my meal down friends and it was good as she made me small salad with a small stuffed mushroom and a small salmon fillet, so ok. weighed today to see if any difference and am down 1.25 since wed, so hopefully keep it up, as i'm off to weston Mon on a coach day trip, and as not driving will have a meal out and more than likely a glass(or two :D) of wine, so hopefully if good before and after won't be harsh on the scale wed.

Morning all. Pouring with rain here but I have to walk the dogs, no matter what, so at least I exercise every day. I started off with the Exante shakes, Jeanette and I prefer the less sweet taste. I have also ordered the breakfast box but object to having to buy breakfast eggs, as I have my own chickens. Muriel and friends will be annoyed!?

HI all its really miserable here today dark and dreary anyway still feeling good and can't wait for weigh in on Monday hope you all have a good day

Lol Mel,:D u better put ur fingers over muriels ears as i have bought some egg whites from sainsburys lol, they are only 50 cals for 2 eggs worth and i have them as an omelette with mushrooms as a change from a pack.

Miserable here as well, oh well only had to go food shopping so didn't matter lol. i weighed again this morning and was 13st 3/4 lb :D so a lb to go by wed, hopfully do it as off on a coach trip to weston for the day monday, and know i will be eating and know i will be eating and drinking. so...... if i'm good before and after hopfully it will help. deb hope u have a good weight loss monday.

Enjoy your day out Jeanette.
Good luck with the weightloss everyone this week. xx
Bit of a dreary day here no sun x

Afternoon all, miserable here as well, showery, hope its nicer in weston tomoro, had a look at weather and looks good :D will cross my fingers lol. still weighing in as 13st 3/4lb wonder what it will be on tues after tomoro? :rolleyes: never mind think i derserve it after a year on a Vlcd (with time off for hols :D)

Hello all not been on here for a few weeks been busy with work but nice to have a bank holiday monday off.
The diet is still going well ive dropped down from a size 20 to a size 16 i am on week 13 now and so pleased with the weight lose
i started at 15stone.8 i am now 13stone.10
off for a walk to the farm shop now to get some nice vegatables for tea.

Well done Lucky on ypur 7lb loss thats great:)
Nearly 2 stone now Jayne, and two sizes thats a great difference. Well done.x

Sorry I've been quiet, this weekends gone to pit! Plan was to get back on it today but that hasn't happened :(

Hi all another wet and miserable day here took a nice walk to the health shop and got some bouillon also picked up some slim pasta to try hope everyone has a good day

Hi all, had a great time yesterday, weather great as well, but even though food was lush, completely off plan, especiallly the wine!!!!! never mind, am back on plan today, pity its weigh in tomoro tho :(

Debs, great loss, keep it up, is damp l;ooking here this afternoon as well.

Jayne welcome back, ur doing marvelous, nearly two stone??? grat going, keep it up.

Tara sorry ur not doing so well, put it all behind u and get back on the wagon, thats an order lol :D

I've just booked my hols to majorca for 2 weeks h/b in a thomson gold hotel (no kids lol) am going on 3rd july, so just over 5 weeks to go, hopefully will get to goal, or near enuf by then any way, crossed fingers the way i'm going at the moment !!! one step forward abd 2 steps back it seems like :(

Back