Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

debs when i cook the slim pasta, i cut it into smaller strips and put in frying pan with some fry light and some liquid bullion (or powder one in some hot water (not to much a quarter mug) and i fry until liquid has gone, not too long, and it then tastes a lot better.

So I thought is try healthy eating and exercise as I wasn't sticking to the shakes to well, so I joined the gym with my son a week ago have done at least an hour a day ( he's already obsessed and won't let me miss a day lol) plus swimming and ate ham/ sausage/ chicken salads with rice for lunch and dinner and had bran flakes for breakfast with skimmed milk and lost NOTHING ahhh
So next week I'm back on the shakes, with them and gym surely I got to lose something, can't budge this fat!!

Sorry u didnt lose emmy, but watch exercise with a vlcd as u are not having enuf calories to do a lot of exercise :eek:

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I won't over do it, I'm more going to support my son aswell as he wants to lose weight so we are doing it together but he's only 10 so didn't wouldn't put him on any strict diets just trying to eat healthy. It's nice us doing something together for a change as where we got the baby, he dkng get as much attention as he used to - not that he ever complains.
You all seem to be doing great! Wish I had your motivation xx

How's everyone doing today? Well, just over two weeks in and 13 pounds down and happily crept into the 12 stone bracket (by the skin of my teeth) been a bit down about the plan over the last week. Due to being busy at work, I was lucky to manage 2 or 3 shakes a day at a push and the scales weren't any the better for it. I had a mad splurge last night :( and pretty much devoured everything in sight and the scales today finally went down, go figure!! Back on plan today tho, determined to lost another stone and a half. Hope everyone's steaming happily along on their plans.

Hi everyone, well i weighed this morning (after my day out monday) and lost a lb (i think?) as my scale was playing up and weighing either 13st 1 or 13st 2 1/4 so i went in middle and said 13st 1.5 lol. i took out the battery to reset (hopefully) and have taken it out of the bathroom just in case moisture is getting in, as i keep it by my bath.

Emmy, will be nice for the two of u to do something together, keep up the good work lol

del, 13lb in two weeks is great, but i'm jealous of u getting in the 12's as i am staying just out of it lately grrrr.

Snap debs am in same boat. Also hav my sisters birthday meal out friday!!!!

I don't know what happened today but it just got worst as the day went on never mind Jeanette just have to focus on tomorrow we can do it

Hi debs, hope the pasta tastes better for u that way, i thought texture was better as well.
Hav booked 2 weeks holiday for 3rd july as well. So i hav 5 weeks 2moro to lose as close to 10 lb as i can. :eek: so really need to pull my finger out lol
Yes WE WILL DO IT!!! :D

Well done Del and Jeanette on your losses. Deb I have had a bad week all in and the scales showed it with a 4lb gain!!:(. Gutted!! But not going to dwell on it New day New week :).
You have a great goal with your holiday coming up Jeanette and I am sure you will do it. xx

Jeanette your so lucky, wish I was going on holiday, great incentive!

Just got back from the gym and I'm knackered, starting shake that weight monday but if I feel to unwell with that and the gym I might have 1 healthy low carb meal a day but we shall see.
I've got a BBQ on sat and wedding cake tasting on Sunday so might as well get that out the way first although in still trying to be careful what I eat till then x

Also started the 30 day squat challenge if anyone wants to join? I did the first 50 in the power plate at the gym and it killed me image-3873638221.jpg

Martine, ur not on ur own, my scale was showing 2lb up today as well, not only did i have a LARGE pasty :( i also had a sandwich before bed :cry:i'll never get below 13st like this :(. But i have been good so far, had porridge lunch time and just had a bar, so will have an egg white omelette later tonite, and hopefully be back on track.
Emmy, i'm be knackered just looking at ur exercise lol :D

Haha that's in top of the cross trainer, rowing, bike and power plates, my body is hurting so much and still lost nothing but I'm told is where fats turning to muscle, I want to be thin and toned not big and muscly lol. The shakes can't come soon enough on Monday can't wait to lose weight, I'd start now but can't be bothod to explain to the whole family why I can't eat at the BBQ and I can't even just say I just ate coz it's a few hours away we are there for the whole day so for the sake of a few days rather start Monday Jeanette even with what you have slipped up and ate It's still under recommended calories, isn't it so unfair that some of us eat a pastry and put on loads (me) while others ear what they like and stay a size 6 ( my sister ), you will get in to the 12's soon, at one time you prob thought the same about getting in to the 13's and you did! Your a pro at this lol X

Last edited:
Ahh thanx emmy, i prob did think that lol, we are so impatient. Well i am any way lol :D its so true re puting on weight tho, i went on holiday with my mum once and we ate and drank the same and i put on 10lb and she put on a lb :(
I think ur wise to wait to start, as then u can hav a good week. I tell people i'm off the carbs and watching calories as well. Then if i do hav a nite out i can just hav chicken and salad/veg.

M

Just the-read my post and totally didn't make sence lol, you knew what I ment tho. I'm very impatient I want to wake up and be skinny. I'd love to be one of those ppl who ate whatever they want and it don't touch them - never gonna happen tho X

Last edited:
Yes Emmy i want to be that as well :D no such luck tho lol. hope u are all having a good day.
Well so far so good today, had an egg white omelette wiith mushrooms (60 cals) and a bar, But off out for a meal and WINE :eek: tonite so......at least i have gone back to 13st 1.75 lbs this morning, but god knows what the morning will bring lol. but wont be weighing till sunday as spending the night at my parents, so hopefully if i have a good day sat it will help?

Back