Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Just caught up!! Jeanette what is it with being under 13 it's as if my subconscious won't let me, prob cos I want it so bad! Anyway been back on for 2 days now and down to 13.2! Struggling with the shakes tho only having 1 a day and 1 no carb meal I'm not hungry for them but I know I'd prob have lost more if I was drinking all 3! Mad really!

We have an engagement party tonight and their serving bacon/sausage baps. Might just eat the filling!

When's your cake tasting Emmy?

X

Afternoon all, hi tara, i know what u mean re getting under 13st, i seem to be faffing about lately too, hope u are better than me at ur party tonite :rolleyes:, having the filling sounds a good ida, tell them ur off the carbs lol..

well started off good last night, as had 8oz steak with salad garnish, BUT had a jacket potato with it, Then had half a bottle of wine AND ice cream sunday :eek: also forgot to take anything up my parents for breakfast, and was starving lol, so had porridge made with water (about 150 cals and 24g carbs, so not too bad? have had exante spag bol for lunch and will prob have an egg white omelette for tea. will weigh in the morning!!!!!!

Not too bad lunch wise! I've already got a glass of Prosecco in hand but alcohol doesn't count :)

oh in that case the half a bottle doesnt count so day wasnt too bad then :D havent been naughty today (yet lol) had planned food, but havent gone to bed yet lol :D enjoy ur evening

Afternoon everyone, hope its as nice where u all are? its lovely and sunny so far here. well weighed this morning (after my blow out friday evening, meal, wine AND ice cream) just afraid to look lol, but was back to friday morning weigh in of 13st 1 3/4 lb, so was pleased, god knows what it went up yo yesterday tho :D been good so far, have had S & S muffin(meal replacement) and will have an egg white omelette for tea then prob a bar or porridge for supper. hopefully 3 good days will see me having a loss this week.

Hi all am starting vlcd tomorrow ...am going to.go between to one says over 17 stone I've to.have 5 packs what you think.as other says 4 just between the 2 I like the variety ....any tip.for first few days this is second time around and god do I need to do this am so miserable could benifit having a buddy any up.for the challenge please xx

Welcome fife, we are all on diff vlcd's here :D i'm on exante (but started on shake that weight) i was heavier than u when started and had 4 shakes, then 3 packs on exante. I am now just over 13st, so either works. U could start on 5 if u really need to but 4 shakes would be suficient i think.

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Jeanette thanks am.thinking correct me if you think different that I'll start on 5 and once in ketosis then reduce to.4 drink at least 3 litres per day ? Does that sound ok ...now big question am.away to florida October 10th what realisticly could I loss and been a size 22 what you think I should be sorry questions ....ur doing Well thanks

Hi, yes i think that will be fine. And dont go much more that 3.5 ltrs as to much water not good for u either. U could lose around 4 - 5 st by then, i hav lost over 6.5 st and hav gone from a size 26 to a size 14/16, but re sizes everyone is different. Ur not supposed to have milk but i hav some in my tea. Why dont u hav a vanilla shake hot and add coffee to it? Or add some Hot choc (low cal lol)

God that's great bet you feel brill.. fhow long has that taken you ? if I could get through first 3/4 days I think I'll be on the road ...first shake down trying so hard not to think about it thanks

Well hav been on it a year, but hav had 8 weeks out for holidays and xmas, then losing what i put on lol. And the odd meal out as well :D so since xmas i hav slowed down as getting nearer goal

Still done great tho I can only dream of doing as well I've got save and slim packs and LL so between the 2 I have a good selection of packs I like LL changed a lot of there packs so I don't like as many and as for bars still to find one I likewell more water day 1 .........

Had a bad week last week but new start today had lunch out yesterday which didn't help but it was a one off anyway here's to a good week

Hi all, debs that will come off in no time, i weighed last wed and was 13st 1.5lb then after having a panini And a pasty i had put on 2lb!!!!! but by friday i was back down, so u will get back in to time.
went out shopping today and was going to have a bar for lunch but had salad with lean ham and 2 eggs, so hopefully wont show on scale, but that all i've had today, so will have my bar later on. weighed today as well and was 13st 1/2lb so nearly under the next stone :D (if i dont put on after having the eggs and ham :()

Well done Jeanette, nearly there!
I know I've said this a lot but I'm starting again today lol

Day 1
Weight - 12st9 3/4

1 shake down and lots of water and lots of running to the toilet lol so far so good x

Hello girls :)
I have around 5 stone to lose and I have set myself an almost impossible target of losing it by the end of September.
Whenever I have done a vlcd before I usually lose two stone in my first month. So fingers crossed.

I have four days of slim and save shakes that I am using up and then I'm ordering shake that weight. Does anyone know if the chocolate shake that shake that weight have are as pleasant as the chocolate shake slim and save make?

Also so how great have your losses been whilst on Shake that weight?

Thank you xxx

Afternoon everyone, welcome back to the throng emmy (again lol) :D hope u don't have the headache again, i usually do the first few days :( weighed (again lol) and now 13st 1/4lb thats another 1/4lb down from yesterday lol, as u can see i am chiseling it off at the moment, i hope (and pray lol) to be under the next stone tomoro at official weigh day. cross ur fingers everyone, i need it :D

Elisabeth welcome, can't help u re the shakes sorry as i don't like anything chocolate. and after starting on shake that weight am now on exante. someone else will reply soon i bet.

Back