Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Hi everyone, well done Jeanette that's brill! :)

Could be it Tara because when I was doing shake that weight few weeks ago I kept nibbling at baby bel coz I also thought no carbs but those weeks I didn't lose and ended up giving up so now if I get to bad I'll eat chicken.
Also still drink tea but having unsweetened soya milk as it says your allowed to on shake that weight although not sure about exante ect but I can't do it with out tea lol
Had my shake today and feeling full so hoping this is ketosis kicking in. Loving the gym too but I'm finding I can't do a lot before my energy levels get to low so only doing about half hour a day at the mo

Down to 12st 3 3/4 today - love this diet!

Afternoon everyone, yes worth a try tara, hope strawberries are ok as had a small amount yesterday and today :eek: more than likely its because my body knows its coming to an end of my VLCD :D i am picking a small amount here and there :(

Emmy ur doing great, when u weighing next? i seem to be weighing every day, but it helps me, so will keep on and have my official weigh day every wed.

Officially weigh Sundays but been weighing everyday too keeps me going although ate some chicken today but I worked it off at the gym. I love strawberrys it don't hurt to pick here or there esp on heathy food it will get your body used to food before you come off the diet esp with how long you been on it x

That's a massive loss Emmy! You'll be looking to get into the 11s soon x

Lol I always end up quitting before the 11s that's my problem this time I need to carry on

Weighed today and nothing's come off so think that's the first week big loss over x

Does that mean u STS this week? Or nothing more since yesterday? If stayed the same, at least no gain, but u prob will hav a whoosh nxt week, not much help this week tho :(
Awful day here, thunder and lightening earlier but JUST pouring down now lol
Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Only since yesterday lol need to stop weighing everyday x

I weigh everyday as well keeps me going lol. So how much this week then? Sorry the older i get the more my brain goes to mush :D

7lb for the whole week which of cause is all water
So hoping for fat loss next week x

Thats great emmy, carry on the good work. you will have a good loss next week, just don't expect 7lb again lol :D

i havent been so good today went to morrisons shopping (normally asda ) and parents wanted to have lunch in cafe :rolleyes:, so was going to have my bar BUT saw they had a childs portion of fish and chips (quarter a normal size fish and about 6 chips) for 350 cals so had that :eek: naughty i know but was really lush tho. so def will have to be good the rest of the week. i think its because i am finishing my VLCD and going on hols as well, so not feeling so determined. well the wish is there but i can't seem to resist little things. but if i look on the bright side, i could have had the full size fish and chips for 800 cals :eek: so not too bad then is it? :D

Don't feel bad Jeanette, I'm at my mother In laws for her birthday and they go and get a Indian and I'm starving so thought just have a chicken tika starter, but then ended up having white chocolate birthday cake followed by a few Rice Krispie cakes. So angry with my self but not gonna dwell on it going to carry on regardless and start again now x

Afternoon everyone, hope u are all having a good day so far? i have been good so far, had my first pack (shepherds pie) at 1pm, then will have an egg white and mushroom omelette at 5 ish, then my last at about 8 - 9 pm

So I'm 2lb up today :-( didn't get away
With the food, hopefully it will come off quickly if I stick to shakes only, how's everyone else doing? X

I didnt hav a marvelous weekend either :eek: but thankfully hav got away with it. Was 1/2 lb up from sat morning when i weighed yesterday, but only 1/4 lb up this morning, so i have lost 1lb so far this week. Hopefully be good till wed :rolleyes:
Emmy sorry, u will soon drop that off prob water weight. Tara weekends are awful aren't they?

Back