Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Hi all, hopefully okay for me to join in, I'm on The KeeDiet instead which is similar and on my second week, lost 7lb week one and Buzzing as they say :). Introduced to VLCD is 2006 using Lighterlife and then Cambridge and lost 4 n half stone, maintained good for about 3 years and then lots went on as they say and slowly gained about 2 stone back.

This year on a mission to get rid and been playing around since New Year's Day, lost about 6lb on and off on their Rapid Burn and Social Plan, depending how brave I felt or just having MRP breakfast. But determined last Monday 2nd to do it for my hols in July and it just clicked this time and soooooooo pleased :happy096:

Tis hard but Tis defo worth it once you get your head around it.
sending motivation to all xx

Welcome to
The gang don't judgg! :)

Debs that must be so hard, I do t even like food shopping when I'm on a diet, I know
It's not that easy but if you do end up picking try stick to bits of chicken.

Jeanette your doing so well :) still can't believe how much yourve lost!
I managed to get some bouillon, not tried it yet tho, will have one later

How you getting on Tara?

Welcome don't judge, not heard of your diet assuming low carb? Good luck you've done well and glad your in the zone!!

12st 12lb today! Soo bloody happy a long time coming! Now to stay in the 12s! Gonna try all shakes this week as I have arranged a picnic Saturday for my friends birthday (also my maid of honour) so can't get out if it! Alcohol will be involved also!

How are you getting on Emmy? Are you doing just shakes? X

I'm doing shakes but having the odd meal as chicken or a bar as I've been going to the gym and feeling quite weak but trying to stick to the shakes, I'm having a BBQ Sunday for Father's Day so I know how you feel, will prob just have a bit if chicken and salad maybe x

Welcome dont judge :D also havent heard of ur diet, is it a vlcd?
Emmy hope all is well? I've been to the city shopping for tops for hols, and been really naughty :( had a meal out in italian AND had cheesecake :eek: oh well restart tomoro!!!
Tara snap i'm 12s 12 also, hav lost only 1.5 lb this week, but was 1/4 lb less yesterday :rolleyes: hopefully we'll hav a good week nxt week as well :D how much did u lose altogether this week?

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

We're always the same Jeanette, only 2lb but can't complain after the weekend! Ooo Italian there's not too many low carb choices there!

Same Emmy having the odd meal tuna salad for dinner... Had a couple for frankfurters yesterday usually I wouldn't have them but 0.1g carb per one so does the job!

Tara how tall are u and what size? I'm 5ft 5 1/2 and size16, 14 in some things. Think i'm a size 15 :D also have lost weight off my feet!!! Was a size 7 to 8 and a EEE and now a size 7 and standard fitting :D which is a lot easier to buy shoes lol

I'm same height as you! I'm a comfortable 14 though we must hold the weight different, I've bought a maxi for the weekend and that was a 12 but mainly 14 esp in jeans! Size 4 feet they never get smaller but my engagement ring is sliding off far too easy so must have lost it in my fingers

I have a big bust, was a size 46 f :eek: but now a size 36 E to 38 DD, depends on fit. Also hav some lose skin round middle and top of legs. I dont gain it anywhere in particular, have always had some shape ie big bust, smaller waist etc. size 4 feet??? Mine must be like clodhoppers :D where do u gain weight most?

Hi all thanks for the welcome, yep it's similar to Lighterlife with 4 packs each day on their Rapid burn Plan or you can do the Social Plan which sounds like the Shake Weight. Rapid Burn is there VLCD and Social a mild Ketogenic plan. Well priced as well there 100 bundle works out at £98 after loyalty points :)

Lots of flavours so stops me getting bored. However I'm away this weekend, family in Ireland and really worried how I'm gonna cope. Only going for two nights, but they've planned lunches and meals. Hubby says might have to eat to not cause offence, right I suppose but isn't it strange how turning down someone's food can be offensive. Hoping I can sort of walk around with a crumbly plate so looks like I've already eaten, just hope I can be strong, don't want to muck this up, taken me so long to get to this place xx

good luck to everyone else this weekend, most prob back on next week and let you know how it went. Weigh day Monday defo do not want a gain. Really will be upset xxx

Same as you again I don't gain anywhere in particular it's just all over! I lose it first in my face... Hold majority of weight in my legs!

That's gonna be hard don't judge! They don't go easy on the potatoes either! Where abouts in Ireland are you going? My family is from Waterford & Wexford.

Hi all, don't judge, hope ur trip goes ok? its awkward when u eat in somebody else's house isn't it? good luck.

I haven't been any better food wise today either, had a pasty earlier :( and as my mother says if it isn't nice it isn't fattening, so it was bl**dy awful :D been gorgeous weather wise here, been in the garden this afternoon for an hour :D back on it tomoro with a vengeous, as when i weighed today i was up 1.5 lb:cry:

Hey Jeanette what time did you weigh coz I'm always 2-3lb more in the evening.

Don't judge - family events are so hard everyone seems to notice what you eat it's like they are watching you the whole time and if you tell them they say ' won't hurt this once' or ' you will just put all the weight back on afterwards' so annoying x

Hi emmy, i weigh in morning in underwear after toilet :eek: so wasnt evening weight worst luck :( and hav been picking all afternoon, so think i will go and hav a soak in bath and hav an early nite, best place i think :D

Hi everyone. Hope you are all well. Family gatherings and meals can be torture cant they? x
Im sure you will get right back onit Jeanette as you have done great so far. A wee two pounds of this week for me after a gain and a maintain so at least a . loss. Am going to try to be 100 % this week to get things moving again. Was a bit. nicer today but its generally been wet all week and think more rain to come? Does anyone use any of those firming creams and do they work if they use them. Was thinking that i need to try and take a bit bette r care of my skin these days and should start with a good cream. xx

Ah shame, then again the other day I put in 2lb after eating that cake then after 2 days lost it again so you will too. Been really hot here today, I actually have sunburn and can't lay on my back as it's covered in aftersun, also my little one must of put his hand sun cream hand on me because I have this nice even tan then this little hand print on me with sun burn all around it and the hand print is just white lol and it's on my chest so not even like I can Hide it, kids hey!

Well done Martine! A loss is a loss your on the right track!

Been really hot here all week too although I haven't had a chance to sit in it! 26 degrees tomorrow too!

Not too sure on firming creams I don't think I have ever used them long enough for them to work!

Has anyone heard of aloe Vera gel, it's meant to be really good for digestion and bloating, apparently it tastes like feet but the reviews are really good! I've ordered some so will let you all know how I get on!

Good on ur loss martine, ul have a better loss nxt week now ur back in the zone. And havent used firming cream either, tho u could do with it :rolleyes:
Emmy , can just c ur chest with hand print :D
Tara, dont think i've ever eaten feet, ul hav to tell me how they taste :D:D:D

Back