Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Sunburns annoying me today and somehow put on 1/4 lb Tho it's probably the amount of after sun I've put on as not ate anything I
Shouldn't other than the cup of bouillon I had last night but I doubt it's that x

Not used firming creams either really except dove but didn't do it long enough to get a result x

Must be in the air as i put on as well :( but with me i was picking yesterday so expected it really. But back onto the straight and narrow as i have 2 weeks on exante then 1 week refeed till hols :D

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Not long now! How exciting xx

Yes, but the way i am going lately i'll be lucky to stay the same let alone lose more weight :( i dont know where my willpower has gone :confused: i think it gone on holidays early :D

I think I'm gonna try juicing, I'm getting a bit bored of the shakes and think I need something new, will start Monday... I've done it before and enjoyed it just didn't have the time when working to make up the juices! Fingers crossed this will get things moving x

Good luck Tara, is it the *diet or are you doing your own one?

I've messed up big time today, I started with a bit of chicken which was fine but then it was followed by a chocolate bar and a pack of Maryland cookies so I guarantee I'm up tomorrow! X

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi emmy, we're all in the same boat i think :( been bad again 2day as well. Went shopping and bought some cheese and an unsliced loaf of bread :eek: AND had lunch out :mad: so hav decided to follow lipo refeed from monday till my hols on 3rd july. As not only am i not sticking to it i'm eating for sake of it, as not hungry really either :(

Its horrid when the scales go in the wrong direction isnt it:confused:. I hope todays been better for everyone. Not been good today either although been okay uptill now but probably undone the past 3 days work x. I think i need to have no man, no kids, no visitors and no events for a month to get me really into the zone lol xx. Just me, work and my shakes oh and Tara my puppy xxxIf only lol xxx. Sending positive vibes for everyone this week. x

G martine, def something in air lol hav had another bad day BUT tomoro will hav 2 packs and low carb meal. Then nxt week will start lipotrim refeed till holidays on 3rd july

That sounds like a good plan Jeanette. Lets all have a good start to the week:). Shakes at the ready lol xxx

Gnd luck to u for nxt week, i know i need it. Hav ate my weight in bread over the weekend :(

Starting again today haven't been on much as I haven't really stuck to it bit fresh start today hope everyone else has a good week to

Had a good day (thank god :rolleyes:) had exante poridge for lunch chicken and green beans and a pack steam veg (350 cals) for tea and hav a pack left, so far so good :D

Glad you have had a good day Jeanette. Managed to stick so far too although not had enougb water so trying to catch up a bit now. You would think that with the weather nicer you would drink more but got busy at work and kept forgetting. Well done to everyone else today.

Tara what juicing diet do you follow or do you do your own xxx

Similar to the Jason Vale one Martine, bought all the stuff today so am now starting tomorrow! Hope everyone doing well...

Back