Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

First day going ok but hard :( whilst cooking other halfs dinner went to eat a bit if chicken and it fell out of my hand and onto the floor... It obviously wasn't meant to be!!

Also started taking sea kelp, supposed to be good for speeding up metabolism!

Hope everyone's doing well today

X

Well done Tara, I'm doing absolute crap I'm going to start again tomorrow, my other half has gone back in to hospital, I always end up comfort eating when I'm worried. Haven't been gym either- never mind fresh start tomorrow I hope xx

Still not back on plan, hubby to be has come out of hospital today to await his operation so I
Might start tomorrow and ditch the comfort eating

How's the juicing going tara? X

Hi emmy, hope all goes well with ur husband? its very hard to diet when ur worrying about someone close isn't it? cut yourself some slack and if u cant do a VLCD, just watch the calories and do healthy eating for a while. then when things are on a more even keel, start again.
I put on 2.5lb wed :( not as bad it could have been as i got back on plan monday, and was 5.5lb up, so 2.5lb was better than i deserved as i ate my weight in bread last week :( and off on hols on the 3rd july as well, tut tut

Hope he's ok Emmy x

No good I thought this would go well as it's a change but I just had a sandwich, first one in months! I've noticed I eat when I'm tired! I stopped taking my iron which was prescribed when I had baby but I think I might need to go back on it!! Also got all the OH's friends over tonight for football and takeaway I know I'm gonna find it hard to resist especially now I've already cheated!

Eughhhh need to sort my life out!!

Plan is to try dresses on next Monday!!

Jeanette I always do that before holiday! I can be really good and as soon as I get close I end up cheating! Same with the day before weigh in it's like a pressure thing!!

Hi girls. How is everyone getting on?
I've been so busy with work. I've just finished the end of my second week, I only have one shake left for the morning and then my order comes tomorrow.

So to replace my shake. I've had a few slices of wafer thin ham (0.5g carbs) and a small glass of coke zero.
I haven't eaten anything yet or snacked apart tonight as I couldn't go tonight with out a shake after working all day in the heat.
Hope this doesn't take me out of ketosis :(
22lbs lost so far.
Xxx

Hi glad ur doing so well, ham should be ok, but chicken would be better if given a choice. Why dont u buy, as a fall back, a lighterlife lite bar from superdrug? They ar meant to be for the 5 : 2 diet as a vlcd. So are ok. They do soup and poridge and spag bol as well.

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi ladies, Jeanette - I know how you feel, I will have been on Exante for a year come 1st July. Have lost just over 8 stones and feel great but still have 2 to lose. Trying to shift some more before I go on holiday on 27th June but keep sabotaging my own attempts. Tonight my OH did a BBQ for his two kids and I went to see a friend as too tempting, but then came home and polished off a leftover veggie burger, a hotdog and some wedges and coleslaw! Why?! Wasn't even particularly hungry! Think my mind is in holiday relaxed mode, even though I want to shift more weight before I go.

Will still be toasting my 8 stone loss on 1st July with a cocktail or two in my size 16 maxi dress instead if my size 24 of last year!!

We'll get there in the end! x

Attachments

• image-1208412877.jpg
    image-1208412877.jpg
    504.5 KB · Views: 724
Hi hope ok to join in, I'm following a similar VLCD diet The KeeDiet, if you take a look on their site they have a menu on their Social Plan that if stuck for products when following a VLCD would be okay for the odd meal just to fill the gap whilst your products arrive. :)

Sparkly, you've done so well, big congrats to you and what a difference. It does always seem the end run is the hardest, I think you start to feel so much better about yourself that you lose a little of the initial drive. You will find your mojo again though, don't give in :)

Excellent sparkley, marvelous job. Yes i also feel my determination is already on hols :D thats why till i go on my hols on 3rd july i'll be adding meals, but still sticking to low cals this week, then doing lipotrim refeed for a week. Otherwise i'll be like last week and eat my weight in bread lol. I also was a size 24/26 but now down to a size 16 (14 in some sizes :D)

Attachments

• 1403213029058.jpg
    1403213029058.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 73
  • 1403213055002.jpg
    1403213055002.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 77
Hi dontjudge, welcome, will have a look at that site thanx. Its true what u say, after losing 7 stone and nearly at goal (well 1/2 stone to go lol) i'm not so strict lol

It's so hard, I remember when I did the first time lost 4 and half stone and was sailing through til my last stone and that took me as long to lose that as it did the other 3 and half stone. I normally play with a stone now, much to my disgrace got a little out of hand last year and wanted to drop 2 stone. Done a stone this year and tackling the last one, hopefully before my holidays. It's achievable but gotta be good :)

I think if you don't get to target you don't feel like you've finished and then yo yo, you will do it, might be a bit slower or a different route from the other stones but be positive you'll do it. Your pictures and weight loss are brilliant, well done both xx

That's so much weight, you have all done so well.
I'm restarting today and just having my first shake of the day, I'm going away in 3 weeks with the kids, only in a caravan holiday but the thought of putting shorts on or sitting on the beach is giving me nightmares so I'm hoping to lose as much as I can I'm 3 weeks then be careful while in there , then carry it on when I'm back. Hope I stick to it this time x

Hello all not been on for a few weeks Ive managed to hit the 2 stone loss mark now so i am happy

Ive not been well this week so been a depressing week for me stuck in bed had to go doctors for antibiotics so ive struggled with the shakes
but so far my weight has stayed the same which isn;t to bad.

Fantastic weight loss to jeanette78 and Sparkley yoo both look fantastic well done ladies

Emmy, u will hav a great weight loss in 3 weeks. U could lose a stone or more.
Jayne sorry u havent been well, hopefully antibiotics will kick in soon. And thanks for the praise everybody :eek:

You both look amazing!!

Snap Emmy back on shakes today! Juicing is a bit too time consuming for my liking! 3 shakes today gonna try have one before bed instead of a dinner as it's the only way I'm gonna lose what I need to in time for the wedding!!

Thanks ladies for the lovely comments. Jeanette you've done fab too - it's such a great feeling, isn't it?! hope everyone has a great weekend xx

Back