Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Struggling big time today , I've eaten chicken and Cuecumber but really want a biscuit or something sweet. Why can't I be naturally skinny :-(

I'm soo jealous of naturally skinny girls who can eat what they like! I'm struggling too Emmy been up since 5 I did a boot sale now I'm burnt with a banging headache! Had 3 shakes today but feel I need to eat for it to go :(

Try having a shake it might take the sweet craving away

I know how you feel I woke up with a banging headache this morning and 4 paracetamols later it's still now gone - once I lose this weight I'm never getting fat again it's not worth it lol xx

Was gonna buy lighter life bars earlier but they are 2.49 each! I thought that was a lot or am I being tight lol x

I know they are worth it because they are classed as a meal but you can get so many other bars for that price. when I was looking at the they are the same calories as a cereal bar and slim fast bars so maybe which were a lot cheaper so wondering what else we could substitute.
Have you looked in to any others Jeanette? X

Afternoon all, i have bought some bars off slim and save and Sa**ts and sl**mers (can't mention them as they are banned lol) the last ones were 6 for 7 pounds or so, and were really nice have also had slimfast ones on the odd occasion, sometimes the lighterlife ones are on offer 3 for the price of 2 etc. also exante have a sale on at the moment, buy one individual product and get one for 1p, have a look at the site

Hello,
I was really struggling the other night and had been working all day until late at night. Had only had two shakes and got home and I had two boiled eggs, 30g of cheese and 40g of honey roast ham, with this all being protein it didn't take me out of ketosis and I still lost weight fine, I wasn't heavier the next day.

I also find making your own coke zero ice lollies is a lovely treat, I find when I drink coke zero I want more, the lollies aren't as sweet as I'd like but in this heat they are really refreshing.

So if you're struggling girls, don't starve yourself. You can have low calorie bars and lots of protein.
:) xx

That's a brilliant idea ! Coke zero lollies ! I'm doing this lol, I've been having a bit of chicken stirfryed with a bit of curry powder to taste, not all the time obv but when I feel like snacking x

Them lighter life bars do look nice even tho they are expensive I might have to buy a couple for emergancys or for If I'm out for the day as that's when I slip up x

Is it 2 litres of water we are ment to have a day? As I'm finding hard to have more than that x

They are quite tasty!
Sounds delicious, I keep dreaming about food, I'm terrible lol.

2/3 litres a day,
I have a 750ml water bottle that I refill with tap water. And I will refill it three times a day.
Once in the morning with my morning shake and that will last me until lunch and then I refill it again at lunch and that lasts until tea time and Then I refill it again after tea.
So then I know exactly how much I'm drinking. :)

Hi everyone, I hope you don't mind me joining! I'm starting shake that weight tomorrow and I've bought some slim fast bars too. Just wondering is it just water you can drink or can you have diet coke also?

Me too, I love food esp all the food I shouldn't eat lol. I've just been looking on MFP and I'm really confused hoping one of you can help. I e been having unsweetened soya milk with my tea as was told by shake that weight that's the milk we should have but just looked up tea with skimmed milk and there's lots of options but nost if then say less calories and less carbs than soya Milk, so now I'm wondering if I'm using the wrong milk? Any ideas?

Last edited:
I used to have the LL bars white choc and cranberry when I was doing LL and they were soo nice!

Welcome Ney... Good luck for your start!!

Yeah 2L of water at least and I'm pretty sure diet coke ok as zero carbs/sugar although apparently can make you hungry!

I'm about to have roosters but just chicken strips with salad soo should be ok

I was using soya milk but kept finding powder at bottom of my coffee not sure if it was the brand! Not too sure to be honest I only have one coffee in the morning so just add a splash of semi X

Hi ney,
Welcome to the group, I think you can drink come zero but not diet coke as diet coke contains citric acid but if in wrong please someone correct me. And you can also drink tea and coffee still but not to much - although I drink quite a lot lol
Good luck with it :)

Hi Tara, yeah might have to try the bars, I was standing in super drip looking at them for ages thinking should I/ shouldn't I and ended up not getting them but wish I did now. Might treat myself but when you compare it to be the same price as a happy meal then I want the happy meal lol. Must stop thinking like that and get on with it

Tara out of curiosity how did you get on with lighter life was it good?

Me too ney, this does work if you keep it up, it's hard but it works, I previously lost 4 stone in shakes but since put some of it back on, Jeanette has lost loads on it, 6 stone I think - it's good

Back