Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Loved LL it was the first shake diet I did so not sure if that had anything to do with it but I got down to 10st5lb! But I think the price went up to £60 a week which is ridiculous! So went onto Cambridge as 47.50 a week! Can't believe I used to pay that much compared to STW x

That's a lot! Explains why the bars are expensive if the whole diet is, £60 a week is a lot.
that's the weight I want to get to, I got there with lipotrim and loved being that size, it's only 2 stone but seems so far away right now

Hi everyone....

Im a returning vlcd'er and have just found ******. Has anyone tried them? Im reading that they have a much higher carb content per serving..... so not sure how thatd effect ketosis....any info would be great, cant find anything about them on here.... so strange!

Hope everyones doing goooood

Muchos love

Tara xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Tara,

Can't offer any advise as never done that one! Let us know how you get on though!

X

***** and *****rs are banned on here as they spam the sight, nothing wrong with the diet tho as i have bought their bars and they are lush and very cheap. they are the same as any VLCD, and if ur wondering about drinks its true that it only supposed to be coke zero that ur allowed. u can also have ribena plus sugar free squash. and u can have marigold bouillon which is a stock u can drink like soup. i also have tea with skim milk, i know u are not supposed to have it but i have from the start and have still lost weight, try not to have too much tho :eek:

Ooo naughty naught **********

Thanx jeanette and tara :))

Which diets are you both following?

I'm going shake that weight!

Hope everything has a good start to the week

Hi, i started on shake that weight and then went on to exante, another vlcd. I hav lost nearly 7st, was closer but hav been picking last couple of weeks as due to going on hols on 3rd july, and also getting near goal and hav had enuf now as hav been on it for a year. Have had about 10 to 12 weeks off during that time with hols and xmas etc.

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello everyone, this is my first day on 'Shake that Weight'.
I've gradually put on weight throughout my 20s and early 30s, then i had my first daughter 18 months ago. Unfortunately she had a difficult birth and has cerebral palsy, she was in hospital for 4 weeks. After the stress of that, i actually weighed less after the birth than before, but unfortunately with the continued worry and stress combined with maternity leave and now juggling fulltime work, a toddler with special needs, a husband with a love of chocolate and biscuits and redecorating our new house, i have now crept up to 12 stone.
Counting calories doesnt work for me as life is too hectic and i have a very sweet tooth, so i am starting the shakes today, starting on 2 shakes a day and will build up to 4 shakes over the next week or so.

Its lovely to read all your stories. My main aim is a fancy dress party in September, hoping to be able to fit into a semi decent outfit for photos!!

Welcome rvl, hope ur having more than just 2 shakes a day? as if u dont have enough ur not having the right nutrients? if ur having 3 shakes u can have a low carb meal, ie chicken and salad, or u can have 4 shakes only. not being a pain, but u wont be healthy otherwise :eek:

Hi Jeanette,

Yes sorry i meant today i had cereal for breakfast, a shake for lunch, a shake mid/late afternoon, then im having a small dinner tonight.
I'm going to do this for a while, then swap the cereal for a shake, so 3 shakes a day with a meal.
Then i will go on to 4 shakes a day.

Its probably a weird way of doing it, but i have always failed diets in the past, so i thought i would start this diet gradually.

I'm doing shake that weight it's is quite cheap and works the same as the others, I've not heard of your one might look it up for the bars.

Hi rvl ; Just want to say as don't want you to waste your money, your not supposed to have cereal due to the carbs in it will stop you going in to ketosis you would be better off having a shake for breakfast and maybe 2 small protein meals like chicken salad or having eggs for breakfast? Obviously up to you but I slipped up a few times and ate bran flakes and I put on weight doing so xx

Last edited:
Well done ney, did you manage all your shakes? I'm doing ok thanks, no slip ups today which is good and managed my water.I'm not hungry either although still got the craving to snack but I just keep thinking about getting back in to jean shorts again x

I had 3 and took a meal replacement bar to work for lunch and drank lots of water. I don't think I've ever worn jean shorts l'll put that on my skinny to do list! Lol x

Haha I used to love my jean shorts in the summer ( wasn't really short like hot pants or anything I might add, just comfy jean shorts) they went with everything, my sim is to get back in them, they are a size 12 and I'm currently a 14-16.

What meal replacement bars are you having? I'm trying to find the nicest ones . I've had slim and save ones which are alright but very small. The lighter life ones are expensive so must be nice I'm going to get some tomorrow

I don't know if I'm allowed them or not but I had slim fast chocolate chewy ones, they are quite large and are classed as meal replacements. It was really nice! :)

Have a look at the exante ones,(not the raspberry and white choc tho :( ) but the other ones are nice. Also the sain*s an sli**ers ones are really nice.

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back