Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

I will have a look thanks Jeanette

How you getting on Jeanette?

Finding it harder :( had better day than weekend tho, had fruit and yogurt for lunch and stirfry for tea with tiny piece of chicken, then had two cereal bars (only 100 cals )

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Your doing well, at least your getting your body used to eating different foods before you go in holiday so it won't be a mayor shock to the system when you have time off, it's probably better in the long tun doing it this way you might not put as much on while your away and stay steady ( even tho if you do put on a few pounds we all know how fast you lost it last time so won't be a problem for you)

welcome stephanie, if very hungry and going to cheat lol, i have a little bit of chicken, as its pure protein and zero carbs, so won't take u out of ketosis. but if possible try not to have anything if on sole source, or if ur having 3 shakes and a meal, have chicken/fish etc and either salad or cauli/cabbage etc. and as having so little cals u are not supposed to have any harsh exercise, so walking would be ok. hope ur diet goes well.

im only having shakes I didnt think of having a meal.i love chicken so will try that

Ive just been having shakes I will definitely have chicken .I love chicken. Can I have hard boiled eggs does anyone know .ive got to loose 3/4 stone for my wedding at the end of feb :(

Hi everyone. hope your all well. not been on much as so busy and diet not going too well but hopefully back on track now.xx Good luck for those who have joined.:)

Hi all, yes i think so, google eggs on an vlcd or put in lighterlife etc

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm really struggling tonight, I'm not supposed to eat food but I nibbled on a bit of bacon tonight and it's only day 2!! I didn't feel hungry at all yesterday I thought it was too easy :(
How's everybody else doing?

hi Ney.
Sometimes i dont even think your hungry its just a food in general craving that you feel you are missing something by not eating at leadt thats what i feel times. I know that i can just eat for the sake of eating especially if bored, so i make myself do something with my hands like type lol xxx
I did well for a couple of weeks then went off for a couplenow trying to be on path again so day one again done. I find that even being on here keeps my mind occupied and hands . busy lol xx

Thanks martine, I'm just annoyed with myself as it's only day 2! I wasn't working today so perhaps I need to keep myself busy x

its not an easy plan by any means so give yourself praise each day that you do make good choices xxx

Hey ney, the first few days are hard so don't be hard on yourself, at least you ate meat rather than something sugary

Last edited:
Hi Steph, I'm also trying to lose weight for a wedding mines in July next year so know how you feel, wearing a wedding dress is really putting the pressure on isn't it
you will defiantly do it in that time tho easy, they day a stone a month but the first month is always more so you will do it way before target if you stick to it

Morning all,
I just weighed my self and I'm in the 11's!! *does a little dance* I'm 11st 12 1/2 which means I've lost 9lb this week and that's having a bit of chicken each day, 2 coke zeros and soya milk in my tea aswell. I know first week back you lose more than other weeks but it's a good start :) :) :)

Just looked back as couldn't remember when I restarted and it's not been a week yet only 5 days, so will hopefully loose a bit more :-D

Thank you I'm so pleased, it's good to know that having a bit of chicken here and there isn't stopping me lose as if I go to someone's got dinner or anything I won't feel silly not joining in I can just eat a tiny bit- if it's chicken of cause lol.

How you getting on Tara? Not long till dress shopping exciting stuff :-D

Thats great emmy hopefully its plenty of time.i had a full chicken breast last night but only three shakes.can you have diet cokes etc on the shakes or not.im bored all ready of water lol :)

Back