Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Morning all feeling better now so back on the shakes again heres to getting off another 8 pounds

Stephanie coke Zero rather than diet coke as no citric acid in coke zero.

Well done Emmy thats a great boost geting into the 11's. When i get there I think i will not only be dancing but swinging from the ceiling lol xxx

Thank you still 2 stone to go but feeling positive at the moment - hoping it lasts

Good luck Jayne 8lb won't take you long :)

12.12 today not bad as only got back on track Friday!! Feeling positive this time will stay on track!

Wedding dress shopping Monday x

well done everyone who has lost, and those who (unlike me :() are back on track :D lovely day weather wise, after a cloudy start. been to town today, and bought some suntan cream and make up for hols, not long now, week tomoro. put on again 3lb!!!! cannot get back on track, my only hope is that by putting on now it will be less on hols :rolleyes:

Jeanette just go into holiday mode now!! I would!! Enjoy yourself you've been restricted for soo long!! You can claw it back a bit after holiday if need be...

You'll be back on track after your holidays Jeanette, the excitement of going away is probably making you not bothod about the diet esp knowing you'll be eating soon anyways, you lost 11lb in one week when you came back last time, you can do it again your a pro at this lol

Ahh thanx emmy, not used to putting on weight lately lol but think u hit it on the nail. U r going great tho :D

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you, hope it continues :)

Had a slim fast bar yesterday and today I've not lost anything wondering if it could be the bar as contains 25 carbs, is anyone else using slim fast products?

emmy dont think it could be the bar, as when i have an exante bar they are 22g carbs, so an extra 3g of carbs can't do that much damage.

Iyeah think your right I t's probably just where I already had a good loss, I'm hoping it's that coz I really like the bars lol x

Had 2 bars today ....oops

I want another one :-(

I find when I have an Exante bar it makes me hungrier! I think it's my body waking up and thinking 'she's eating something'!! It's the biting and chewing instead of just drinking shakes or eating 'baby food' consistency meals!

I know just how you feel about being in holiday mode - I go away tomorrow and have really struggled this week when I should have been maximising my final few days before my hols. I reckon by the time you get back you will be ready to get back on track - I know I will!

You are all doing great x

Hi sparkly, thats exactly what i'm doing lol. Yes will be glad to be back on track when i return. Have a lovely holiday :D

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Everyone's going on holiday, I'm so jealous! Hope you all have a great time :)

Back