Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

12.9 today sneaky weigh in!! Feeling good about this!

Takeaway tonight and my OH's sisters... Couldn't sit and watch them eat soo have convinced everyone to have indian... Chicken tikka and salad for me!

Hope everyone's doing well and staying on track!

Well done Tara that's brill, good choice I love Indian chicken tikka and salad

Just ate a kit Kat :-( why oh why do I do it, going to the gym to try work it off

Been gym and burned off my kit Kat and my slim fast bar, this probably don't count that way as this diets not based in excersize but makes me feel a little bit better :-D

Me neither really, my son can't go without an adult so I have to accompany him so might as well make the most of it lol

well when i come back from hols, there is a local class of latin dancing, so will try that, and if its not too energetic lol will do it every week.:D they also do aerobics, so will see how things go :D

I have had that if on SS, and i have been ok. if ur starving, having protein is ok, but if ur having a light meal with ur packs, have a small bit of salad with it. hope ur doing ok?

Yeah not too bad I hope I haven't weighed myself yet, weigh in day is Monday. I wasn't eating any food just having shakes but I was so desperate for food today I caved and had chicken! It was the best thing ever!!

Still not shifting below the 11st12 1/2 mark. Shakes only today me thinks, no bars or chicken

Can't sleep tonight, want to go downstairs and raid the fridge argh!

How did you get on Emmy? Did you manage to resist a fridge raid?

I resisted lol how are you getting on?

Omg I cant believe the results. I started on Monday and weighed myself today ive lost 11pounds !! I was so shocked .Ive had a few snacks .im so pleased bring on next week :)

That's marvelous Stephanie :D, it gives u a real lift doesn't it? keep up the good work. i've been off plan for a couple of weeks as going on holiday to Majorca Thurs, and have been picking :( but when i get back i will be back on plan to lose the weight i know i'll put on lol.

Wow! Amazing Stephanie! You must be over the moon bring on the next week!
I'm gonna try not weigh everyday as sts for last 4 days and it's winding me up

Amazing results Steph! Yeah doing good stayed on plan but same as you re weighing everyday it's annoying me as it goes up and down!!

I couldn't stick to not weighing every day haha just weighed and 1/2 lb down from yesterday so at least it's moving a bit now

Back