Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Hi all, hope u are all doing ok? getting ready for my hols, so am busy lol. i also weigh every day, say i wont then get on anyway lol :D

Not long now Jeanette! You packed your case yet? X

No, its all on the spare bed, will do it 2moro. Bought another 2 tops, my dad asked where i'll put them all :D

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Gotta love buying holiday clothes! I got a question for you, dunno if you or anyone else knows but what's the difference between eating a meal replacement bar or a small chocolate bar like a kitkat that has less carbs, calories and sugar ? Does it have to be meal replacement or could we just replace a meal with a low calorie bar such as go ahead or Special K? Sorry for the essay question lol

Its to do with the nutrients. With a meal replacement bar like exante, lighterlife or slim and save etc u hav all the vitamins your body needs, and with a kit kat or other cereal bar there isnt enuf for your body to process. Hope that makes sense lol?

If I could have one kit Kat a day if I'd be a happy girl!

I found my wedding dress yesterday happy happy one less thing to worry about

That makes sence, I was just reading the nutrition and thinking if loose note by eating a kitkat instead lol,

Wow Tara! What style is it? I can't wait to get mine

Hi all, hope everyone is ok. I had my first weigh in yesterday and I've lost 12lbs in a week! I really can't believe it!! Xx

Brilliant Ney almost a stone!!!

I think it's fit and flare it's fitted to the hips and lace at the top x

I love that style, like mermaid -ish
Bet it's a mayor relief to get your dress sorted out, when do you get married again?

Well done ney that's excellent!!

Yes but the flair just starts higher, it's 6th sept so will be 10 weeks this sat!!

Whens yours?

X

Wow, are you ready? You have to show us pics after! Mines not till July next year so a whole year away x

You can defo start trying on dresses now I wish I had more time to have done it properly!!

Yeah all ready just waiting on the suits and got to think of what gifts to get the bridesmaids/best men (got a few ideas) but everything else is booked and ready to go.

YeH I think I might, just want to lose another stone first I think. For the best men, ushers, dads I got cuff links off eBay from China for only £2.60 a pair and socks that were I.75 a pair, they all match and are personalised. not sure what to get bridesmaids or mums tho x

Cuff links is a good idea! Just didn't wanna get them something they can't use!

As the themes vintage was going the get the boys these retro sweet boxes from amazon they are quite good... The OH loves them (anything sweets) and you can put a personalised note in them.

The girls is hard pandora do lovely bracelets which I think they would all like and luckily we know the manager so can get a nice 30% discount.

We shall see! Really really wanna do just shakes now, I say this too often then it gets to dinner time and I eat... Can I have 3 or 4 shakes if not eating?

X

Excellent ney, great going. :D keep it up.
U wik hav to show us ur photos when u get married.
If ur having shake that weight its 4 shakes on TS.

Sounds fab, love the vintage, that's what I'm going for, got bird cage centrepieces with flowers and candles in, love choosing wedding things.
Pandora bracelets are a brill idea.
Yeah 4 shakes if your not eating, I'm struggling to Keep the water up I need to try harder.

Hi everyone - this is day 3 for me for STW! I've done slimming world before and was successful the first time but weight went back on and some! I tried to re-start SW several times and have tried other things briefly but never had my head in the right place...

I think I've got an emotional relationship with food and felt like I was going round in circles… so I need something to completely focus me for a few weeks (hopefully I’ll stick it out longer but I think my problem last time was thinking too far ahead, I need to just think of the now and how I’m doing…)

Anyway would be great to get to know everyone else on this thread who are also doing STW…. I’ve read through a few pages and looks like there are quite a few people so far :)

Lighter life bars are on sale at super drug for 1.66 instead of 2.50 if anyone's interested, they are so nice x

Welcome rach, I'm exactly the same, I lost 4 stone last year but put most of it back on, I turn to food for everything if I'm happy, sad, angry, bored. I find any reason to eat but I've been on this diet nearly 3 weeks (I think) and lost almost a stone, it does work, when I don't drink enough water tho I don't lose anything so try to drink water whenever you can also if you really need to eat you can get food replacement bars in super drug which you can replace one of your shakes with.
Good luck :)

Back