Anyone tried Psylliym capsules?

Evening All! Am tempted to try these capsules to er "blush" make things move more comfortably. Having read through the threads most people seem to have the PH au naturel - is it better this way? I'm not good with gloopy textures really ;(

Feelingfatfatfat! said:
Evening All! Am tempted to try these capsules to er "blush" make things move more comfortably. Having read through the threads most people seem to have the PH au naturel - is it better this way? I'm not good with gloopy textures really ;(

I tried the capsules from h&b they worked really well :)

If you are already constipated these wont work, and can make things alot worse! They are to keep it all moving and give the bowels something to chew on. ;)

I take 2 every morning and have had no problems in the loo department! I got mine from H & B also :)

I have just got the H&B stuff you mix with water. Use it twice a day but b4 my shake in the morning and just b4 bed late in evening

Report back later with results lol but in a nice way

I just bought these today and plan to take them from tonight each night before bed.

Thank you Divster I didn't realise that, I forgot to take them last night anyway so will take them now and have them in the mornings before my breakfast shake each day now :)

Have found I tend to 'go' about 40-50 minutes after taking them... is this normal? I thought they would take longer to work x

Thanks, I was starting to wonder! lol

Back