anyone tried the flap jacks?

as above, anyone tried them? are they any good? was told by the pharmacist that theyre awful so i didnt get them. Would give anythin to chew somethin right now though, so would happily eat them even if they tasted like cardboard lol

theyre texture is oaty kind of i remember having one years ago! i chew my water bottle if thats any help pmsl!!

I have the peanut one everyday for lunch! I to got told they where horrible by me pharmacist! but decided to try it, they dont taste like carboard! they are dry but not too dry! to be honest they tast like peanut butter so have that glucky(not sure if that is spelt right ha ha) taste like when you eat peanut butter! I have mine with a coffee and its ok and to be honest keeps me alot fuller.. not keen on coconut one tho not as nice to be honest! but I would defo say worth a try! I was cheeky and asked my pharmacist for a sample and he gave me one free he he! x

iv also wanted to try them, the klast time i did LT my pharm refused to stock them so never got the chance, im goin to a different one now shedid say shes guna get some in for us, but i dont want her to just incase i dont like them lol then shel be stuck with a load lol

Mine did not stock them.... His words where I only really stock strawberry and chocolate as thats what everyone.likes and I was like .... Erm well I am paying 36 a week and I only like vanilla so he ordered them in! As for flap jacks he didn't stock them or the soups! But got.them in when I asked! I wouldn't worry if u DONT like them its not your fault! If they supply the diet they should stock everything... Mine does now he he! X

I moved totally to flapjacks in week 5. I don't have time to make the shakes up in the van during the day so I munch away on the flapjacks. One at 10am, one at Lunchtime, one at 4pm and one at 7pm.

It breaks up my day and spreads the full feeling out.

Sometime I leave them on the dash and they warm up a little and they are a little nicer but the Coconut ones are defo better because they seem damper, less chewy. Just make sure your keeping up on your water if your on the flapjacks.

Now in fairness I might change to taking the shakes at the weekend when I'm not working just for some variation.

I moved totally to flapjacks in week 5. I don't have time to make the shakes up in the van during the day so I munch away on the flapjacks. One at 10am, one at Lunchtime, one at 4pm and one at 7pm.

It breaks up my day and spreads the full feeling out.

Sometime I leave them on the dash and they warm up a little and they are a little nicer but the Coconut ones are defo better because they seem damper, less chewy. Just make sure your keeping up on your water if your on the flapjacks.

Now in fairness I might change to taking the shakes at the weekend when I'm not working just for some variation.

are you allowe 4 flap jacks? i thought it was max 3 a day like the shakes?

i keep thinkin, is the odd bit of fat free yogurt gunna make a big difference? then i think, it will probably ruin the whole point of the diet, so ive put it all in the freezer for when i come off. im only on day 3 and worried about the refeed.... though i plan on stayin on this til end of august. When can i have the flap jacks? after week one?

also, i have a big weekend end of august, manchester pride, if i refeed before then, will i be able to have some alcohol? in moderation of course

You should wait until after week 4.

This takes you out of the habit of eating and knocks out your tastebuds.

They will taste horrible otherwise.

It's 2 flapjacks for every one shake for men anyhow.

You should wait until after week 4.

This takes you out of the habit of eating and knocks out your tastebuds.

They will taste horrible otherwise.

It's 2 flapjacks for every one shake for men anyhow.

aaah right, get ya now!

anyone answer the q about alcohol?

xxfoofoolafluffxx said:
aaah right, get ya now!

anyone answer the q about alcohol?

Once you refeed and maintain properly I would reckon you could then take alcohol again.

However I air on the side of spirits and low fat drinks.

Try vodka and cranberry or there's a new cranberry drink out that they reckon burns 200 calories that you could have with you spirits and they would cancel each other out.

my pharmacist told me, that for women, you can only have 1 flapjack a day. i am pretty sure i read that someplace else as well.

I tried the coconut flapjack on Day 1 yesterday and I hate to be negative but I gagged lol I had to break it into 15 small pieces and take them like tablets hahaha Thank goodness I like the shakes :D I guess the fact that a lot of places don't stock them might be an indication that I'm not alone here. Maybe they could be compared to Marmite... you either love them or you hate them. Good luck x

That might explain why my weight loss has slowed down a little.

The flap jacks are 191 calories each.

Womens shakes add up to 425 calories for the day. So that would be 2 flapjacks.

Men's Shakes only add up to 559.4 calories. So that would be only 3 flapjacks.

I'm taking 4 so that's nearly 800 calories a day so that's 260 extra calories a day!!!!

Maybe my pharmacist got it wrong, I doubt it but just in case I've called lipotrim and am waiting for a call back.

Will let you know what they say.

uklady said:
I tried the coconut flapjack on Day 1 yesterday and I hate to be negative but I gagged lol I had to break it into 15 small pieces and take them like tablets hahaha Thank goodness I like the shakes :D I guess the fact that a lot of places don't stock them might be an indication that I'm not alone here. Maybe they could be compared to Marmite... you either love them or you hate them. Good luck x

You have to wait till about week 4. This knocks out your tastebuds and they are much nicer then.

I think a lot of people don't wait long enough before going on them because they are so eager to get the eating feeling back.

You have to hang in there then you can make it easier by going on flapjacks.

Capt I was given one in my first bag of supplies by the chemist, so I thought it was worth a try. But I take your comments on board... and maybe if I feel brave enough in week 4 I will have another go :)

This is my second go at Lipotrim and the first time I tried the Flapjacks but thought they tasted awful. It might be a good idea after about 4 weeks to try them again. I might do this if I am struggling. I think its probably best to leave it until you are desperate. Good Luck!!

flapjack get suck a bad rap! i do have a bit of a love/hate relationship with them. right now, it's more of the latter... but they are so easy when you're on the go! i break them up into small pieces and dunk them in a hot drink. it makes them more palatable. of course, i have a tough time drinking the drink afterwards, as it really tastes of cardboard!

Lipotrim tfr flap jacks better known as CRAP JACK's. If you do try one then be prepared to only take tiny weeny nibbles of along with plain warm water oh and it may take you around an hr or two to eat. Makes me cringe just remembering eating one urghhh

Back