anyone tried this....and who has meals????

tsweety81

hi all im on my third day of s&s altho today will be my first day 100% so i guess today is my first proper day.im really liking the flavours so far. iwas wondering two things firstly does anyone use the diet pills from ebay they are under the name slim and save so not sure if they are actually the same company selling them, they claim to reduce appetite and speed up motabilism just wondering has anyone tired them or should i steer clear. also i ordered the 4 days supply of 28 items with just shakes and bars and i was wondering if you still get a good loss having the porridge or the meals.iam thinking of getting the meals next time i order just to feel like im eatng something and im really struggling int the evenings as that when i seem to be most hungry. please feel free to let me know what you think.cheers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:wave_cry:

Hi hun, im new also, my pack comes tomorrow. I did lipotrim before and it was so hard just having shakes so ive jumped at the chance that you can get meals with s&s.

On this link it shows you the calories in everything, amazingly the meals are the same cals as the shakes! :D

http://www.slimandsave.co.uk/vlcd-values/Full-VLCD-Programme.pdf

the meals have similar calories and carbs to the shakes so I dont think that weight loss will be any different whatever you use , i like to use the meals and the veg , i cant go a day without feeling ive had atleast one good meal , plus the variety helps keep you on track

if you order 28 day , 5 meals package , its the most cost effective way of doing it

if you go on the slim and save website im sure ive seem pills on there

personally i wouldnt bother, ive never seen any research that says these sort of things work , mostly they are just caffeine arent they?

anyway whatever you decide , good luck

I wouldn't do the pills - your appetitite will be supressed once you're in ketosis anyway. I have the meals a lot - no difference to weight loss - as others have said they are reasonably equivalent in calories / carbs / protein.

If steer clear of the pills. They're not for us VLCDers, they're for people looking for miracles and as we know there is no such thing in weight loss terms. Every lb lost is a hard lb lost.

When Rob bought the company it came with a certain amount of stock that he's been trying to get rid of (or so someone on here was told). Guess EBay gives him another way of doing that.

i keep hearing and seing the name rob , who exacly is rob? lol xx

Rob is the owner of Slim and Save and will often be the one responding to your emails or live chat.

Ahhh i see!!

Look forward to meeting rob on live chat then :)

Sometimes it's not Rob on chat (other people do work there too) but he gives the personal touch to the company. Hope they don't lose that if they expand more.

Yeah personal touch is always a bonus, is it just a small company then? Thought i;d never heard of it before...

is the 50% off bumper packs always on sale do you know? xx

50% off bumper pack? Isn't that Exante? :confused:

Oooh if there is 50% of i am ordering now haha :)

Oh sorry ladies it was exante!! I was on so many sites last night i dont know weather im coming or going haha. even better its always this price, i thought it might jump up another £100 quid!! x

The Exante bumper pack works out a teeny bit cheaper I think- but you don't get to chose, and they don't do meals! I'd hate a pack with 25 banana shakes or something else I couldn't chose.

I wouldn't mind trying the porridge but you can't seem to buy 1 :(

Anyone know if it tastes the same as the S&S porridge?

Back