anyone try sci-mx diet shake?

MrsPayne212

Gold Member
Hey there just looking for some reviews in it as ive been hearing a lot about how good protein shakes are for weight loss and stuff and just bought some of this today. Going to try it tomorrow so we shall see how it goes. Ive been out of the game for a while so im thinking a itll give me a little boost to keep motivated :)

I lost almost 4 stone using it twice a day (taking a multivitamin, and having a low carb evening meal), but at 19g of carbs per serving, I decided to change to a lower carb shake. Needless to say though it did work for me.

:) thanks i dont want to really do it as a meal replacement im thinking naybe a shake a day after the workout and still have a few small meals a day. Im hoping ittl just give that little extra as a woman from work that is really into fitness has been encouraging using a protein shake to help.. So we shall see hope it doesnt taste vile lol

Hi there, I use SCI-MX Diet shake :) have been using it since starting my diet (march 2013) - as an in-between meals snack. I have yoghurt and fruit for breakfast, then a shake mid morning, Soup and a roll for lunch, or a salad etc, then a shake mid afternoon. Dinner is just a normal healthy (low carb) dinner. Im in the gym/pool/class/cycling 5/6 times a week and still cannot believe how much energy I have when working out, and how quickly my muscles now recover compared to before I was using it! My favourite flavour is the strawberry, but the chocolates good too!! I order it directly from amazon (2k tub) for just over £30- which is the best price I've found. I tend to only mix mine with water- using a blender, but have friends that prefer it with milk. If you're looking for a protein shake with a lower carb content then PHD Diet Whey is very good- and the flavour range is better. Very best of luck if you do decide to use it- let me know how you get on! xx

Back