Anyone trying the recipies in the Magazine

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by gemsmember, 4 July 2010 Social URL.

1. gemsmember

gemsmember Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.13%)
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    I thought the July issue had some nice looking recipes to try.

I have made the smoked salmon with chilli - it is delicious. I would never have thought of cooking smoked salmon, but gave it a try and have had it twice now. I used the 87p smoked salmon trimmings from Sainsburys, so very economical to make.

I also liked the turky and bacon burgers. My 19 yr old son really liked them and said so - wow - a compliment from him is an achievement, so I will be making them again. I am also going to try the other burgers when I get a chance.

The sweet sticky pork wasn't so much a success though, it wasn't sweet and didn't go sticky. I added some sweetener to it to make it a bit more sweet, and it was OK, but don't think I'll bother with that one again.

Anyone else had any successes?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tiggerfan

tiggerfan Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(28.73%)
    Diet:
    anyone and everyone
    I havent yet, but there are a few that I want to try like the pork,sage & pineapple burgers, pineapple coleslaw, turkey & bacon burgers,

4. metrognome

metrognome is getting better at it

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.11%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    in the mag before i tried the summer salmon spaghetti one that was quite nice, i would love to try more but as its only me who would be eating it i tend not to bother as other half wont eat it

5. lalblue

lalblue Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    turkey & bacon burgers sound nice, might give them ago. My 3yr old won't eat anything different but will just give it to DH - i cook it, he eats it lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.