• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Anyone trying the recipies in the Magazine

I thought the July issue had some nice looking recipes to try.

I have made the smoked salmon with chilli - it is delicious. I would never have thought of cooking smoked salmon, but gave it a try and have had it twice now. I used the 87p smoked salmon trimmings from Sainsburys, so very economical to make.

I also liked the turky and bacon burgers. My 19 yr old son really liked them and said so - wow - a compliment from him is an achievement, so I will be making them again. I am also going to try the other burgers when I get a chance.

The sweet sticky pork wasn't so much a success though, it wasn't sweet and didn't go sticky. I added some sweetener to it to make it a bit more sweet, and it was OK, but don't think I'll bother with that one again.

Anyone else had any successes?
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I havent yet, but there are a few that I want to try like the pork,sage & pineapple burgers, pineapple coleslaw, turkey & bacon burgers,

is getting better at it
in the mag before i tried the summer salmon spaghetti one that was quite nice, i would love to try more but as its only me who would be eating it i tend not to bother as other half wont eat it