Anyone up for a 3 week challenge!

I have ummmed and aaaaahhhed all day about joining this thread. I have been on and off ss loads of times since xmas, and and lost and gained the same weight each time. But it is starting to creep on again...
So, i will give it a go, starting tomorrow, i will try my best, but am not promising anything. :sigh:

Bex
Target- to loose weight!
Progress-

Mags
Target- 7LBs down

progress-

Kazz
To lose weight!
progress-

Sonkie
To be in the 20's!
progress-

Tracie
To lose weight!
progress-

Natayou
To lose weight!
progress-

Lottie-kins
To be in the 12's!
progress-

Mojobrad
weight 10st 9
target 10 st
bmi 24.8

Jazzy
Weight 11st 12
target 10st
(overnight during sleep lol)

hannah
weight 22st 1/2 lb
to lose as much as i can
progress-

Welcome to Bex and Hannah!

The more the merrier! (and maybe it will kick me into gear lmao!)

Mags
xxx

I have ummmed and aaaaahhhed all day about joining this thread. I have been on and off ss loads of times since xmas, and and lost and gained the same weight each time. But it is starting to creep on again...
So, i will give it a go, starting tomorrow, i will try my best, but am not promising anything. :sigh:

Hi Bex,
All you can do is try your best and you don't necessarily have to SS, I guess it's just about trying to lose as much as poss by whatever means.

Good Luck xxx

And thanks Mags for organising.

It's lent tomorrow, so we can give up....whatever usually gets in our way....

Hiya!

Please can I join in? Today is my first day (after regaining 4 stone :eek: )

So in this first 3 weeks I'd REALLY like to lose a stone. I hope. **Fingers crossed!!**

My weight is 15 stone so I want to be 14 stone in three weeks

Jazzy
Weight 11st 12

target 10st
(overnight during sleep lol)

He he. Can I add briefly that I don't think I'll get to goal of 10 st in three weeks............ I'm not really that unrealistic, but wouldn't it be nice!!! Dreeeeeeeaaaaaaaam, dream dream dream dream.
I think I'll settle for any losses over the next three weeks. Anything to keep me motivated.

Good luck to everyone

Jazzy x

Bex
Weight 199lb
Target- to loose weight!
Progress-

Mags
Target- 7LBs down
progress-

Kazz
To lose weight!
progress-

Sonkie
To be in the 20's!
progress-

Tracie
To lose weight!
progress-

Natayou
To lose weight!
progress-

Lottie-kins
To be in the 12's!
progress-

Mojobrad
weight 10st 9
target 10 st
bmi 24.8

Jazzy
Weight 11st 12
target 10st

hannah
weight 22st 1/2 lb
to lose as much as i can
progress

MissPiggyFi
Weight 15st
Target 14st
Progress

Bex
Weight 199lb
Target- to loose weight!
Progress-

Mags
Target- 7LBs down
progress-

Kazz
To lose weight!
progress-

Sonkie
To be in the 20's!
progress-

Tracie
To lose weight!
progress-

Natayou
To lose weight!
progress-

Lottie-kins
Start Weight 21/02: 13.11
To be in the 12's!
progress-

Mojobrad
weight 10st 9
target 10 st
bmi 24.8

Jazzy
Weight 11st 12
target 10st

hannah
weight 22st 1/2 lb
to lose as much as i can
progress

MissPiggyFi
Weight 15st
Target 14st
Progress

Good Luck Everyone!!!

Hi everyone! How are you all today?

Wednesdays are usually a day off for me, but I had a meeting to go to this morning, then stopped off to buy new slippers for my daughter!

Then got home and fell out with my husband who was in charge of my daughter (2 yrs old) and let her eat 2 biscuits when she hadn't eaten any dinner at all!!!! Now I'm not a clear your plate sort of Mummy, but I like to see she's had something proper before she's allowed any junk!

Sigh.... lol.

Well anyway, diet wise today? so far so good, but need to drink more water!

Mags
xxx

Hi Mags, men eh :eek: can't live them can't live without them! My oh the same with ours rather than make a tin of soup or toast he tell's them to go get a biscuit or crisps :sigh:.

Diet wise it's going ok today, i dont tend to think too far ahead, take a minute at a time me as i know due to previous times i am fine one minute and before i know it im off on a binge! but so far so good im pleased to say:D

How is everyone else doing?

Last edited:
I know what you mean Tracie, one minute at a time is a good plan!

I am considering just having a shake in the morning and keeping the other 3 packs for in the evening so if I do want to eat I've got something.

Already had 2 packs today so far, but I don't think ketosis is back yet so I'm still hungry lol!

Mags
xxx

Maybe.... I've been taking a soup pack and a flask to work, maybe I could bring some of my marigold so ii feel like I've had something and keep my soups for later!

maybe I'll trial it over the next couple of days!

xxx

Hi Mag's i keep all my packs for evenings, well my 2 packs and bar, i can quite happily go without all day as long as i have water, but the evenings well there a different ketttle of fish!! I get so restless in the evenings also, that was alway's my time for picking.

I have never tried the marigold savoury drink i might buy some next time i go shopping. Glad the big K is back for you keeps us all going dosn't it.

Hi Everyone

Today has been a srange day. I've been on a risk assessment training day, part two tomorrow. I had to go to my GP yesterday as I am having some problems with my ankle. He thinks I have drop foot which means I can't move the muscles in my ankle. Therefore, even though I can walk and can feel my foot, I can't actually move it. I've fallen over a few times when I've been out so now I am having to be very conscious of my steps. Now I look like I'm marching!!!!! Have to have an x ray on Friday. I hope it can be sorted. Anyway he has started me on some anti-inflammatry tablets which are fine on SS according to CD HQ but there is a little concern about stomach ulcers etc. So I have decided that I am going to do the 1000 plan for a couple of days to get used to them and will then drop back to SS'ing. Hope it doesn't effect weight loss too much. Feels strange eating food 3 times a day.

Apart from this feeling good. Hope everyone else is having a good day.

Jazzy x

Hey Jazzy, hope they can do something about your foot, that sounds awful!

Don't worry about changing the plan either, I'm sure your weight will still come off!!

Mags
xxx

hi all hope you are doing well today
i have had a good day today and had 2 soups so far and 4 litres, had a tiny bit of a grump on earlier as the kids had pasta/pesto with grated parmesan for tea and i LOVE that , but quickly scraped all the leftovers into the dogs bowl[she loves it too] and moved on!
roll on sat weigh in number 3!!
nat x

Mags
Target- 7LBs down
progress-

Kazz
To lose weight!
progress-

Sonkie
To be in the 20's!
progress-

Tracie
To lose weight!
progress-

Natayou
To lose weight!
progress-

Lottie-kins
Start Weight 21/02: 13.11
To be in the 12's!
progress-

Mojobrad
weight 10st 9
target 10 st
bmi 24.8

Jazzy
Weight 11st 12
target 10st

hannah
weight 22st 1/2 lb
to lose as much as i can
progress

MissPiggyFi
Weight 15st
Target 14st
Progress

Sorry, taking myself off the list, it just isnt my time for loosing weight at the mo. :wave_cry: Maybe when the weather warms up a bit, i cant diet when i am cold. I will try and get more active though!

Good luck everyone!

Bex, you can keep posting with us if you like, you don't have to be on the list!

Keep remembering how far you've come too, you have lost a lot already and your health must be better for it!

Its mostly in the head dieting isn't it? I'm struggling with mine at the minute as well!

Mags
xxx

I'd like to join in please? But can't start until Monday when I have finished meds I am on. Is that OK? Currently weight 11st 7 and would like to get down to under 11.

Back