Anyone up for a 30-Day Shred Challenge?

hiya,im a little late but im on day 8 of level 1. Need to do day 8 when my oldest is in bed at 6pm, I cant be bothered really but i will complete the 30 days!

well... level 1 is over! Might try level 2 later tonight, just had a look through and looks ok. Will prob do it tomorow as twice in one day is a bit much really!

Level 1 day 1 completed.

RawrGirl -- @ Level 2 (23 done, 7 to go)
dominoes -- @ Level 1(0 done, 20 to go)
BerryBerry -- @ Level 1 (2 done, 28 to go)
zeke -- @ Level 1 (5 done, 25 to go)
Nettee -- @ Level 3 (30 done, 0 to go) :D
Squishy -- @ Level 2 (12 done, 18 to go)
Sadia -- @ Level 1 (6 done, 24 to go)
Clover -- @ Level 1 (1 done, 29 to go)

level 2 day one done, almost died but did it!

RawrGirl -- @ Level 2 (23 done, 7 to go)
dominoes -- @ Level 1(0 done, 20 to go)
BerryBerry -- @ Level 1 (2 done, 28 to go)
zeke -- @ Level 1 (5 done, 25 to go)
Nettee -- @ Level 3 (30 done, 0 to go) :D
Squishy -- @ Level 2 (12 done, 18 to go)
Sadia -- @ Level 1 (6 done, 24 to go)
Inge -- @ Level 2 (11 done, 19 to go)

As a lot of the original people who started this challenge have completed this and/or moved onto a different challenge thread, RawrGirl has updated the stats to reflect those who are currently participating just so that you're not having to keep copying and pasting people who aren't here.

And RawrGirl is thinking of coming back and doing it again, so her name might pop back on here again. :)

Good job to everyone so far. You start to notice fitness improvements within a few days, and don't forget to take your measurements before and after...even if the scale doesn't move, you will see great drops in inches!

xj -- @ level 1 (6 done, 24 to go)
magorgon -- @ Level 1 (1 done, 29 to go)

Inge -- @ Level 2 (11 done, 19 to go)

thanks rawrgirl, Iv gone from a tight 32inch waist to almost 31 so lost an inch in 10 days, going to remeasure when Iv done level 2. Day 2 today and dreading all the planks!

Hi I've started this today, felt my adrenaline and endorphins go through the roof and I loved it!

(I reserve the right to retract this statement and cry like a baby when it all gets a bit much for me!)

kellmo - level 2 is a killer so be warned! Im on day 3 today and am dreading getting down to it. Im almost halfway so its almost over. My measurements are getting a little smaller so it works! good luck

I'm starting today. See how it works!

Wow that was hard lol
Am looking forwards to measuring after day 20 now

Inge -- @ Level 2 (13 done, 17 to go)

Phew! First Level 1 workout complete :eek:

Inge -- @ Level 2 (13 done, 17 to go)
Emmie -- @ Level 1 (1 done, 29 to go)

kellmo - level 2 is a killer so be warned! Im on day 3 today and am dreading getting down to it. Im almost halfway so its almost over. My measurements are getting a little smaller so it works! good luck

So I've heard! I measured myself this morning so hopefully will see them shrinking like you! My weight hasn't gone down but I'm not so worried about that... As long as its not drastic weight gain!

I'm going to start it tomorrow :) straight after weigh in, want to do it so body has time to get used to it before a weigh in.
Hope your all doing well x

Everything is aching! BUT day 2 down.. 28 to go :D

Did mine this morning when kids had a nap. Felt better after so its good to just get on with it lol

Inge -- @ Level 2 (14 done, 16 to go)
Emmie -- @ Level 1 (1 done, 29 to go)

can I join in please?

just done level 1 day 2,

I have done the shred before and know how good it is, didn't remember how hard it is though lol!

Back