Anyone up for a 30-Day Shred Challenge?

Knee still sore. No weight loss seen. Thoroughly fed up!!

Sorry to hear you have hurt your knee hun take it easier butcome back and stick at it!! Im sure you will see the effects of all your hard work soon enough believe in it hun and it will happen honestly chin up and take tomorrow as another day back in the game :) xx

Day 17 done and my god my calves are still aching that walk better have worked wonders lol, glad to see everyone doing well come on these 30 days will fly by xx

Lfm ...@ level 1 ( 8 days in )
Flippin heck That was like day 1 :-/
xj -- @ level 1 (6 done, 24 to go)
magorgon --*@ Level 1 (1 done, 29 to go)
Clover -- @ Level 1 (1 done, 29 to go)
Inge -- @ Level 2 (18 done, 12 to go)
Emmie -- @ Level 1 (1 done, 29 to go)
kerryathome -- @ level 1 (7 done 23 to go)
MissLX -- @ level 1 (2 done, 28 to go)
Madmuppet -- @ level 1 ( 17 done 13 to go) 5 days @ level 2 but back to level 1 due to back ache
eviebeamummy -- @ level 1 (7 done, 23 to go)
kimmykins2008 -- @ level 1 (8 done, 22 to go)
Little Miss Diet -- @ level 1 (3 done, 27 to go

Definitely done something to my knee, still sore. Bugger it!! Been doing some long walks as gentle exercise but it's not helping make it better :-/ grrr. Least I've done a week so when I start again I've only got 3 weeks to do....??

day 18 done yesterday hopefully day 19 done this afternoon :D

Lfm ...@ level 1 ( 8 days in )
Madmuppet -- @ level 1 ( 18 done 12 to go) 5 days @ level 2 but back to level 1 due to back ache

Hi all

I want to join this thread for support. I started shredding last night. It was tough but managed it ! Also running before shred

Any tips from anyone further on ?

Been absent for about 9 days as had a quite a meltdown and minds demand for attention over body always wins. Did first day back today it was a forced effort. Glad i did it though very amazed at how quickly the wobbly bits return! Have had some wieght loss with it ive definatly lost 4 stubborn lbs which were clining on for almost 2 years so im still in the winning position and the Towel is nowhere near being thrown in. :)

Welcome Purple Flower
If you quote my post delete the bits ive added. Pop yourself on the list and post :) this is how i have to do it in my phone.

Lfm ...@ level 1 ( 9 days in )
Madmuppet -- @ level 1 ( 18 done 12 to go) 5 days @ level 2 but back to level 1 due to back ache

Thanks for that

Lfm ...@ level 1 ( 9 days in )
Purple flower --@ level 1 (2done,28 to go )

Sent from my iPad

Eviebeamummy said:
Definitely done something to my knee, still sore. Bugger it!! Been doing some long walks as gentle exercise but it's not helping make it better :-/ grrr. Least I've done a week so when I start again I've only got 3 weeks to do....??

Hi Evie
Sorry to read of your sad time. Hope things pick up for you soon.
My knee played up cronic after day 2 to 6. It dispearsed as i carried on.
Hope yours clears soon :)

Day 3 and aching big style afterwards. Anyone else experience this ? If so for how long ? I can barely move right now

Sent from my iPad

My first round was about 2 days its quiet amazing how it passes i think its the inital stretch of muscles. In my case now thou 2 yrs in i think its joint pain and lingers along time.

I am doing 2 days of the shred, 2 days cardio (hula hooping because it is so freakin fun :D), 2 days shred, 1 day cardio 1 day rest. Working well for me so far :D on day 5 of the actual shred itself and I've got over the 'I am going to throw my laptop out the window' stage. :) Keep it up guys! Also it gives me hope (and I hope it will to all of you as well) that she was overweight herself! Also guys, I found I haven't lost weight but lost inches! Don't be downhearted if the scales show no change, you are building muscle remember. :)

6th day today and although my thighs are in agony I do think I'm improving at it. Will be doing full weigh analysis tomorrow How is everyone else doing?

My knee is still twinging I've got a drs appointment tomorrow :-( I ached day 3-5 something awful but then was totally fine?! (til the knee thing) fortunately I'm still losing 2lb ish per week so I'm not too devastated but I do want to complete it, just so I can say I have!

Wow two lbs a week just from doing the 30 day shred that is totally amazing ! Well done I'm very envious.
Have just completed day 7 and feeling good , totally struggle still with push ups though

Hi everyone,

Can I join you all for support?

I started 30DS yesterday, hoping for some good results as I've got y first wedding dress fitting end of March?

Put on 2lb 10oz shredded twice in 2 weeks and im as wobbly as a water filled ballon. Will be staying on level one this week as its like starting again. Had a collision as a passenger last Sunday so thats knocked me back quiet a bit.

Lfm ...@ level 1 ( 10 days in )

Ugh, I WAS up to level 2 day 5 if the shred and 2 weeks ago I got ill (stupid cough/cold/headache/etc) so just climbing the stairs is hard work! I'll have to go back to end of level 1 I think and do 2-3 days before starting again on level 2. Two flamin' weeks I've been poorly and it's doing my HEAD in! I could see a big difference in my muscle tone and fitness and to be fair the toned-ness is still there - except the fitness ain't!

I will be back.

Kellmo x

kellmo said:
Ugh, I WAS up to level 2 day 5 if the shred and 2 weeks ago I got ill (stupid cough/cold/headache/etc) so just climbing the stairs is hard work! I'll have to go back to end of level 1 I think and do 2-3 days before starting again on level 2. Two flamin' weeks I've been poorly and it's doing my HEAD in! I could see a big difference in my muscle tone and fitness and to be fair the toned-ness is still there - except the fitness ain't!

I will be back.

Kellmo x

Its a real downer Kellmo but we can do it
Hope you shake that lurgy soon x

Going onto last day of level 1 tomorrow... Sort of dreading level 2 :/

Sent from my iPad

Back