anyone up for a 4 week challenge??

BlackRose

Gold Member
Well?! lol

It's four weeks until the last saturday in April and I'm gonna put myself down for 21lbs.

Anyone wanna join me?

Absolutely. If it will help I will sign up for it. Would you be keeping track of everyone.
We need to pick a name or a mottos so that we can track each other. Let me know.:D:D

Hmmm a name or a motto?? I dont know how about we just have an anthem I vote for 'Shake shake shake, shake shake shake, shake your booty'. It's what I sing whenever I make my shake lol or more recently it's been Harry Belafonte's 'Jump in the Line'
I'll post a link to you tube because they always help me on lol

I think if ppl want to they should just keep adding their names to this thread and keep each other posted on their progress.

Any suggestions yourself?

I'd love to lose 15lb in 4 weeks!!!! in fact I would be over the moon!! so there you go, thats my challenge, oh Iam all excited now at the thought of looing that in 4 weeks x xx

Hello

I'd love to join - put me down for 12lbs - aiming for 3 lbs per week.

Cheers

Hi I'd love to join. I am hoping to finish TFR on Wed 22nd Apr and so I'll start my 4 weeks from last Wed if that is ok? I am being extremely optimistic and putting myself down for a stone! My first weigh in for the challenge will be next Wed! Who hooo! Can't wait till this is done!

I'm there too! I put myself down for 16 pounds. We can do this! x

I'm in, I'm going to go for 16lbs, although I'm going for a massive loss next week, it must be my turn to throw a surprise 8lb whopper :)

Im in, id love to aim for 21 lbs but dont think it will happen so im going to play safe and aim for 14 :)

ill go for 20lb start from thursday just gone. last weigh in :)

great me too, im going for 14lbs

so lets see:

Blackrose -21lbs
Floridagirl -15lbs
cruiksl -12lbs
sara4 -14lbs
curleytop -16lbs
lou -16
19y/omummytummy -14lbs
mummyem -14lbs
blondiecat -16lbs
debsx -20lbs
beccamckecca -14lbs

Keep adding your name!
come on girlies we can do this!
xxx

Can you put me down for 16lbs from last weds - my last weigh in?
I am starting re-feed for a few days on weds 22 april for a wedding the following weekend but planning to get straight back on TFR the day after.
A four week challenge is just what I need to stay focussed :)

Blackrose -21lbs
Floridagirl -15lbs
cruiksl -12lbs
sara4 -14lbs
curleytop -16lbs
lou -16
19y/omummytummy -14lbs
mummyem -14lbs
blondiecat -16lbs
debsx -20lbs
beccamckecca -14lbs
dd26 -16lbs

make sure you're all letting us know how youre getting on!

So the list is now...

Blackrose -21lbs
Floridagirl -15lbs
cruiksl -12lbs
sara4 -14lbs
curleytop -16lbs
lou -16
19y/omummytummy -14lbs
mummyem -14lbs
blondiecat -16lbs
debsx -20lbs
beccamckecca -14lbs
dd26 -16lbs

p.s. Thanks Becca for the lovely coloured list!! I was in the middle of scribbling names and goals down when I saw you'd already done it!! Happy days :D

So people quote and edit and add your name!!

No probs blackrose, thought it would be verrry confusing trying to keep on top of it all otherwise lol xx

Yip! lol And also now that so many people have joined it's making really really want it now! :D

Well I did say I was up for it so if you could put me down for 14lbs I would be so please to do that much. I am just hoping that as I am now in week 10 it doesn't start to slow down:(

Back