Princess85 9lbs to lose
Nikinakinno 20lbs to lose
Smc9009 20lbs to lose
Bonkers 20lbs to lose
leannemarie28 13lbs to lose
Trisha 21lbs to lose
Xkarina24 28lbs to lose
Carnivalhot 28lbs to lose

god im so hungry!! just had my choc tetra but still starving :( should hit ketosis on day 3 just have to hold on until then! going shopping tonight so that should take my mind off food for a while.

Princess u can do it ;) in day 3 and I hate the breath I Dare'nt go near my new man now lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just having a cup of tea to ease the pain lol Iota of mints before u meet him hun ;-)

Well breath spray and chewing gum are always with me but even the kids can tell when I'm in ketosis now they run and hide lol enjoy ur cuppa I'm stuck in hospital with my youngest with just a bottle of water for company ;)

Hi , Id love to join you ! im on the SS challenge for 3 weeks now and lost just over a stone and would love to drop a dress size in 6 weeks !! my weigh in is 2morrow,, hope it goes well !!
Lets keep each other motivated :)

I only went and fell off the wagon today arghhh my daughters fault anyway day 1 2 mrw again lol

Oh no I hope she's ok? I hate hospitals, there's nothing to do that's why everyone ends up at the vending machine every 5 mins lol

I am starvinggg! Didn't plan well so I haven't had anything since 1pm, on the train home now, can't wait to get in and have something to eat! Probably a choc bar me thinks :p SS is so hard I usually have my dinner to look forward to on 810. I think I'll do it until Thursday when I have my first WI with CDC after a month! X

I can't do it in too hungry!! Having a burger on it's own for dinner with a diet coke. I think I'll go back to my normal 2 packs and a small meal at night. Better that then packing it all in I guess x

Oh nooooo :( but I was the same today, 2 mrw fresh start for both of us :) :)

Hi could i join u all :)

im starting 2moro on the 810 plan and a challenge like this would give me a great incentive. id like to lose 21lbs in the next 6 weeks which would take me to 12stone :D:D:D

End of day 1 for me - i'm really hungry now but I know i've not drank anywhere near enough water!! I've got a terrible headache (but I have been carbing it up lately so know thats why!!). Bring on day 2 (always my most difficult day!!) and my goal in 6 weeks is 20lbs

Hope you are all doing ok x

Nikinakinoonoo said:
Oh nooooo :( but I was the same today, 2 mrw fresh start for both of us :) :)

Me too. I had a burger last night as well :-(

Day 1 here I come (again!)

had my 1st weigh in this morning and down 11lbs. Woohoo!!

princess.85 said:
Princess85 9lbs to lose
Smc9009 20lbs to lose
Bonkers 20lbs to lose
Trisha 21lbs to lose
Xkarina24 28lbs to lose

Claireanddanielson 14 to lose

updated:

Princess85 9lbs to lose
Smc9009 20lbs to lose
Bonkers 20lbs to lose
Trisha 21lbs to lose
Xkarina24 28lbs to lose
skinnyangel 21lbs to lose
ncassidy80 20lbs to lose
Claireanddanielson 14 to lose

god i really messed up today. I had 2 glasses of wine and 3 glasses of champagne!! :(:( I really thought I had it this time so disappointed in myself. got a work lunch to go to tomorrow too so by the time I see my CDC on Thursday god knows what I'm going to weigh!! :(
I'm going to have a pack tomorrow morning, then have a no carb option for lunch and a pack for dinner and hopefully I will survive the booze!

Aww princess never mind x I was starting afresh today but didn't so I'm hoping I wake up 2 mew feeling positive :) good luck all 6 weeks to go lol x

Back