leannemarie28 13lbs to lose
Trisha 21lbs to lose
Xkarina24 28lbs to lose
Carnivalhot 28lbs to lose
skinnyangel 21lbs to lose
ncassidy80 20lbs to lose
Claireanddanielson 14lbs to lose
Tall fat and greedy 18lbs to lose

I didn't go to work today, just felt too down. I had 2 eggs and 1 toast this morning around 11.30 which was my breakfast and lunch.
I will have prawns and veg tonight and start CD again tomorrow, just not in the right mind frame today.

my jobs at risk at work and I'm really confused about what to do next. I am in the process of buying a flat with my partner too so this is really not what I needed :cry:
I wonder when the job market is finally going to pick up!!:eek:

hey all can i please join you. im back for my millionth restart and i always sign up for challenges and never last. but really hoping i can stick to it this time....

Princess85 9lbs to lose
Nikinakinno 20lbs to lose
Smc9009 20lbs to lose
Bonkers 20lbs to lose
leannemarie28 13lbs to lose
Trisha 21lbs to lose
Xkarina24 28lbs to lose
Carnivalhot 28lbs to lose
skinnyangel 21lbs to lose
ncassidy80 20lbs to lose
Claireanddanielson 14lbs to lose
Tall fat and greedy 18lbs to lose
emz.is.shrinkin 28lbs to lose

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE XXX

Of course u can hun, I'm back on from tomorrow too :D I've just bought an exercise bike too to help me tone up. Roll on tomorrow xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

princess.85 said:
Of course u can hun, I'm back on from tomorrow too :D I've just bought an exercise bike too to help me tone up. Roll on tomorrow xx

Thanks luvvie. I have a treadmill in my sitting room so no excuses for me now either lol xx

I still ain't got back on the wagon yet :( got friends coming around for the weekend So thought I'd leave it till Monday :( good luck all xx

Niki just get it out of ur system this weekend then start fresh Monday. I only have 5 weeks left to the wedding so need to get back on track!

Had my cranberry crunch bar which I seem to have gone off now, this leaves me with 3CD products I can stomach now which isn't great but never mind.

Had my first cup of coffee and now on the water. Got chicken soup for lunch (have had it for months) and since I haven't seen my CDC in over a month I don't have much choice! Seeing her tonight though nervous about wot my weights going to be but I think even if I've gained a lot it will give me a kick up the backside not to cheat!!

Wow I actually had my soup today! Usually this is where I fall off the wagon as I get invited to lunch then decide to pack it in! Had my chicken soup and it was actually nice. Felt it was too salty before so I had gone off it but this time I made it a bit more runny and mixed it with the milk frother and it was really nice :D

How is everyone else doing today? X

Well done princess :) hope 2 mrw lunch is the same for you, good luck x

Thanks Hun :)

Had my WI with my CDC yesterday, to my horror I have gained 3lbs since I last saw her. Who bloody gains weight before their wedding?? That has now set me back almost two weeks:( although I'm going to try and see if it will come off in a week if I'm really good!

Going to try and stay 100% this weekend, going out tomorrow night but I'm going to drive so I'm not tempted by the happy hour! X

I'm treating myself to a soy latte since it's Friday! Does taste a bit strange but has a lot less calories and carbs compared to skimmed milk :D

Hi Ally,

Of course u can join, I'm been messing around the whole week so today's been my first fully 100% day ;-)

This is actually day 3 for me.... found it really hard earlier in the day, but I am starting to feel much better and less hungry... I genuinely thought I was going to eat my arm this afternoon lol...

I have 2.5 stones to lose....

Well guys my visitors that stopped me doing cd this week can't come this weekend , So I'm gutted I've lost a few days So I'm back on 100% 2 mrw I know starting on a sat but there we go ;) so last load of crap being eaten tonight :)

Back