Anyone up for a 7 day challenge starting Mon??

Congratulations Susan on the birth of your new granddaughter. I would have loved a water birth but it wasn't to be with my three. Bet it was a magic time for all concerned. Congratulations to your daughter she did so well.

As far a the challenge is concerned.

I failed miserably at the diet challenge. But succeeded at the other two physical challenges. I will continue to set myself several challenges it is so important for me to feel success and control in at least some aspects of life.

Well done with everyones successes last week. Good Luck with your new challenges too.

Dizzy x

well 5lb lost must admit i cheated back a few days ago, but i feel good my uniform is loose and people are starting to comment on my weight loss any anyone up for it again.

Me

Hi Sarah - well done you!! I'm so thrilled you managed to do the 7 day challenge!! I'm joining in the new one too and this time I will do it!! Fell to pieces last week with all the ex-pressure but this week I CAN do it!!:D

Susan - HUGE congratulations on the safe arrival of your beautiful grand-daughter! It must have been wonderful to be there - I have seen many births (I was a student midwife for a while then fell pregnant with my twins!) but was never fortunate enough to see a waterbirth.

K xxx

Thanks ladies for the congratulations on becoming a 'nana' lol!

Still haven't got my act together on the dieting front...but try every single day to 'be good' my incentive last year was a holiday to mexico and that really made me lose the weight or I wouldn't have had such a fantastic holiday, we aren't going anywhere this year as we are having too many jobs done on the house so it's very difficult to find the incentive, I'm sure you'll all know what I mean.
Will keep looking in on here and maybe my willpower will kick in some day soon (I hope)!

susan xx

See you around Susan. Hope you get your inspiration soon. Enjoy being a Nana!

Dizzy x

Back