Anyone up for a 7 day challenge starting Mon??

Morning peeps!

Wishing everyone a fantastic day 2. Trying to be positive because I usually find days 2 & 3 the worst! Usually I have binged so much that not eating on day 1 is a relief! Day 2 is where hunger starts....

Gonna do everything I can to get this challenge completed though!

Morning everyone - good luck on day 2

Just thought I'd bump up the list for those who want to add their names to it.
Just copy, paste and add your name :)

7 Day Challengers
Kangy
Russiandoll - 14st 11lb
Westiegirl - 12st 10.8lbs

The weight I put is the START weight ... as shown on my CDCs scales at my weigh in on Monday afternoon.

I lost 12lb but that was from the Monday before. I'm hoping for at least a 3lb loss by next Monday :)

Hi everyone, day 2, I'm just tired but keeping busy as I have builders coming tomorrow so have to clear a few rooms so haven't got time to feel sorry for myself....concentrations abit slow too - well slower than usual..lol!

c u all later...susan xx

Are you just about to start SSing this week then Kangy? If so, you'll speed past me as this is my second week.

I won't be jealous though .... (hmmmph!! ;) )

7 Day Challengers
Kangy - 14st 11lbs
Russiandoll - 14st 11lb

Hi

Good luck all on day 2, my WI today so really nervous dont feel like Ive list anything! So fingers Crossed!

Day Challengers
Kangy
Russiandoll - 14st 11lb
Barcababex - 10st 7 lbs

morning everyone

this is day 4 for me. felt a bit crappy yesterday and wanted to cheat but i resisted. checked this morning and im in ketosis. the second pink block on the bottle so hopefully will encourage me. just been out and bought a pile of mags to keep me busy. started feeling hungry yesterday too and still do :eek: hopefully now im in ketosis that will stop soon

keep it up guys

7 Day Challengers
Kangy - 14st 11lb
Russiandoll - 14st 11lb
Barcababex - 10st 7 lbs

Susandan
Firemaiden36

Just thought I'd add you girls! :)

My starting weight monday morning was 14.7.
I had so many plans today but I feel like dracula has been and sucked all the life out of me, so drained but at least I am keeping the migraine at bay! I've had a bath to warm myself up - the weather is crap so that doesn't help and I'm off for a nap now, I could fall asleep writing this!!

C u all later...susan zzzzzz, oh, I mean xxxxx

7 Day Challengers
Kangy - 14st 11lb
Russiandoll - 14st 11lb
Barcababex - 10st 7 lbs

Susandan - 14st 7lb
Firemaiden36 - 16st 11lb

There ya go :)

Up from my nap, which I must have needed as slept like a baby for 2 hours. I still feel tired though and a bit sick but the migraine has still not developed, just got a bit of a fuzzy head so could be alot worse!
Whilst lying in bed I had the biggest tummy grumble, haven't had one of them for ages..lol, I wouldn't say I'm ravanous but just a bit peckish!
It does make such a difference when someone (thanks kangy) sets up these challenges....I'll be wanting to do another one after this to keep me on track.
I have to go back to work in 7 weeks (having physio at the moment) so am hoping for at least 21 pounds off before returning to work - I've only put the weight back on since being off work which is since the beginning of Dec 06!
Have to cook dinner for the family soon so I'll be glad when that's over!

over and out...susan

I've just found my weight loss record from last April when I had lost 34 pound on CD, it took me 9 weeks and in 7 weeks I had lost 25.5 pounds so when I go back to work in 7 weeks time I should look the same as I did just before going on sick which will be amazing as I just couldn't face work looking the way I do at the moment!

Think positive....susan

I've just found my weight loss record from last April when I had lost 34 pound on CD, it took me 9 weeks and in 7 weeks I had lost 25.5 pounds so when I go back to work in 7 weeks time I should look the same as I did just before going on sick which will be amazing as I just couldn't face work looking the way I do at the moment!

Think positive....susan

Exactly, think positive! You can do it, I know that you can! What better incentive is there?

Chin up hun, you're doing fab so far!

Yes, I'm still hanging on in there.....have a fuzzy head at the moment (9.30pm), drinking loads of water, peeing all the time - have to do the lunches for tomorrow now, get that over and done with and off to bed!!

another day nearly done and dusted!

Bring day 3 on!!

nite nite everyone...susanxxx

Back