Anyone up for a 7 day challenge starting Mon??

Well I had a good day, but a not so good evening. Good news - no food, bad news - had an excess of bars :sign0007:.

Decided that they are triggering binges for me so I am going to give them up for a while.

Hopefully tomorrow will be even better than today!

OK I managed to last till tea time yesterday and haven't really been on track since....:eek: gonna bow out of this now i really don't think my head and heart are in it this side of the holiday..... hoping feeling cr*p on holiday will shock me back into SSing....:eek:

Keep up the good work your all doing great!!

Hi guys - hope you're doing ok!! Mich sorry you're bowing out but I do understand - I think you're head and heart have to be in it to get started off properly.

Sarah - i actually can't eat the bars because I am allergic to nuts, so I don't know about triggering binges. i actually like my shakes so I don't feel like I'm missing out.

Well I failed miserable last night :break_diet: I had a bad day exchanging words with my ex, it's still a recent split and he spent all day sending me nasty emails slating me. Just to try and get me go to relate! I ended up giving in and saying I would, but only after I'd fallen to such a low state i started munching. :cry: :cry:

So I am going to attempt to get back on track today but I hardly slept last night so feel sooo tired today - I am going to try though, I'm seeing my CD this morning so I hope that will help.

Good luck today everyone!!

K xx

Hi guys - hope you're doing ok!! Mich sorry you're bowing out but I do understand - I think you're head and heart have to be in it to get started off properly.

Sarah - i actually can't eat the bars because I am allergic to nuts, so I don't know about triggering binges. i actually like my shakes so I don't feel like I'm missing out.

Well I failed miserable last night :break_diet: I had a bad day exchanging words with my ex, it's still a recent split and he spent all day sending me nasty emails slating me. Just to try and get me go to relate! I ended up giving in and saying I would, but only after I'd fallen to such a low state i started munching. :cry: :cry:

So I am going to attempt to get back on track today but I hardly slept last night so feel sooo tired today - I am going to try though, I'm seeing my CD this morning so I hope that will help.

Good luck today everyone!!

K xx

(((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))

Sorry you had such a crap day but use the opportunity of seeing your CDC as a new starting point.

Will check back later to see how you're doing.

Sending you lots of love xxxxxx

Hi everyone...god what a stressfull day, I've had to resort to the 1200 plan today, so much going on, got the builders in the back digging up the patio to put base in for conservatory and the window people in the front room putting my window in and I'm stuck in the dining room with 3 dogs as everyones all over the place, it's doing my head in, drills and god knows what going off - being having palpatations which was a bit scary!
And my daughter still hasn't had her baby yet, 2 weeks over tomorrow!! Argggggggg!

susan :(

Don't worry Susan, you're doing grand considering! I would have probably gone ah feck it and would have used it as an excuse to pig out totally! Doing 1200 is excellent!

Will they take your daughter in tomorrow to induce her?

Hopefully things calm down a bit for you soon!

Well day 3 and I have had a good day so far.

Last night after my bar binge I made the decision to not have any more bars. Feels very good but also very scary. Not affected me yet because I wouldn't normally have a bar until later anyway.

Today so far I have had:

3 coffees
1 hot chocolate pack
2 savoury drinks
2.5 litres water

Hoping that this afternoon will pass as quickly as the morning!

Good luck everyone for a good day!

Yes, my daughter has to ring the hospital 8am on thursday as they've booked her in for that day so 'she should' have baby tomorrow, it's a girl and I'm going to be at the birth as well as her fiancee and I'm bricking it...to be honest I would rather have the baby for her so that she doesn't have to endure the pain - she keeps saying 'it can't be that bad', well we'll see!

there's mud everywhere, dam weather!

ta ta for now....

Oooh Susan how exciting!!

Had a better day today. Got weighed at CDC's and it's the first time I've weighed under 15 stone at her house!!:party0049: so that was great. I've lose 1lb this week so that's good too (not the 7 day challeneg weight!) not great but all things considered it's a pound off and that can't be bad!!;)

Anyhow have managed so far today so that's ok!! Hope everyone else is doing ok - Sarah hope you don't miss your bars too much!!

Picked up some mix a mouse today as well, so I'll have a bash at that tomorrow. I forgot to get any more soups which is a shame I like a soup in the evening!

Take care all.

K xx

Oooh Susan how exciting!!

Had a better day today. Got weighed at CDC's and it's the first time I've weighed under 15 stone at her house!!:party0049: so that was great. I've lose 1lb this week so that's good too (not the 7 day challeneg weight!) not great but all things considered it's a pound off and that can't be bad!!;)

Anyhow have managed so far today so that's ok!! Hope everyone else is doing ok - Sarah hope you don't miss your bars too much!!

Picked up some mix a mouse today as well, so I'll have a bash at that tomorrow. I forgot to get any more soups which is a shame I like a soup in the evening!

Take care all.

K xx

Well done on the loss and for having a much better day! See - new start!

Summary for today:

1 hot choc pack
1 mush soup
1 choc muffin
1 hot banana pack
1 hot choc (oops)
2 savoury drinks
4.5 litres water
lots of coffee

No bars at all! Felt a little bit of mourning but was actually ok this afternoon. Hurrah! Feel like it's a breakthrough to not have any binge whatsoever!

Hope everyone else has a had a good day, how have you all got on?

No bars at all! Felt a little bit of mourning but was actually ok this afternoon. Hurrah! Feel like it's a breakthrough to not have any binge whatsoever!

Hope everyone else has a had a good day, how have you all got on?

Well done! It's hard to turn your back on what has probably become a 'comfort zone'. I've found it really hard to give up my cottage cheese addiction (don't laugh). Seriously, it was all I was eating ebfore I went back to SS and I was eating a kilo a day (spread over three meals).

How strange am I?? lol

My summary for today:
Brekkie
Big mug of hot, thick walnut toffeechino (my invention :D )

Lunch
Peanut crunch bar

Dinner
BIG mug of buillon
BIG bowl of banana mousse

4 litres of water

Hope you're all ok :)

Good morning all!! How are we all doing?? Hope all is ok!!

RD - do you know I really DON'T like cottage cheese! I don't know why but I've never liked it. So yes I do think you're strange!!;) :D ;) :D

Going to struggle today. I can just feel it. Already making excuses about starting again tomorrow. Ggrrrrrr. Wish I could switch off my food-thoughts button. Had a bad nights sleep - one of my twins was ill in the night, and then I didn't sleep lying awake to see if he was going to be sick again. Being tired doen'st help does it?? They're both (the twins) at home all day now cos one of them is ill so i have a stressful day ahead trying to keep them occupied - they get bored of me very quickly and we'll be stuck in all day.

Well I think I shall go and thrwo away all my temptations quickly before I give in!

Good luck to everyone else today.

k xxx

Hi everyone how's it all going?? I hope you're doing better then me! :sigh: However after the fuss that went on over the post about cheating yestredya, I have spent quite a it of time wondering WHY i am cheating when I know how much I want to lose weight and how this diet works. I think I am letting myself "cheat" too easily, always with the fact that this diet is so spectacular that 1 more day won't matter. However I first did this diet 18 months ago, that's an awful lot of 1 more days!! So there are going to be no more 1 more days, starting tomorrow!!:rotflmao: only joking I mean starting today!:D

Would be great to hear how yo'ure all getting on!!

K xx

Hi everyone,

I haven’t posted for a few days, have been in the hospital for 10 hours (plus the before and after care) with my daughter who gave birth to a beautiful baby girl on Thursday morning at 11.04am, mum and baby are doing fine! I am now officially a nana at the grand old age of 42, my daughter is 21 and I was 21 when I had her!
My daughter had a water birth which was not planned but was totally amazing, the midwives and student midwives were fantastic in fact I can’t praise them up enough! With a water birth I was surprised to learn that the midwives cannot assist the birth at all because if they touch the baby underwater it will be stimulated to breath so that’s a no no, which makes it so much harder for the mum-to-be. I did manage to get the baby being born into the pool on film which is magic to watch (tastefully filmed by yours truly..lol) AND luckily you can’t hear me balling my eyes out in the background as I did so quietly…lol! So new dad now has that footage on his laptop to show all his colleagues at work, he’s so proud!
I’m not a goo goo gah gah baby person but it is amazing to see a baby being born into the world, especially of your own flesh and blood!

Pic of new baby!
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z202/susandan/DSCF1217.jpg

Anyway, because of all this going on, having building work done and that’s had to be halted because of a problem I think I will give CD a miss for now, which is a shame cause I managed day 1 and day 3 ssing and day 3 on the 1200 plan but I am so knackered and unfocused that I am going to recover over the weekend and reassess on Monday!

I hope everyone is doing great and I hope you all have fantastic losses on Monday morning…I’ll log in to see what everyones losses are!

Take care all, cheers susan xx

Congratulations on the birth of your granddaughter. You're right - it's amazing to be present at a birth: I was there for both my grandadughters (my eldest of whom will be nine on Saturday ... I am 45: I'll let you do the maths ;) )

It's understandable that you can't focus on CD at the moment - enjoy your newly arrived member of the family :)

I'm now on day 5.

Had my LL meeting last night which was really good and very motivational. Lost 2lbs since Monday, even with the bar binge.

Won't be posting for a couple of days because I'm away for the weekend at Jennie's (FFnF) with Cheryl (Pandora) and Karen (1972). I think I'll have no excuse not to SS all weekend will I!

Hope everyone has a good weekend and I'm hoping the inspirational company will help me get through the weekend, which is usually where I fall off the wagon.

Good luck everyone! See you Sunday

Looks like it's only me left :( !

Well, after saying I'll do umpteen 7 day challenges over the last month I can actually say that I have completed one!

Hurrah!

Weigh today was 12.2.2, so a loss of 8.6lbs this week. Also lost 4 inches from bust, waist and hips.

Another challenge was started somewhere so I'm off to find the thread.......

Back